It's the last thing he needs.
她在纽约有自己的生活
She's got a life in New York.
她长大了
She's grown.
据我的理解 她只是路经此地
And it's my understanding that she's just passing through town.
那就希望真的是这样
Let's hope that's it then.
也希望邦妮不会发现她回来了
And that Bonnie doesn't find out she's back.
她已经够心碎了
She's already had her heart chopped in two...
她们都很伤心
They were both grieving.
那是好久以前的事
That was a long time ago.
是啊
Yeah.
我不耽误你工作了
I'll let you get back to work then.
但是如果可以的话
Just if you can,
你得劝她照原定计划
encourage her to stick to her plan.
路经此地就好 不要惹事生非
Pass through town without causing any trouble.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
我还需要一样东西
I need one more thing.
我是不是错过什么了
Am I missing something?
手♥机♥给我 谢谢
Your phone, please.
(追踪器)
(装置配对)
(装置配对成功)
跟着追踪器
Follow the tracker.
快满月了
Almost a full moon.
你应该可以看清楚
That'll help you see.
看清楚什么
Help me see what?
我
Me.
快 比利杰克 咱们得追火车
Come on, Billy Jack, we got a train to follow.
又快到弯道了 你得躲好
We got another bend coming up. You better tuck in.
(裘拉来电)
当然啰
Of course,
奶奶偏偏在我出任务时打来
why does Pokni have to call right now? I'm in the middle of a mission.
抱歉 奶奶
Sorry, Grandma.
看来咱们要越野了
Ho! Looks like we're going off-roading.
比利杰克 快去后面
Billy Jack, come on. Get in the back.
坐稳了
Hold on!
(无讯号♥)
可恶 坐稳了 比利杰克
Dang it! Well, hold on, Billy Jack.
(追踪器离线)
快点 快点 她在哪里
Come on. Come on. Where is she?
老天 她在那里
Ho! Jesus Christ! She's way over there.
有隧♥道♥ 有隧♥道♥
Tunnel! Tunnel!
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这真是太疯狂了
This is crazy!
你差点没命
You almost died!
你差点没命
You almost died!
天啊 比利杰克 你还好吗
Oh, my God, Billy Jack. You okay, boy?
奶奶会宰了我
Grandma's gonna kill me.
不管你偷了什么
Whatever you stole,
最好很值得
it better be worth it.
偷
Steal?
我没有偷东西
I didn't steal anything.
保险杆差点拖地
Bumper's damn near dragging off the ground.
该死的 玛雅
Damn it, Maya.
各位 纽约又是美好的一天
我们会势不可挡
打起精神
Look alive.
赞恩 新货到了
Zane, new shipment's in.
现在是什么情况
How we lookin'?
弹♥药♥送到了
Munitions just came in.
不错哦
We good?
好东西
Top stuff.
一切顺利 卡特
Good times, Cart. - Yeah.
那个谁 过来开箱
Oi, you. Unpack this.
真是太好了 宝贝
Tickety-boo, baby.
好 来吧
Alright, here we go.
喂
Hello.
你何时接到电♥话♥
When'd you get the call?
打给你之前 15分钟前
Just before I called you fifteen minutes ago,
19分钟
nineteen minutes.
好 叫他们检查我们的文件
Alright. Have the boys check our paperwork,
和所有货物...
and all the transport to make sure...
我们已经检查过文件
Sir, I've been over all our paperwork,
一切如常 - 这我毫不怀疑
and it's all done the same as always. Never doubted that.
我信任我的团队
I trust my team.
也联络到其他停靠站了 全线上行 下行都顺畅
Heard from the other stops. Transfers up and down that whole line.
每个人的作业都跟平常一样
Everyone did 'em exactly as usual.
D9-X也不例外
D9-X was no different.
D9-X
D9-X?
就是爆♥炸♥的那节
That's the one that blew.
你确定
You sure?
我们这里没有问题
Our house is in order.
我们和这件事没有关系
We had nothing to do with this.
我们保持低调 别走漏风声
We keep our heads down and our mouths shut.
你觉得他们会放过我们
And you think they'll just give up?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
(给玛雅:我们得谈谈 马上)
就算天塌下来 也不会塌到你们头上
Any crap rolls downhill, it won't land on you.
由我顶着
It'll land on me.
现在...你说...
Now... you say...
你的义肢...
you got that...
勾到东西了
caught in something?
你修得好吗
Think you can fix it?
我要像这样的
I want something like this.
(亨利:我们得谈谈 马上)
我的...
Where's my...
鲤鱼钳呢
slip-joint pliers?
谢谢
Thank you.
那个...
Yeah, well, uh...
我真的
I really
很怀念你在这里的日子
miss you around here.
20年...实在太久了
20 years is... way too long.
那不是我的选择
It wasn't my choice.
这个嘛...
Well...
我去...
I go...
拿东西
get things.
如果...
If, uh...
有人来...
somebody comes in...
就...
just, uhh...
大声叫
...holler.
(亨利:我们得谈谈 马上)
(他们攻击我 我就反击)
(他们会猜到是你 你不能独自对抗费斯克的大军)
(他们的军械库毁了 能做的事不多)
谢谢
Thank you.
真正的
The real one
要花时间
take time
才做得出来
for me to build.
那个只是暂时用的
That's temporary.
你可不要
Don't you
装着它跑掉
run off with it.
就算我想跑 恐怕也跑不动
I doubt I could run with this if I wanted to.
你认识她
You know her.
那是...
That's...
第一个查克托族人
the first Choctaw.
把所有人救出山洞的那个人
The one who saved everyone from the cave.
对
Oh yeah.
当他们出来时
And when they emerged,
他们变成人类
they turned into human beings.
你奶奶
Your grandmother
可以追溯
could trace
你的血缘
your roots
一路到
back to
第一个查克托族人
the first Choctaw.
巧法和
Chafa and
祖先们
the ancestors would
会在
watch out for
危急时
family
保佑家人