留下来
Stay.
奋战
Fight.
为了我们
For us.
记得你的天赋
Remember your gifts.
策略
Strategy.
机智
Cunning.
凶猛
Ferocity.
爱
Love.
这一切
All of that
都贯注在这件衣服上
is infused in this...
衣服上的一针一线都显示了
Every seam on the suit shows
你是我们的一部分
that you're part of us.
我们也是你的一部分
And we're part of you.
我爱你
I love you.
永远爱你
Always.
(贩售道地纳瓦荷塔可饼)
(水壶玉米 小吃摊 单片披萨)
太好了
Alright!
塔玛哈乡亲们 准备展开集♥会♥了吗
Tamaha, are you ready to powwow?
让我们一起摇滚 大声叫出来
Let's get this house a-rocking. Make some noise!
太好了
Alright, Ottertrail!
今晚的盛大进场要开始了
Time for the Grand Entry tonight! Yeah!
(展场)
兄弟们 动手吧
Let's do this.
我们拿武器就位了
We're in position with the weapons.
你们专心找玛雅洛佩兹
Keep your eyes out for Maya Lopez.
她全副武装 而且很危险
She's heavily armed and dangerous.
为了表达尊重和敬意 请可以站的人都起立
Out of respect and honor, please rise if you are able to,
荣耀欢迎表演的歌♥手和舞者进场
to honor our singers, our dancers coming to the arena.
大声 骄傲地唱出来吧 各位 请表演者登场
Sing it loud and sing it proud, boys. Let's bring 'em in, boys.
(展场 手工艺品)
比司吉 有没有玛雅的消息
Biscuits, any word from Maya?
没有 但这里来了个怪人
No, but there's some creepy guy here
他还带了一群白人进来
and he brought a whole bunch of na hullos in.
我说不上来 但他们绝对没安好心眼
I don't know, man. They're up to no good. I know it.
听着 场面马上就会变得很危险
Listen, Biscuits, it's about to get dangerous.
你有没有枪或武器
Do you have a gun or a weapon?
武器
A weapon?
我有更厉害的东西
I got something even better.
今天别想 白人 今天别想作怪
Not today, na hullos. Not today.
我给了你一切
I offered you everything.
你怎么可以这样背叛我
How could you betray me like this?
是谁先背叛谁的
Who betrayed who first?
好了 兄弟们 我就位了
Righto, boys. I'm in position.
接到信♥号♥♥再动手
Just waiting for the signal.
你这是自作孽
You brought this upon yourself!
他们与此事无关
They have nothing to do with this!
他们在我的血脉里 在我心里
They're in my blood, in my heart.
我是他们的一部分 他们也是我的一部分
I'm a part of them, and they're a part of me.
我是他们的后代
I'm their legacy...
不是你的
...not yours.
很好 现在我知道我杀死...
Good, now I know how much it will hurt you
你其余的家人时 你会有多痛苦
when I kill the rest of your family.
就像我杀死你父亲一样
Just like I killed your father!
可以动手了
It's a go.
不
No.
回声
Echo.
相信我
Trust me.
白人
Na hullos!
今天别想 白人 今天别想作怪
Not today, na hullos! Not today!
现在 现在 干掉他们
等等 什么
Wait, what?
请大家热烈鼓掌...
Put your hands together...
今晚有烟火秀
Fireworks show in the house tonight.
你觉得你比我懂吗
天啊 不要
别吵 你这个蠢女人
- 我也不想这样对你 - 比尔 住手 比尔 求你别打了
你以为我喜欢这样吗
我们的儿子是个蠢到极点的肥仔
但你爱他多过爱我 对不对
要是你能学乖点 我回来就不用揍你了
(冰淇淋)
不要再听了
Don't listen anymore.
放下痛苦和愤怒
Let go of the pain. Let go of the anger.
不
你是我叔叔
You are my uncle.
别让他进来
Shut him out!
我一直把这个带在身边
I keep this with me.
提醒自己的出身
It's to remind myself of where I come from...
还有我是怎么爬上来的
...and what I had to do to get there.
不...不
No, no, no!
我不是你想要的儿子
I am not who you want me to be!
给我吧 拜托
Give it to me, please.
不
No.
拜托
Please.
你刚刚做了什么
What did you just do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们会再看到它吗
Will we ever see it again?
当然
Of course.
我们只好躲在巴士下面
才能快速穿过群众
(塔玛哈)
(欢迎莅临古城区)
(奥克拉荷马州 塔玛哈)
(漫威影业在此将我们最诚挚的谢意)
(献给奥克拉荷马州的查克托族 感谢他们的合作)
我要跟所有剩余的领导人开会
I want a meeting with all the remaining heads.
我们得在情况失控之前稳住局面
We need to stabilize the situation before it spirals out of control.
(新闻 纽约市长选举)
(无明显领先者)
(《政♥治♥话题》)
描述他们理想的候选人
...describe their ideal candidate.
结果大部分选民希望找一名战士
It turns out most voters want somebody who is a fighter.
这一点对职业政客很不利
Which works against the career politicians.
目前这座城市确实有很多问题
There are legitimate problems in the city right now.
选民想选一个了解他们痛苦的人
And the voters want somebody who understands the pain they're going through,
了解他们挫折感的人
who understands the frustration they're going through.
所以在这场选战中脱颖而出的 比较可能是一名肆无忌惮的莽汉
Exactly right. A bare-knuckle brawler would do well in this race.
一个不怕挑战体制的局外人
An outsider, somebody who is not afraid to take on the establishment.
如果有那样的候选人 现在也该出现了吧
But wouldn't that candidate have emerged by now?
这是许多人心中♥共♥同的疑问
That's the question that remains for so many people,
「真的有这样的候选人吗 」
"Is that candidate even out there?"
现在宣布参选确实晚了 但还是有机会
There's no doubt it is late in the process, but there's still a window of opportunity.
这是民调结果告诉我们的 目前胜负还在未定之天
That's what the poll is telling us. It could be anybody's race.