in times of need.
他们很难搞
They're tricky.
你永远无法预测
You can never predict...
他们何时会出现
...when they might come calling.
你奶奶
Your grandmother
这些全都知道
knows all that.
也许你
Maybe you
可以去问她
ask her?
我的腿完工时
Let me know when
通知我
my leg is ready?
谢谢
Thank you.
裘拉 你换新车了
New car, Chula?
比司吉借我的车去开
Biscuits borrowed mine.
你对那孩子真大方
So generous to that boy.
我好佩服你
I just admire it, you know.
祝你今天顺心
Have a good one.
大家好 塔玛哈的玩家们
Howdy, y'all fellow gamers of Tamaha.
今天是你们的幸运日
Today's your lucky day
因为我需要修车资助
as I'm in need of some vehicular funding.
最能为筹募资金增添乐趣的 莫过于PS4了
Nothing puts the fun in funding like a PlayStation 4.
没错 我要卖♥♥掉我的宝贝
That's right, I'm selling my baby.
125块大洋
One hundred and twenty-five bones.
OBO 如果没听过这种说法 就是「可议价」的意思 谢啦
OBO. That means "or best offer," for those that don't know, thanks.
通话完毕
Over and out.
真是的 都18个小时了
Man, it's been, like, 18 hours.
奶奶会宰了我 - 兄弟 我爱你
Pokni's gonna kill me. I love you, man.
你这次娄子捅大了
But you really messed up.
又是我 比司吉
Biscuits here again, um...
我的游戏主机很新
So, yeah, it's, like, a pretty new PlayStation,
不是我老王卖♥♥瓜 但是...
and I'm not trying to brag or nothing, but you know, I...
要不是需要钱
I wouldn't be doing this
修我奶奶的卡车 我也不会割爱
if I didn't need the money to fix my grandma's truck.
请大家帮帮比司吉 游戏主机状况极佳
So please, help Biscuits out. It's in mint condition,
现在优♥惠♥价只要一百元
and it's now at a low, low price of 100 bucks.
比司吉
Hey, Biscuits?
比司吉 你在吗
Biscuits, are you there?
邦妮
Bonnie?
卡车怎么了
What happened to the truck?
这个嘛...
Yeah, um...
我开小路时可能有点分心
I was driving them back roads and I might have been a little distracted,
奶奶的卡车
and, uh, there might have been a little bit of trouble
可能碰上一点麻烦
with Pokni's truck,
我正在筹修车费
and I'm trying to raise some money for repairs
免得被奶奶送上西天
before she puts me in an early grave.
天啊 你没事吧 是什么麻烦
Jeez, are you okay? And what... What was the trouble?
没有麻烦 一点麻烦都没有
No trouble. No trouble at all.
我没事
I'm okay,
比利杰克没事 玛雅也没事 但是卡车嘛...
Billy Jack's okay, Maya's okay. But the truck, it's, well...
玛雅
Maya?
什么
What?
玛雅来了
Maya is here?
她在塔玛哈
She's in Tamaha?
抱歉 讯号♥好弱
Uh, sorry, I'm losing you.
有意购买♥♥PS者
Please, uh, call the tip line
请致电♥信♥息热♥线♥
if you want to buy a PlayStation,
谢谢 - 比司吉 她在哪里
thank you. Biscuits, where is she?
她在家里吗
Is she at the house?
她要去亨利那里吗 - 通话完毕
Is she going to Henry's? Over and out.
比司吉 不准这样对我
Biscuits, don't you dare do this to me.
比司吉
Biscuits.
比司吉
Biscuits!
你早该到了
I expected you here a while ago.
你以为你在干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing?
早餐
Breakfast.
一天最重要的一餐
Most important meal of the day.
要吃吗
You want some?
你
You
不知道
have no idea
自己惹到什么人了
what you're messing with.
我给过你机会 让你事先得知
I gave you a chance to know what's coming.
我本来想找你一起动手
I wanted you with me.
这表示你想挑起一场战争
Meaning, you're starting a war.
战争早就开打了
There's already a war.
我不要
And I don't want
纽约的问题蔓延到这里来
New York problems coming here.
我有个策略
I have a strategy.
一切发展都如我的预期
It's playing out the way I planned.
不 这是天下大乱
No. This is chaos.
会出人命的
People will die.
我决定何时开始
I say when it starts.
我决定何时结束
I say when it stops.
那不是混乱
That's not chaos.
是权力
That's power.
你的口气跟费斯克好像
You sound like Fisk.
所以你是要帮我 还是跟我对抗
So, are you with me or against me?
我只知道我...
All I know, is I...
必须想办法
...gotta figure out
帮你收拾残局
how to clean your mess.
先避避风头
Just lay low.
你似乎忘了
You seem to have forgotten
你最亲近的人
that people close to you
就是会受到伤害的人
are the ones that get hurt.
你指的是哪些人
And who's that, exactly?
(邦妮:你回来了 )
(为什么不告诉我 )