threatened to kill me
就要杀了我
if I did.
所以...
So...
我回来这里
I came back here
帮他做那些肮脏勾当
and did his dirty work.
而我
And I
并不
don't
希望你
want you
变成我
to become me.
你说你担心我
You say you're concerned about me.
但却把我丢在纽约
But you left me in New York.
孤零零的
Alone.
我当时过得并不好
And I was not okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...
I...
那时心里很乱
I was confused.
很害怕
Scared.
(哈斯喀尔郡游乐场) (查克托族集♥会♥)
可以拿个灯泡给我吗
Pass me one of those bulbs, would ya?
没问题
Sure thing.
裘拉
Chula?
玛雅
Maya!
玛雅 你还好吗
Maya, are you okay?
玛雅 玛雅
Maya? Maya!
玛雅 撑着点 玛雅
Come on, Maya, stay with me. Ma--
这是什么鬼地方
Where the hell am I?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不太对劲...
There's something going on...
裘拉可以帮你
Chula can help you.
去吧
Go on now.
想喝点东西吗
Want something to drink?
有汽水
There's pop.
我们就不要假装
Let's stop pretending
一切都很正常了
everything is normal.
好
Fine.
来 坐下
Here, sit.
告诉我
You tell me...
亨利觉得
what Henry thought
什么事这么重要
was so important?
我的脑子
There's something going on
不太对劲
in my head.
有时候我觉得自己好像要疯了
Sometimes, I feel like I'm losing it.
就像身临梦境
Like dreams that come
不管当时是不是在睡觉
whether I'm asleep or not.
过去24个小时
The last twenty-four hours
感觉更...
have been more...
激烈
intense.
激烈
Intense?
怎么说
How?
非常强烈
Overwhelming.
我看到很多人...
I'm seeing a bunch of people...
都是不认识的 在一个我没去过的地方
I don't recognize, in a place I've never been to before.
你这样多久了
How long has this been happening?
从到塔玛哈后就开始了
Since I got to Tamaha.
你看到什么
What are you seeing?
山洞坍塌...
A cave collapsing...
还有树木
And trees.
一个女人在绑辫子
A woman braiding her hair.
怎么了
What?
现在一切...
Everything...
都说得通了
...makes sense now.
你形容的景象
What you're describing...
跟我在
it's what I saw...
生你母亲
on the night...
那天晚上
I gave birth...
看到的一样
to your mother.
医院的医生
Doctors at the hospital
发现我有妊娠并发症
found complications with my pregnancy.
我和胎儿
Me and the baby,
也就是你母亲
your mother,
都有生命危险
we were both in danger.
他们说「听天由命吧」
"It's in God's hands," they said.
拒绝遵从医生的嘱咐
Against the doctor's orders,
我的家人
my family
带我离开白人的医院
took me out of the white hospital.
去找一位产婆
Brought me to a midwife...
让我跟姐♥妹♥们♥在一起
...where I could be surrounded by my sisters.
她们并不是一直都在我身边
I could hardly say they were always with me.
但我真的需要她们时 她们会知道
They had an ability to know when they were truly needed.
那天晚上你母亲跟我...
That night with your mother and I...
都面临了生死关头
it was a life or death ordeal.
塔萝阿来到世上的目的
Taloa came into this world and set about
就是减轻他人的痛苦
lifting the pain of others.
她天赋异禀...
She had a gift...
她是个疗愈者
...she was a healer.
有一种独特的...
There's a unique...
连结联♥系♥着...
connection... between...
母亲跟孩子
a mother and her child.
无法破坏的连结
An unbreakable connection.
当...
When...
你母亲被杀害时
your mother was killed...
我...
I...
我的心...
My heart...
碎了
shattered.
我只想死
I wanted to die.
你...
You...
你放弃了我
You disowned me.
不
No.
不是你
Not you.
是你父亲
Your father.
我很愤怒
I was angry.
我小时候一直听...
All I ever heard growing up
爸爸说...
from my dad was
你毁了这个家庭
how you destroyed this family.
说你不要跟我们有任何瓜葛
How you wanted nothing to do with us.
我无法...
I couldn't...
忍♥受...
bear...
跟你在一起
to be around you.
你太像你母亲了
You're so much alike.
我想...
And I think...
祖先的意念
generations are
在回荡
echoing...
想跟我们...
reaching out...
沟通
to us.
就在我们...
At a time when we...
最需要...
need them...
他们的时刻
the most.
我那时只是个孩子
I was a child.
我需要你
I needed you.
但你选了自己
But you chose yourself!
谈得如何
How did that go?
不知道 累死了
I don't know, exhausting.
这里一定有可以修奶奶车子的东西
Yeah, I'd say there's something here to fix Pokni's truck.
「阳光照到的一切都是你的」
"Everything the light touches is yours."
那不是《狮子王》的台词吗
Isn't that from Lion King?
不一样 但意思差不多
It's different, but it's the same.
你知道要找什么吗
Do you know what you're looking for?
找到时我就会知道
I'll know when I find it.
裘拉总说:「没有坏到不能修的东西
Chula always says, "There's nothing too broke to fix.
若你极度想要 就别丢掉」
If you want it bad enough, don't throw it away."
别迷路
Don't get lost.