Did Johnny brutalize you?
随着“我也是”运动的兴起
In the wake of the Me Too movement,
安柏·赫德彻底改变了 德普先生的生活和声誉
Amber Heard forever changed Mr. Depp's life and reputation.
这次庭审是为了洗清德普先生的名誉
This trial is about clearing Mr. Depp's name
让其免受可怕的虚假指控
of a terrible and false allegation.
好了
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗腾伯恩先生
Mr. Rottenborn.
我可以上前吗? -可以 先生
May I approach? - Yes, sir.
大家早上好 -早上好
Good morning, everyone. - Morning.
德普先生的团队 会试图把这个案子变成一部肥皂剧
Mr. Depp's team is gonna try to turn this case into a soap opera.
为什么?我不太确定
Why? I'm not really sure,
因为证据对德普先生很不利
because the evidence isn't pretty for Mr. Depp.
很不利
It's not.
你们会看到约翰尼·德普的真面目
You're gonna see who the real Johnny Depp is,
在名声和海盗装束的背后
behind the fame, behind the pirate costume.
一个将自己的暴♥力♥面
The man who has described himself,
描述为“怪物”的男人
the violent side of himself, as "the monster."
“怪物”
"The monster."
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》没有出现在这个法庭的被告席上
You don't see The Washington Post sitting here as a defendant in this courtroom.
他只起诉了安柏
He only sued Amber.
他本来可以起诉《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 文章是他们发表的 但他没有这么做
He could've sued The Washington Post, they published the article, but he didn't.
他选择让安柏出席在弗吉尼亚的庭审
And he chose to bring Amber to court here in Virginia,
她在这里孤立无援
where she has no ties,
她没有在这里生活过 他也没有 他们俩都没有在这里待过
has never lived, he's never lived, where they never spent any time,
因为他想毁了她的人生
because he wanted to ruin her life,
纠缠她
to haunt her,
摧毁她的事业
to wreck her career.
重点不在于 德普会把本案变成的肥皂剧
It's not about the soap opera that Depp will turn this case into.
不在于你更喜欢谁
It's not about who you like better.
甚至不在于你是否同意她写出的东西
It's not even about whether you agree with the words that she wrote.
重点在于她说那些话的权利
It's about her right to speak them.
(赫德:我大声疾呼反对性暴♥力♥)
(直面了我们文化的愤怒 这种情况必须改变)
(抖音)
德普有一支最优秀的法律团队
Johnny Depp has one of the most brilliant legal teams,
如果你需要证据 我可以给你一个词 “弗吉尼亚”
and if you need proof of that, I've got a word for you, "Virginia."
为什么两个来自加利福尼亚的名人
Why would two celebrities from California
争论《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》上发表的东西
arguing about something written in The Washington Post
会在弗吉尼亚州立案?
file a case in Virginia?
在美国 诽谤法因州而异
In the USA, defamation laws vary state by state,
而弗吉尼亚州有最好的诽谤法
and Virginia has some of the best defamation laws for a matter like this.
所以我们意见一致 这不是离婚案
Just so we're all on the same page, this is not a divorce case.
这不是家庭暴♥力♥案
This is not a domestic violence case.
我认为这是伪装成诽谤案的公♥关♥活动
I would argue it's a PR campaign disguised as a defamation case.
我觉得约翰尼的目的不是打赢官司
I don't think Johnny's intention is to win the case here.
我觉得他的目的是洗清他的名声 控制自己的声誉
I think his intention is to clear his name and to control his reputation.
没有任何公♥关♥活动有机会
There is no PR campaign that has a chance
产生像这次庭审一样大的影响
of making an impact as powerful as this trial.
(布莱恩·卡伦 喜剧演员和演员 PDB播客嘉宾)
是德普想让摄像机进法庭
Depp was the one who wanted the cameras in the courtroom.
她不想要
She didn't.
你的第一个证人
Your first witness.
我们想请劳拉安柏·赫德出庭作证
Your Honor, we'd like to call Laura Amber Heard to the stand.
好的
All right.
能说出你的名字吗?
Will you please state your name?
好的 我是安柏·劳拉·希德
Yes, it's Amber Laura Heard.
好
Okay.
请问你为什么来这里?
Now, why are you here?
我来是因为我的前夫 因为我写的文章起诉我
I am here because my ex-husband is suing me, uh, for an op-ed I wrote.
你对此有何感受?
And how do you feel about that?
我很难找到词汇
I, um...I s... struggle to have the words.
我很难找到描述这件事有多痛苦的词
I struggle to find the words to describe how, uh, painful this is.
这太可怕了
Um, this is horrible.
好 请说吧 女士?
Okay, all right. Yes, ma'am?
下午好 德普先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Depp.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你能告诉陪审团 你今天为什么来这里吗?
Can you please tell the jury why you're here today?
好的
Um, yes.
