I Spoke Up...statement one, the headline. "...and Faced our Culture's Wrath,"
你们是否认为德普先生 已经证明了诽谤的所有要素?
do you find that Mr. Depp has proven all the elements of defamation?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
轰! -哇!
Boom! - Damn!
德普先生有没有通过更多证据证明
Depp wins count one.
问题 该陈述 是由赫德女士作出或发表的?
...the statement was made or published by Ms. Heard?
回答 是的
Answer, yes. - Wow!
提出的问题 陈述是关于德普先生?
The stated question, the statement was about Mr. Depp?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
问题 陈述是错误的?
Question, the statement was false?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
问题 该陈述对德普先生
Question, the statement has a defamatory implication
有诽谤暗示?
about Mr. Depp?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
耶!
Yeah!
提出问题 该陈述是关于德普先生的
It's gone Johnny's way.
你们是否认为德普先生 已经证明了诽谤的所有要素?
Do you find that Mr. Depp has proven...all the elements of defamation?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
问题 诽谤性暗示 是由赫德小姐设计和有意为之的?
Question, defamatory implication was designed and intended by Ms. Heard?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
问题 你们是否认为德普先生 已经证明了诽谤的所有要素?
Question, do you find that Mr. Depp has proven all the elements of defamation?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
(摇摆摇摆)
德普先生有没有通过更多证据证明
Has Mr. Depp proven by a greater weight of the evidence,
问题 诽谤性暗示 是由赫德小姐设计和有意为之的?
question, the defamatory implication...was designed and intended by Ms. Heard?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
全都回答都是“是的”
All yesses.
天啊
Holy shit.
哇
Wow.
我们陪审团裁定赔偿损失一千万美元
We the jury award compensatory damages in the amount of ten million dollars.
耶!
Yeah!
一千万美元!
Ten million dollars!
我们陪审团裁定 判处五百万美元的惩罚性赔偿
We the jury award punitive damages in the amount of five million dollars.
太好了!
Oh! - Yes!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们是否认为 赫德小姐证明了诽谤的全部要素?
Do you find that Ms. Heard has proven all the elements of defamation?
回答 是的
Answer, yes.
对于约翰C德普二世
As against John C. Depp II,
我们陪审团裁定赔偿损失二百万美元
we the jury award compensatory damages in the amount of two million dollars.
女士们 先生们 你们在本案中的工作到此结束
Ladies and gentlemen, this concludes your service on this case.
我要再次感谢你们 在这次审判中的奉献和辛勤工作
I wanna thank you again for your dedication and your hard work during this trial,
我知道这句话代表了这里的每一个人
and I know I speak for everybody here.
约翰尼!
Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!
约翰尼·德普和安柏·赫德的 诽谤案宣读了判决
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard defamation trial announced its verdict,
判决约翰尼·德普胜诉
ruling in favor of Johnny Depp.
爱你 约翰尼!
Love you, Johnny! We love you, Johnny! We lo...
(英国纽卡斯尔的酒吧 判决当天)
约翰尼 我爱你 兄弟
Oi, John, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, I love you, bro. I love you, bro.
一场如此残酷的战役 却没有获得太多胜利
A verdict with little victory when the battle has been so brutal.
安柏·赫德不是一个好证人 陪审团对此给出了反馈
Amber Heard was not a good witness, and juries react to that.
我觉得陪审团弄错了
I think the jury got it wrong, Jake.
我对陪审团的判决非常失望
I'm very disappointed in the jury verdict.
我认为这是强权男人的 又一次巨大胜利
I think this is another big win for powerful men,
对女人来说是巨大的失败
and it's a colossal loss for women.
(在判决之后)
(社交媒体上有部分人 为安柏·赫德激♥情♥发声)
(但大部分人在庆祝)
这是一种羞辱性的仪式 意在让女人认清自己的位置
This was a humiliation ritual intending to put women in their place.
如果你说出自己遭受虐待
If you speak out about abuse,
将会付出代价
there will be consequences.
这是我们都想要的判决 各位
It was the verdict we all wanted, guys.
约翰尼·德普 德普 德普!
Johnny Depp, Depp, Depp! Johnny Depp, Depp, Depp!
(约翰尼·德普赢了)
(在德普的众多网络支持者 庆祝他的胜利的同时)
(部分新闻媒体开始提出质疑)
我们羞辱赫德时获得的快♥感♥
The pleasure with which we're humiliating Amber Heard
跟我们对 约翰尼·德普的美化一样可怕
is... is just as, I... I think, troubling as... as the glamorization of... of... of Johnny Depp in this story.
当那是一个我们认识的人 我们可能很喜欢的人时
When it's somebody that we know, somebody that we maybe like,
他们不愿思考
they don't wanna have to think
这个人真的可能 做出法庭上指控他的那些事
this person is really capable of doing what's alleged in court.
我收到的关于这个话题的邮件 比以往任何话题的都多
I've never had as many emails, uh, as I've received about this very topic.
我听过被虐待过的男性
I've heard from men who have been, uh, abused,
我听过不相信赫德的女性幸存者
I've heard from women who are survivors who don't believe Amber Heard
说她在伤害幸存者 公众有各种各样的情绪
and say she's hurting, uh, survivors. So there's a lot of feelings out there.
