我的手指残肢
The remains of my finger.
我真的不记得 有没有朝他的方向扔东西
I-I-I honestly don't remember if I, um, threw anything in his direction.
我不觉得我扔过
I... I don't think I did.
我只记得他抓住我的睡袍
Um, I just remember him having me by the nightgown.
我记得他甩我 把我扔来扔去 我被他摔打
Um, I remember him flailing me, uh, throwing me around. I'm flailing, um...
某个时刻 他逗弄我 嘲笑我
I remember at one point, he's teasing me, he... taunting me,
他手握我的胸部
that I... he has my, um... my breast in his hand.
我的睡袍完全被脱掉了
Um, my nightgown came completely off.
睡袍被从我身上撕下来了
It was ripped off of me.
所以我完全赤♥裸♥
So... I was naked,
我在一块地砖上滑倒
and I'm slipping around on this tile,
在某个时刻
and...at...at some point,
他压在我身上
he's on top of... of... of... of me.
我在台面上
I'm on the countertop,
他抓住了我的脖子
he had me by the neck,
我看着他的眼睛
and I'm looking at h... in his eyes.
我都认不出他了
And I don't see him anymore.
我都认不出他了
I don't see him anymore.
那不是他 而是漆黑一片
It wasn't him. It was black.
我这辈子从没那么害怕过
I've never been... so scared in my life.
漆黑一片 我看不到他
It was... It was black. I couldn't see him.
我的头被往后撞在吧台上
And... ...my head was bashing against the back of the bar,
我无法呼吸
and I couldn't breathe.
我记得我想爬起来 我滑倒在玻璃上
And I remember trying to get up, and I was slipping on the glass.
我的手和脚都滑了
My feet were slipping, my arms were slipping on the countertop.
我记得我试图爬起来呼吸
And I remember just trying to get up so I could breathe,
这样我就能告诉他 他真的弄疼了我
so I could tell him that he was really hurting me.
我以为他不知道自己在做什么
I didn't think he knew what he was doing.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我无法呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
拜托
Please.
我不…
I don't...
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
(安柏·赫德在法庭上 作证称约翰尼·德普)
(用一个玻璃瓶对她实行性侵)
(这是美国第一次完整展现)
(受害者声称自己 遭受性侵的庭审录像)
安柏·赫德在证人席上说
Amber Heard has said on the stand
她无法清晰回忆起事情的发展
she doesn't have a clear recollection of how things unfolded,
但她声称他用一个瓶子性侵了她
but she has alleged that he sexually assaulted her with a bottle.
庭审中有一些东西
There were a couple of points in the trial that,
是本不应该被这样公开的
uh, should have never come out so publicly.
很难评估双方的可信度 原因非常简单
It is so hard to assess the credibility of either Johnny Depp or Amber Heard for one simple reason,
他们都是演员
they're both actors.
他们很擅长 让人们感受到他们想要的感觉
They're good at getting people to feel the way that they want them to feel.
(很多社交媒体评论员 都对安柏·赫德的证词)
(充满怀疑和批判)
(为约翰尼讨公道)
欢迎来到爆米花星球 我是安迪·西诺尔 我不会撒谎
Welcome to Popcorned Planet, I'm Andy Signore, and I'm not gonna lie,
今天很艰难
today was rough.
我为外面的幸存者感到难过
I'm feeling bad for all the survivors out there
他们刚看到那场表演 因为我完全不相信
that just watched this performance 'cause I'm not buying it,
我收到了很多信息
and I've gotten so many messages from so many of you
你们中的很多人都有相似的经历
who have been through similar experiences,
而且你们也并不相信
and you're not buying it either.
他压在我身上 我看着他的眼睛
Like, he was on top of me, and I'm loo... I... I'm looking at h... in his eyes,
我都认不出他了
and I don't see him anymore.
我都认不出他了
I don't see him anymore.
捆扎痕迹和指痕的淤青都非常常见
Ligature marks and finger marks bruising is very, very common.
我很抱歉你们有那样的经历
And I'm sorry that that was your experience,
但感谢你们在聊天区分享这段经历
but thank you for sharing your experience with the chat.
所以他们说: “这些是我们觉得困惑的东西”
So they're like, "Look, these are the things we find, uh, confusing."
“安柏·赫德精神变♥态♥” 现在是推特的热门话题 所以…
"Amber Heard is a psychopath" is currently trending on Twitter, so, uh...
(安柏·赫德是个骗子)
如果你在精神和身体上受到虐待
If you are mentally and physically abused,
一个家庭暴♥力♥的人
like, a person of domestic violence,
男性或女性
male or female,
你能否上法庭
would you be able to go to court,
走上证人席
get on the stand,
并成为一个乳臭未干 自以为是的婊♥子♥?
and be a lairy, smarmy bitch?
有人看过《消失的爱人》吗?
Has anyone seen Gone Girl?
