It's seven bucks to skate or it's five bucks to watch.
再不然你可以用那五块钱 买♥♥一杯花生酱巧克力冰风暴
Or you go ahead and spend that five dollars on a Butterfinger Blizzard.
各位女士 先生 小♥弟♥弟♥ 小妹妹
And now, ladies and gents, boys and girls,
请到起跑线 准备乐翻天
please make your way to the starting line for the fun that can't stop...
红灯 绿灯
Red Light, Green Light.
要来啰
Here we go!
绿灯 开始
Green light, go!
我们1990年代就在玩这个了
We've been playing this since the 90s.
你应该换个游戏
You should switch it up.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
看看那些人的笑容
Look at those glowing faces.
红灯 停
Red light, stop!
核心要用力哦
Use your core.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们去个安静的地方谈
Let's talk somewhere private.
绿灯 开始
Green light, go!
(收件人:2121300827)
(我可能有杀死金霸王凶手的情报)
(如果还有悬赏的话)
你那个员工很差劲
That guy you have working for you sucks.
维奇
Vickie?
他还可以
He's alright.
是个讨厌鬼
Pain in my ass
但他帮我工作
but he's worked for me
很多年了
many years.
不只是在溜冰场
Not only at the rink.
你知道吗
You know?
所以他们终究还是找上你了
So they finally caught up to you.
枪伤还是刀伤
Bullet or blade?
枪伤
Bullet.
好 来看看要用什么工具
Alright. Now, what are we working with here?
来看看要用什么工具
What are we working with here?
希望不是那个
Hopefully, not that thing.
扣锁式止血钳
Mm. Locking hemostat.
颈动脉放血时 它可以固定导管
It keeps the cannula from slipping out of your carotid during desanguination.
但我想今天不用帮你防腐
But, uh, I don't think we're embalming you today.
她今天不用帮你防腐
She's not embalming you today.
葛瑞琴是
Gretchen's
我们的常驻殡葬师
our resident mortician.
你是殡葬业者
You're an undertaker?
如果你要修复尸体
If you want a body fixed...
如果要让尸体消失
If you want a body gone...
找她就对了
She's the person you call.
你是要修复我...
You want me fixed...
还是要让我消失
or gone?
我们先
Let's start
修复吧
with fixed.
用牙线 厉害
Dental floss. Nice.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
如果她
If she
知道你来过
finds out you were here
而且
and you
没去找她
didn't see her
你会害她
you will break
心碎
her heart.
她的感觉不关我的事
Her feelings aren't my business.
我不同意
I disagree.
那也不关我的事
Also not my business.
换你了
Your turn.
(费斯克货运)
我就知道你来找我
I figured you needed more from me
不只是为了缝伤口
than stitches.
我需要一节火车车厢
I need just one train car.
用你的货运路线
To send Fisk's men a message.
给费斯克的手下一个讯息
With your shipping route.
我不会把战争带来这里
I won't bring a war here.
带给我爱的人
To the people I love
还有那些
and who
爱你的人
love you.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
金霸王的时代结束了
Kingpin had his run.
现在轮到女王上位
It's time for a queen.
我没见过你
I never saw you.
这段对话
We didn't have
没有发生过
this conversation.
本季的《回声女》
(全集数)
(现正热播)
你要自己的帝国
You want an empire.
你要战争吗
You want a war.
没问题
You'll have it.
《回声女》
第一季第一集
(改编自漫威漫画)
(漫威影业呈献)
(凯文费吉制♥作♥)
《回声女》