大约六年前
About six years ago,
赫德小姐提出了一些 针对我的令人发指的指控
Ms. Heard made some quite heinous accusations against me
那些指控没有任何形式的事实依据
that, uh...that were not based in any species of truth.
那张臭名昭著的《人物》杂♥志♥封面
The infamous People Magazine cover with Ms. Heard
赫德小姐脸上有深色淤青
with a... a dark bruise on her face.
从来没有发生过这种事
Nothing of the kind had ever happened.
虽然我们有一些…
Though there were...
争论
arguments.
(法庭证据 录音)
-这可没用 你这个傻♥逼♥! -你太幼稚了
-成熟点吧 -给我闭嘴
先听我说 然后你可以回应
明白吗?
但我从来没有
But never did I, myself, r... reach the point
到对赫德小姐动手的地步
of, um, striking Ms. Heard in any way,
我也从来没有攻击过任何女人
nor have I ever struck, um, any woman.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没发现这里有人 我以为它只是浮着
I didn't realize anyone was there, I thought it was just... floating.
它的确只是浮着
It is just floating.
天啊
Oh, God.
为什么她要出现?
Why did she have to happen?
明明之前没有她 我也过得很好
Just when I was doing so good without her.
请为陪审团描述一下 你试镜《朗姆酒日记》
Please describe for the jury your experience in auditioning
时候的经历
for The Rum Diary.
我参加了几次试镜 这在我的工作中很常见
Well, I auditioned a few times, which is common in my work,
然后我接到一个电♥话♥ 说约翰尼想亲自见我一面
and then I got a call saying that Johnny wanted to meet me in person.
我以为我可能是去试镜的
I thought I would be going for maybe an audition.
只是开会而已
Um... But it was just a meeting.
我去他办公室跟他见了几个小时
I went to his office, um, and... and met with him for a few hours.
她来了我办公室
She came to my office.
我看了一眼 心想
I took one look at her and I thought,
“是的 就是她了”
"Yep, that's the one."
那是我第一次见赫德小姐
That's when I first met Ms. Heard.
我们聊了书、音乐和诗
We talked about books and music, poetry.
我们有很多相同的爱好
Um, we like a lot of the same...We liked a lot of the same stuff.
我很惊讶有一个人…
I was so surprised that somebody...
我是一个无名小演员 我当时应该22岁
You know, I'm a no-name actor. I was 22, I think.
他年龄是我的两倍 而且他是闻名于世的演员
And he was twice my age and he's this world-famous actor,
而我们都喜欢老的布鲁斯音乐
and here we are getting along about......old blues,
我当时认为这很不寻常 很了不起
and I thought it was unusual and remarkable.
我离开的时候感觉:“哇哦”
I left there just feeling like, "Wow."
我记得有场戏是我在淋浴
I remember there was a scene where I was taking a shower
然后她走进房♥间
and then she comes into the room
她走过来 打开淋浴间 然后我们接吻
and she walks, opens the shower, and we kiss.
那让我产生了不该产生的感觉
It felt like something that I shouldn't be feeling.
在工作过程中 你要做出一些能彰显专业性的行为
There are certain things that you do in the job to, um, be professional,
比如当你演那种类型的戏时
like when you have to do that sort of scene,
要尽量避免使用你的舌头
and you don't, like... you......you don't use your tongue if you can't... if you can avoid it.
为了保持边界感 有些事是不能做的
There's certain things that you do to just maintain a certain line,
但我觉得那条边界被模糊了
and it just felt like those lines were blurred.
他抓住我的头 把我拉过去 真的亲吻了我
I mean, he grabbed my face and pulled me into him and really kissed me.
他用舌头了吗?
Did he use his tongue?
是的
Yes.
那天下班后
That day after work,
赫德小姐来到了我的拖车
Ms. Heard, uh, had come to my trailer.
他开玩笑地把我推倒在他拖车里的
He kind of playfully kind of pushed me down on this, like, bed-sofa,
沙发床上 像开玩笑一样
uh, that was in his trailer, just playful,
有些调戏意味 然后他说:“真美味”
um, and flirtatious, and he said, uh, "Yum."
遇到安柏·赫德这样的演员 她像是另一个时代的人
Meeting an actress like Amber Heard, she's of another era, you know.
这就像走进一个房♥间 见到维罗妮卡·雷克或贝蒂·戴维斯
I mean, it's like walking into a room and meeting Veronica Lake or Bette Davis,
或者是劳伦·巴考尔
or, you know, Lauren Bacall.
我管她叫“苗条”
I called her "Slim."
我叫她“苗条” 她叫我“史蒂夫”
I called her "Slim" and she called me "Steve."
你觉得你要怎么做?
What do you think you're gonna do?
我要拿到那个钱包 苗条
I'm gonna get that wallet, Slim.
你知道的 史蒂夫 我对你不能完全放心
You know, Steve, I wouldn't put it past you.