(我支持安柏)
我希望这次审判能让大家警觉
But one of the things I hope that this trial raises some awareness of
家庭暴♥力♥的复杂性和性别影响
is the complexity of domestic violence and some of the gendered implications of it,
尤其是提到家庭暴♥力♥的男性受害者
particularly when we're talking about male victims of domestic violence.
(判决日当天)
(一个家暴幸存者群体)
(写了一封给赫德的公♥开♥信♥)
这封有力的公♥开♥信♥ 说明他们并不支持她
This powerful open letter states that they don't stand with her,
他们不接受 她是她自己所声称的那个人
they don't accept that she is who she claimed to be.
“我们不会支持你”
"We will not stand with you."
“没有任何家庭暴♥力♥受害者 会有你那样的表现”
“我们支持过你 为你哭泣过
"We supported you, we wept for you,
我们为你宣传
we rallied behind you,
而你背叛了我们所有人
and you betrayed us all."
听到你说的话 让我们中的很多人
感到巨大痛苦 引发不好的回忆 甚至无法忍♥受”
你的行为影响了未来 报告遭受家庭暴♥力♥的女性们
你提醒了很多幸存者 虐待不分性别
一个说出自己遭受虐待的男人 也必须被听到
你把我们的运动 作为武器来对付你的受害者
这一切是为了什么?
你说“是你逼我这么做的”的时候
我们就知道你真正的身份了 虐待者 你的受害者是约翰尼
他是幸存者
我觉得非常受刺♥激♥ 再次体验了创伤
I'm feeling incredibly triggered and re-traumatized
我也是曾经经历过亲密关系暴♥力♥的人
as someone who's experienced relationship abuse in the past,
但我不是代替约翰尼·德普受刺♥激♥
but I'm not feeling triggered on behalf of Johnny Depp.
我们所看到的现状
What we're seeing happen, stereotypes that are coming out, right,
刻板印象出现了 说安柏·赫德是骗子
uh, that were calling A-Amber Heard a liar,
将约翰尼·德普 美化成一个了不起的男人
who... glorifying, uh, Johnny Depp as-as-as-as this amazing man, right,
这就是“我也是运动”开始的原因
um, is the reason why Me Too started.
这就是为什么 活动家们想为这一刻而战
It's the... It's... It's...it's why activists really wanted to fight for this movement
以及这为何如此重要 因为女人没有感觉到
and why it's so important, because women didn't feel,
以及所有性别的幸存者
and... and, you know, survivors of all genders,
不觉得他们可以举报 不觉得这个举动是合理的
didn't feel like they could report, didn't feel like it was gonna be welcome.
这是什么意思? “我也是运动”到头了?
What does it mean for that? Are we at the end of Me Too?
这是逆转吗?我们现在是什么情况?
Is this a reversal? Wh... Where are we?
这是对“我也是运动”的反弹
I mean, it's a backlash to Me Too,
我们看到互联网展示出的现状
and what we're seeing unfold on the Internet
我们在证明他们是正确的
is that we're proving them right.
我们在说:“是的 你会被噤声 你会被羞辱”
We're... We're... We're saying that, "Yes, you will be silenced, you will be humiliated."
我不会站边
I'm not taking any sides.
听起来赫德的确在他们交往期间
It sounds like Heard did allegedly do some malicious shit
做过据说很糟糕的事情
during the course of their relationship.
但赫德每天都在 全球范围内被疯狂攻击
But I am feeling some kind of way about the way that Heard is being inhumanely attacked
也让我很不是滋味
every day on a global scale.
这就是暴♥力♥受害者的处境
And here's what this means for victims of abuse,
挺身而出的人会越来越少
fewer victims will come forward,
尤其是如果他们 在那段关系中也不完美的话
especially if they haven't been perfect during the course of their relationship with the abuser.
如果你因为做错了某件事 不是完美的受害者
So if you're not the perfect victim because you did something wrong,
你反抗了 你就是不完美的人
you fought back, you're an imperfect person,
全世界都会对你进行极致的羞辱
then the world will lob every available insult at you
让你闭嘴
to get you to shut up.
(判决后第二天 安柏赫德的律师)
(伊莱恩·布雷德霍夫特 接受了NBC的采访)
首先 安柏状态如何?
First question, how is Amber doing?
她最开始说的话就是
One of the first things she said is,
“我对所有 有相似经历的女人感到抱歉”
"I am so sorry to all those women out there."
这对法庭内外的女人来说都是打击
This is a setback for all women in and outside the courtroom.
我想问问社交媒体的事
Let me ask you about social media.
那上面的声音完全是一边倒 而且对安柏赫德的攻击非常尖锐
It was incredibly lopsided and vitriolic against Amber Heard.
你觉得那对案件结果有影响吗?
Do you think that had an effect on the case?
当然 -你觉得陪审团知道吗?
Absolutely. - You think jurors were aware?
怎么会不知道?他们每天晚上都回家
How can you not? They went home every night.
他们有家人 家人会上社交媒体
They have families, the families are on social media.
(一周后 约翰尼·德普的律师们 接受了NBC的采访)
你们觉得陪审员们看到了那些 有被网上的声音影响吗?
Do you believe the jurors saw any of that, were swayed by any of that?
不 我不认为有任何理由相信 陪审员们违背了他们的誓言
No. I don't think there's any reason to believe that the jurors violated their oath.
他们在中间有十天的休息时间 因为有一个司法♥会♥议
...had a ten-day break in the middle because of the judicial conference.
那些信息不可能对他们毫无影响 而且它们非常可怕