我猜你是来杀我的
I suspect you've come to kill me.
这是第二次了
Again.
我不记得自己有什么时候 没有爱你如亲生女儿
I can't remember a time... when I haven't loved you like a daughter.
我们相依为命
We only had each other.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
我的记忆是谎言
My memories are a lie.
是小孩的幻想
A child's fantasy
误把怪物当成英雄
that turned a monster into a hero.
怪物
A monster.
你自始至终都知道这是怎么回事
You knew what you were part of at every turn.
你为我杀了那么多人 你可曾为他们求情过
All the people you killed for me, did you plead for their lives?
那我问你 谁才是怪物
I ask you... who's the monster?
你孤立我
You isolated me.
告诉我
Told me you
你是我唯一可以信任的人
were the only one I could trust.
但那都是谎言
But it was all a lie.
连这副隐形眼镜也是
Even these contacts,
你给我戴上是因为
you got them because
你懒得学手语
you didn't care enough to learn to sign.
我一直在你身边
I was there for you!
我现在知道我辜负你了
I know now that I failed you.
就像我父亲辜负我一样
The same as my father failed me.
我一直把这个带在身边
I keep this with me.
提醒自己的出身
It's to remind myself of where I come from,
还有我是怎么爬上来的
and what I had to do to get there.
我想把这样东西送给你
It's something that I wanna pass on to you.
我父亲殴打我母亲时 才会觉得自己很强壮
My father felt stronger when he beat my mother,
直到我长得够壮 用那个阻止他为止
until I got strong enough to stop him with that.
原来你父亲是那样死的
That's how your father died?
你...
You...
杀了他
...killed him?
我杀他是为了得到自♥由♥
I killed him to be free.
让我的人生脱离泥沼
To move forward in my life.
别浪费时间了
So, enough games.
来 你也让自己自♥由♥吧
Here. Free yourself.
动手
Go ahead.
让我自♥由♥
Free me!
你跟我 玛雅 我们回到原点了
You and I, Maya, we've come full circle.
明早跟我回家吧
In the morning, come home.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
(您已离开奥克拉荷马州 塔玛哈)
怎么样
Yes.
很抱歉 费斯克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Fisk.
我们有跟踪她 但她走了
We tailed her, but she's gone.