等待你一无所知的丈夫 开始一天的生活
Wait for your clueless husband to start his day.
精心布置你的犯罪现场
Meticulously stage your crime scene.
是假的 太假了
It's fake. It is so fake!
她怎么能够那样
Like, how could you make such a mockery
对受害者进行嘲讽?
of the victims like she's doing?
用物体进行性侵是非常严重的
Sexual penetration with an object is really severe,
而且跟她对约翰尼·德普的 其他描述不相符
and unlike the rest of what she says about Johnny Depp,
这需要施暴者有施虐狂倾向
almost requires some sort of sadistic nature,
所以我觉得澳大利亚事件 他的版本更加可信
so I think Australia, his story's more believable.
这不只是新闻报道或诉讼 而是已经变成了一场文化运动
This has moved away from, like, a news story or a lawsuit,
(德拉拉·格尔吉安 创作者 维尔档案播客嘉宾)
and it's... it's... it's transformed into a cultural moment.
以我的年龄 还没经历过 OJ辛普森审判的影响
And I wasn't old enough to experience the impact of the O.J. Simpson trial,
但如果让我猜的话
but if I had to guess,
这场官司对全世界的影响
the hold, the chokehold that this lawsuit has on the world...
应该有那么高 -…可以相提并论
It's up there, yeah. - ...it's comparable.
以及今天信息和新闻的传播方式
And also the ways in which information and news are spread
跟从前完全不一样
is very different today than it was before.
OJ如果有抖音…
O.J. TikTok would have been...
天啊 -…太疯狂了
Oh, my God. - ...wild.
非常疯狂
Truly wild.
非常疯狂 -是的
Truly wild. - Yeah.
(在抖音上)
(用户们可以自己编辑庭审视频)
(反响非常巨大)
社交媒体 显然在这个案子中起了作用
Social media is clearly playing a role in this case.
我不能告诉你 我在社交媒体上花了多少时间
I cannot tell you how much time I spend dealing with folks on social media.
但我告诉你 约翰尼·德普的粉丝非常狂热
And I tell you what, the Johnny Depp folks are fanatics.
在为TMZ工作时
And while working for TMZ,
你有没有参与到 与赫德小姐相关的任务中?
were you involved in any assignments related to Ms. Heard?
有的
I was.
12号♥ 我们收到了一段视频
On the 12th, we received a video,
是赫德小姐拍摄的 约翰尼·德普猛击一些柜子的画面
um, depicting, um, Johnny Depp, um, s-slamming some cabinets that was captured by Ms. Heard.
这次审判中播放的视频
How does that video that was played in this trial
跟你2016年8月12日 收到的视频有何区别?
compare to the one you received on August 12, 2016?
庭审中播放的视频
It was much shorter than the video we had recei...
比我们收到的视频短很多
uh, than the video that's been played in this trial.
这里播放的视频开头
There was some... a bit at the beginning that was played here,
有赫德小姐放置好相机
which Ms. Heard is, um, seemingly, sort of, setting up the camera
然后就位的画面
and getting into position,
最后还有一点
and then there's a bit at the end
是她好像在偷偷观望摄像头
where she's seemingly sniggering and looks at the camera.
那部分不在我们收到的视频里
That part was not present in what we received.
TMZ剪辑了视频吗?
Did TMZ edit the video?
一点都没有 -没有问题了
No, not even a little. - - Nothing further, Your Honor.
交叉盘问?
Cross-examination?
是的
Yes.
所以你知道这个案子 正在被转播 对吧?
Uh, so, you know this case is being televised, right?
我知道有摄像头
I... I am aware that there are cameras.
所以这让你有15分钟的名气
And so this gets you your 15 minutes of fame.
反对 法官大人 争论性问题 -我可以问这个问题
Objection, Your Honor. Argumentative. I... I can ask that question.
反对无效
Overruled.
所以我不会从中得到任何好处
我这么做其实会成为TMZ的靶子
那是一个非常爱打官司的公♥司♥
我不是在追求15分钟的名声
...and I'm not seeking any 15 minutes here.
虽然你可以推测
Though you may... you're welcome to speculate.
我可以对你有同样的推测 你让赫德成为你的客户
I could say the same thing, by taking Amber Heard as a client, for you.
当你走上法庭 必须作证 而有证据被提出
The issue when you go in court and when you have to testify and when there's evidence brought,
(伊丽莎白·瓦格迈斯特 《视相》首席记者)
(维尔档案播客嘉宾)
这就是为什么名人要和解 以避免公开他们的脏事
That's why celebrities always settle cases. You never want to go into court for that very reason.
难道他们不能私下解决吗?
Could they not have figured this out privately? Um...
我们之前在节目上讨论过这个
I think... And we've talked about this before on the show.
我认为让公众知道也是一种策略
I think that making it, um, accessible to the public was a strategy,