(以下节目包含成人内容 请自行斟酌观赏)
我的手下碰到他都兵败如山倒
None of my men have ever held their own with him like that.
你的表现比我预期得还好
You did better than even I expected.
(前情提要)
And I've dedicated all my resources
我用尽一切资源 要惩治你的杀父仇人
into bringing your father's killer to justice.
当你找到他 把他交给我
When you find him, he's mine.
你和我 我们是一家人
You and I, we're family.
玛雅洛佩兹回来了
Maya Lopez is back.
如果她知道你来过
If she finds out you were here
(欢迎莅临塔玛哈古城区)
而且没去找她 你会害她心碎
and you didn't see her you will break her heart.
祖先又在你耳边说悄悄话了
Ancestors whispering in your ear again?
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for this.
你会有
You're going to have a
跟我不一样的人生
different life than me.
如果满腔愤怒
When you're filled with rage,
就会变得盲目
it makes you blind.
可能因此被利用
You can be used.
所以他们终究还是找上你了
So they finally caught up to you.
你见过亨利叔叔了
You see Uncle Henry?
我需要一节火车车厢
I need just one train car.
(费斯克货运)
我不会把战争带来这里
I won't bring a war here.
(漫威聚光灯)
(公元1200年)
(阿♥拉♥巴马州)
我们只要十根就够了
All we need is ten.
他们需要你
You are needed.
我们会打败你们的
We will defeat you.
观众真善变 - 洛瓦克
The crowd is fickle. - Lowak!
这场比赛落败的队伍
Whichever team loses this game...
会被逐出这片土地 永远回不来
...will be banished from these lands forever.
你现在不能分神
You cannot lose focus now!
(漫威影业呈献)
(凯文费吉制♥作♥)
(改编自漫威漫画)
《回声女》
第一季第二集
(门)
(比司吉:我来了 带了些东西给你)
有开过这辆车越野吗
Ever take this off-roading?
从来没有
Never.
奶奶会宰了我
Grandma would kill me.
方向盘在另一边 我搞不定
I'm not good. with the steering wheel on the wrong side.
可以麻烦你
Think I could bother you
再去镇上买♥♥一些我需要的东西吗
to get a few more things I need from town?
购物清单
A shopping list?
不违法吧
It's not illegal is it?
(史卡利当铺)
「连月行巧克塔」
Many moon come Choctaw.
这描绘了动物
Now this depicts the animals talking
对风说话
to the wind,
象征与大地之母和谐共存
symbolizing the harmony with Mother Earth.
快买♥♥下这个鬼东西 快买♥♥下这个鬼东西
Buy the damn thing, buy the damn thing,
快买♥♥下这个鬼东西
buy the damn thing, buy the damn thing.
我所有的家人
Aho! All my relations...
这个很不错
It's nice.
但我们房♥子的风格
But the aesthetic of our casita is a little more...
比较偏向...你会怎么形容
How would you describe it?
西南部风格
Uh, southwesty?
对 西南部风格
Yes, southwesty.
你有没有卖♥♥那种纳瓦荷族地毯
Do you have any of those Navajo rugs?
你去人类学精品百货看看
Oh, you might try Anthropologie.
你能想到的四不像民族风垃圾 他们那里都有
They have all the, uh, ethnically ambiguous schmatta you could possibly use.
当然 你们可以开车去人类学精品百货
Oh, hey, hey. Uh, sure, you guys can drive over to, uh,
买♥♥你们要的纳瓦荷地毯
Anthropologie and get your "Navajo rug,"
但那些都是马德里坡制的
but that's all stuff from Madripoor.
但如果你们跟
But if you buy
史卡利伊克修爷爷买♥♥
from Grandfather Skully Ick-Sho,
你们买♥♥到的是道地的艺术品
you're getting authentic handmade art
朴实原住民匠人亲手制♥作♥的
from humble Native American artisans.
走开
Go away.
我们买♥♥了
We'll take it.
很好...很好
Ah, good. Good, good, good, good.
你有卖♥♥那种波洛领带吗
Uh, do you have any of those, um, bolo ties?
波洛领带
Bolo ties?
鸡有嘴唇吗 我还剩两个
Does a chicken have lips? I got two left.
请移驾到接待室
Step into the parlor.
请进 - 他们还有接待室
Step in. They have a parlor.
谢谢
Thank you.
些些 - 对
Yakoke.
她说什么
What'd she say?
这些是什么 你拿到退税了还是怎样
Oh, what's all this? You get your income tax check back or what?
你干嘛这么无礼
I don't know why you gotta be all somehow.
我刚还帮你卖♥♥东西给那两个白人
I just helped you with that sale with the na hullos.
我的相机比那个烂东西好多了
You know, I got better cameras than that piece of shit.
我不需要更好的 我要更小的
No, I... I don't need better. Uh, I need smaller.
不行 还要再小很多
No, no. I need way smaller.
这个呢
How about that?
不行 要很小很小的
Nope. I need teeny tiny, like...
像小蜂鸟舌头那么小的
Like a little hummingbird's tongue, tiny.
蜂鸟舌头
Hummingbird tongue?
对 没错
Yeah, that's it.
这个就对了
That's the one.
你知道你买♥♥的这些都是民兵用的吧
You know, this is militia-type shit you're buying.
不客气
You're welcome.
炸面包摊在哪里 - 那个摊子弄得到处都是油
Now, where's the frybread stand? It wafts grease everywhere.
要把扬声器放在哪里
Where should we set the speakers
才能得到最好的音效和鼓声
to get the best sound of the drums projected?
对 这里吗 - 四健会谷仓旁边
Yeah, right here. By the 4H barn?
裘拉 我没看到你的艺品摊
Now I don't see a booth for your art, Chula.
妮塔... - 妮塔 你也知道
Nita. - Now Nita, you know
裘拉的店已经关了好一阵子
Chula's store's been closed down for a while now.
对啊
Oh, that's right.
她好多年没设摊了
She ain't had a booth in years.
这个摊位是黄金位置
Now this booth here. It's the prime spot.
妮卡 你就在这里卖♥♥你的珠珠吧
Nita, you have it for your beads.
谢谢你的努力
Thank you. Yakoke for all your hard work.
玛雅回来了 你大概特别忙吧
Probably extra busy with Maya back in town and all.
对啊 - 我兴奋死了
Oh, yeah. - I was so excited.
我昨天带克里斯去溜冰场
When I took Chris to the rink yesterday,
在那里看到玛雅在跟亨利讲话
I saw Maya there talking to Henry.
她长得跟塔萝阿好像
She looks so much like Taloa.
我们开车去逛逛
Let's take a ride.
好
Okay.
我七点钟要吃晚餐
I got supper at seven.
不该开着卡车...
I'm not supposed to have the truck...
你可以跟裘拉吃晚餐
You can have supper with Chula
吃到60岁
'til you're 60.
好吧
Okay.
我跟你说 亨利 我可以处理重要的事
I'm telling you, Henry, I can handle the big stuff.
但是你得信任我
But you gotta trust me.
裘拉
Chula.
真意外
What a surprise.
有人在帮孙子办生日派对 我却不知道吗
Somebody's grandbaby having a birthday bash I don't know about?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你还好吗
You okay?
玛雅回来了
Maya's back.
她回来看你
She came by to see you?
不太可能
Not likely.
她来干嘛
What's she after?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
总之我帮不了她
It's nothing I can help her with.
玛雅很有影响力...
Maya's influence...
我想这点我们都同意吧
I think we can both agree.
比司吉耳根子很软
Biscuits is impressionable.
这是他最不需要的