我不知道该怎么看待这起案子
I don't know what to make of this case,
感觉我花了半辈子的时间 听他们俩在法庭上的陈述
and I seem to have spent half my life listening to these two in courtrooms.
很难理解一个本该爱你的人
It's hard to understand why someone that is supposed to love you
怎么会那么残忍♥
could be that cruel.
他一脚踢在我背上
He just kicked me in the back.
我不知道该相信谁
I don't know who to believe.
没那回事
It... It didn't happen.
我不知道有多少是真的 他们两个都是演员
I don't know how much of it is true. They're two actors.
你真的能感觉到这个女人有多变♥态♥
You can really just feel how much of a psychopath this woman is!
陪审团正在讨论
Jury deliberations are underway
约翰尼·德普和安柏·赫德的诽谤案
in the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard defamation trial.
我为判决感到紧张 -那是抖音的审判
I've never been this nervous for a verdict. - ...a TikTok trial.
我们为什么这么着迷?
Why are we all so fascinated?
因为他们是名人 还是因为细节?
Because they're famous, because of the details?
以上皆是
I think it's all of the above.
陪审团的审判应该关注法律和事实
Jury trials are supposed to focus on law and facts.
陪审团只会听取正式提交的证据
The jury hears what's submitted into evidence.
我没再见他了
I don't see him anymore.
你真是幼稚!成熟点吧!
You are such a baby! Grow the fuck up!
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong girl.
陪审团没看到什么?
What didn't the jury see?
佩妮法官解封了45份文件
Forty-five documents were unsealed by Judge Penney.
早上好 -这太疯狂了
Good morning. - This is so wild.
一个女生可以习惯这个
A girl could get used to this.
审判期间有不允许什么吗?
What wasn't allowed during the course of this trial?
我们应该还会再见
Have a feeling we will see each other again.
《德普 vs 赫德: 好莱坞夫妻诽谤案》
剧名:《第三集:判决爆红》
谢谢 女士们 先生们 你们可以坐下了
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. You may be seated.
你的下一位证人
All right, your next witness.
被告传唤安柏·赫德
Your Honor, defendant calls Amber Heard.
提醒一下 你是宣过誓的 -当然
A reminder, Ms. Heard, you're still under oath.
谢谢 -谢谢
Of course, Your Honor. Thank you. - Thank you.
你的问题?
All right, your question?
你在公众面前遭受了怎样的折磨?
How have you suffered publicly?
反对 纯属臆测
Objection, speculation.
反对无效
Overruled.
我被骚扰
I am harassed...
安柏是个骗子
Amber's a liar. Amber's...
安柏来了
That's Amber.
被羞辱
...humiliated...
我只是坐在地毯上
I was just sitting there on this... on... on this carpet,
看着脏地毯
looking at the dirty carpet,
思考我是怎么倒在这块地毯上的
wondering how I wound up on this carpet.
每天都在遭受威胁
...threatened every single day.
人们想杀我
People want to kill me.
有人想把我的宝宝放进微波炉
People want to put my baby in the microwave,
他们会这样跟我说
and they tell me that.
你在这场庭审中 听到赫德小姐的证词 有什么感受?
What has it been like for you to listen to Ms. Heard's testimony at this trial?
听到…
It's...
听到她把那些
It's insane to hear
令人发指的暴♥力♥指控
heinous accusations of violence,
性暴♥力♥
sexual violence,
归结于我 拿来指控我
that she's attributed to me, that she's accused me of.
这太可怕了
This is horrible.
太痛苦了
This is painful.
任何人经历这种事 都会觉得被羞辱
And this is humiliating for any human being to go through.
也许大家很容易忘记这一点
And perhaps it's easy to forget that,
但我也是一个人
but I'm a human being.
冷酷
Brutal.
残忍♥
Cruel.
而且完全不属实
and all... false.
完全不属实
All false.
我只想让约翰尼放过我
I just want Johnny to leave me alone.
我只想让他放过我
I just want him to leave me alone.
我觉得这看起来令人不适
I just find the whole thing uncomfortable to watch.
我心思完全没放在这上面 -那你什么都不能说
I haven't plugged into it at all. - Oh, then you can't say anything.
我不想看到这么私人的… -这就像私人丑事 不是吗?
I don't really wanna see such intimate detail of...- It is a bit of sort of dirty... dirty laundry, isn't it?
对 -就像电影
Yeah. - Yeah, it's like a movie.
是的 -而且这些指控都很严重
Yeah, and these are really serious allegations here.
但它在我们眼前变得戏剧化了
But it has become kind of dramatized, you know, before our very eyes.
陪审团很不容易 要决定谁是施暴者
The jury has a very, very tough job here trying to decide who the abuser is,
谁是受害者
who the victim is.
真是一场疯狂的审判
I mean, it... it's... it's really a wild trial here.
这不只是一起诽谤案 他们的任务非常艰巨
It's not just about defamation anymore. They really have a big, difficult job here.
只有一个人看到 约翰尼对安柏有肢体暴♥力♥行为
There's only one person to have ever witnessed Johnny be physically violent with Amber...
(丹尼尔戴利欧利 内容创作者 来自微醺前无罪播客)
…她的妹妹惠特尼赫德
And it's her little sister. Whitney Heard.
(突袭 内容创作者 来自YouTube突袭频道)
今天我们要调查楼梯事件的细节
Today we'll be digging into all the nitty-gritty of the staircase incident
涉及约翰尼 安柏和她的妹妹惠特尼
with Johnny, Amber, and her sister, Whitney.
这件事发生在 澳大利亚事件后一周左右
This happened about a week after the Australia incident.
这应该是所谓的“楼梯事件”
Uh, I believe that this is from w-w-w-what's been called the "staircase incident."
(2016年5月 赫德申请离婚 2022年4月 美国审判)
我醒来 看到安柏在我的卧室 说:“他出轨了 你敢相信吗?”
I woke up to Amber in my bedroom saying, "Can you believe he's cheating on me?"
我下去跟他聊天 他显然喝醉了
I went down there to talk to him, and I can tell he's clearly drunk.
我发现他的平板电脑开着
I found his iPad open.
他在跟人发短♥信♥
He was texting someone.
他在给一个 跟他有性关系的女人发短♥信♥
He was texting this woman, um, that he had had a sexual relationship with.
我看到他在我们结婚后去她家
I saw that he had gone to her house after we got married.
难以置信的痛苦
Unbelievably painful.
你还记得赫德女士 那时候因为什么而生气吗?
Do you recall what Ms. Heard was upset about at this time?
我不记得 真的不记得
I do not. I really don't.
安柏和我在夹层楼上
Amber and I are on the little mezzanine.
厨房♥在下面 夹层在上面
The kitchen's down here, and the mezzanine's up here.
他说她是贱♥人♥婊♥子♥ 用过的垃圾袋之类的
You know, he's calling her a "fucking whore," "fucking cunt," "used-up trash bag." You know, whatever.
他们互相说很可怕的话 她说他又老又肥
They were saying horrible things to one another. She was calling him "old and fat."
他冲上了楼梯
He bolted up the stairs.
惠特尼 她的妹妹也在
Whitney, her sister, was there, who...
她出面阻止
...who stepped in the way.
他从我背后接近
He comes up behind me,
攻击了我后背的这个位置
strikes me in the back kind of just somewhere over here.
我听到安柏大喊:“别打我妹妹”
I hear Amber shout, "Don't hit my fucking sister."
安柏溜过来
Amber snuck in the...
她伸手全力挥过来 打在我颧骨上
She... reached and got the roundhouse in and nailed me on the cheek bone.
(安柏·赫德声称她打约翰尼·德普 是为了保护她的妹妹)
那个时候
By that time,
约翰尼已经用一只手抓住了安柏的头发
Johnny had already grabbed Amber by the hair with one hand
并且用另一只手反复打她的脸
and was whacking her repeatedly in the face with the other,
我就站在那里
as I was standing there.
这是唯一一个目击证人 安柏的妹妹
It is the only instance where a witness, Amber's sister,
声称她亲眼目睹约翰尼·德普
is claiming to have actually witnessed firsthand assault
进行了被指控的攻击
alleged against Johnny Depp.
…用一只手抓住安柏的头发
...grabbed Amber by the hair with one hand
并且用另一只手反复打她的脸
and was whacking her repeatedly in the face with the other.
我没有犹豫 没有等待 我就是脑子里
I don't hesitate, I don't wait, I just, in my head,
立刻想到凯特·莫斯和楼梯
instantly think of Kate Moss and the stairs.
(利莫尔律师 爱与秩序播客主播)
赫德在她本人的证词中 提到凯特·莫斯
Amber Heard, in her direct testimony, mentioned Kate Moss.
发生了一件让互联网疯狂的有趣的事
One interesting thing that's happened that, now, the Internet's going crazy over
是他转身跟他的律师同伴碰了下拳
is he turned and gave a... like, did a fist-pump...right to his co-counsel.
(迈克尔·莫斯 联邦检察官 爱与秩序播客嘉宾)
审判法里有个概念叫“开门”
There's a concept in trial law called "opening the door."
比如“也许我们都同意 有些东西是不相关的”
Like, "Maybe there's something we both agree is irrelevant."
(凯特·莫斯在家等着上证人席)
“这对我的案子有好处
But, on my side of things, it would help me and help my case,
但因为法官裁定存在偏见 所以我不能提”
but I know I can't bring it up, because the judge says it's irrelevant, or it's too prejudicial, or whatever.
别这么说
Don't say that.
凯特·莫斯和楼梯
Kate Moss and the stairs.
是约翰尼·德普先注意到的
Johnny Depp picked up on it first, actually.
他笑得好像“真不敢相信她这么说”
He smiled like, "I can't believe she just said that,"
因为这打开了门 凯特·莫斯不打算作证
because it opened the door. Kate Moss was not going to testify.
这是个关键时刻 因为它使得
This was a real pivotal moment because this allowed
本杰明·楚和卡米尔·巴斯克斯 都可以说没有其他人受到了伤害
both Ben Chew and Camille Vasquez to say that there are no other victims here, right?
你以为他会把你妹妹扔下楼梯