No, he seemed normal.
他散发着大♥麻♥和酒精的味道
He reeks of weed and alcohol.
我是说 他的口气好难闻
I mean, his breath smelled so bad.
她摆脸色给约翰尼看
Well, she was giving Johnny the cold shoulder,
非常安静 看起来气鼓鼓的
being quiet, and, uh, you know, seemed pouty.
我们前一天晚上吵架了
We had argued the night before.
她就是在找架吵
She was looking for a fight,
我吃了两片阿片药物
and I had taken two
洛西考酮
of these, um, opiates, these Roxicodones.
他因为我接了 跟詹姆斯弗兰科对戏的工作而生气
He was mad at me for taking the job with James Franco.
安柏!
Amber!
他恨詹姆斯·弗兰科
He hated James Franco.
所以他问我激♥情♥戏拍得怎样
So he, um, is asking me about how the sex scene went,
问詹姆斯·弗兰科 在那场戏里做了什么
to asking me what James Franco had done in the scene.
他说了关于我身体的很恶心的话
He was saying really disgusting things about my body,
说我很享受
about how I liked it.
他在很多人面前说我是荡♥妇♥
He called me a slut in front of people.
你看德普先生和赫德小姐 看得有多清楚?
To what extent were you able to see Mr. Depp and Ms. Heard?
我看得很清楚
Uh, i-it... it... I was able to see them very clearly.
德普先生有没有 对赫德女士说很可怕的话?
Wasn't Mr. Depp saying pretty horrible things to Ms. Heard?
我没有这个印象
I don't recall that.
比如“在片场挨操”?
Like, "Get fucked on set"?
“被他妈的詹姆斯弗兰科操”?
"Get fucked with fucking James fucking Franco"?
你有没有听到这些话? -我没有印象
Did you hear that? - I don't recall.
你有没有听到他说 “至少你很他妈享受”?
Did you hear him say, "At least you fucking liked it"?
没有
No.
你有没有听到他说: “我猜你偷伸舌头还喜欢吧?”
Did you hear him say, "I bet you slipped a tongue in there and liked it"?
没有
No.
你有没有听到他
Did you hear him say...
提到安柏的阴♥部♥ 问她是不是阴♥部♥湿了?
make references to Amber's pussy, and asking if her pussy was wet?
法官大人 根据不足 骚扰
Your Honor, lack of foundation, harassment.
你有没有听过上述任何一句?
Did you hear any of that?
我没这个印象 -好了 裁决反对意见吧
No, not that I recall. - Overrule the objection.
我在某个时候起身
I, at some point in this, get up.
离开了他
I walk away from him.
我背对着他 我感觉到一只靴子
My back is turned to him, and I feel this... boot
踩在我的背上
in my back.
他踢了我的背
He just kicked me in the back.
我心想
And I... I didn't...I thought to myself,
“操 我不知道该怎么做”
"Fuck. I don't know what to do."
没人说话或做任何事
No one said anything, no one did anything.
飞机上落针可闻
It was like you could h...You could hear a pin drop on that plane.
你能感觉到紧张气氛 但没人采取任何行动
You could feel the tension, but no one did anything.
我觉得非常难堪 他就那样当着所有人的面
I felt so embarrassed that he could kick me to the ground
把我踢到地上
in front of people.
如果有的话 你在多大程度上
To what extent, if any,
看到德普先生或赫德小姐 在飞机上互相殴打
did you observe Mr. Depp or Ms. Heard hit, kick,
脚踢或者互扔东西?
or throw anything at each other on the plane?
不 我完全没看到过
No, I don't recall that at all.
他越来越糟糕
As he got worse,
甚至向空乘员索要氧气瓶
he demanded the oxygen tank from the flight attendants.
你和德普先生 在波士顿的飞机上共用了一个氧气瓶
You shared an oxygen tank with Mr. Depp on that Boston plane.
不是吗? -不是
Didn't you? - No.
他继续喝酒
He continued to drink,
然后开始像动物一样嚎叫
and then eventually, um, started howling like an animal.
然后在洗手间里晕倒了
And passed out in the bathroom...
门锁着
...with the door locked.
(法庭证据 安柏·赫德的录音 2014年5月)
怀亚特先生 你有没有看到德普先生
Mr. Wyatt, did you see Mr. Depp,
去飞机后面晕倒并且大声呻♥吟♥?
uh, go to the back of the plane and pass out and moan loudly?
我没有印象 -这个也没有印象?
I don't recall that. - You don't recall that either?
没有 -好
No. - Okay.
你和德普先生一起下的飞机吗?
Did you leave the plane with Mr. Depp?
我去了自己的家
I went to my own home.
好 德普先生当时状态如何?
Okay, and what was Mr. Depp's state?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
你不记得他当时是否昏倒了?
You don't recall if he was passed out or not?
不
No.
你今天坐在这里 宣过誓
As you're sitting here today, under oath,
你真的不记得德普先生有没有晕倒?
you honestly can't remember if Mr. Depp was passed out?
我不知道
I don't know.
德普先生是有可能 在飞机上踢安柏的 对吧?
And Mr. Depp could have kicked Amber on that plane, right?
我没看到
Not that I saw.
你下飞机时
When you got off the plane from Boston, you knew Ms. Heard
知道赫德小姐在生你的气 对吧?
was angry with you, didn't you?
她总是很生气 是的
She was always angry, yes.
你问了杜特斯先生
And you asked Mr. Deuters... He was your personal assist...
他是你的私人助理 对吧?
Mr. Deuters was your personal assistant, correct?
杜特斯先生是其中之一 是的 先生
Yeah, Mr. Deuters was one of them, yes, sir.
你不是第一次请杜特斯先生
Right, and it wasn't uncommon for you to ask Mr. Deuters
代表你跟赫德小姐沟通 是吧?
to communicate with Ms. Heard on your behalf, correct?
我的所有私人助理都代表我
It wasn't uncommon for any of them to communicate,
跟赫德小姐沟通过
uh, with Ms. Heard on my behalf.
杜特斯没有作证
Deuters never testified.
德普第二次站上证人席
So with Depp on the witness stand for the second time,
在赫德的辩护律师试图
here's what happened when Amber Heard's defense attorney
将德普助理发的短♥信♥ 给陪审团看时 发生了这样的事
tried to show texts from Depp's assistant to the jury.
能请拿出229号♥证物吗?
Can you pull up Exhibit 229, please?
根据德普先生的证词 我提请采纳229号♥证物
Based on Mr. Depp's testimony, I'd ask to move for the admission of Exhibit 229.
法官大人 我们能上前吗? -当然
Your Honor...can we please approach? - Sure.
(赫德的律师请求来自)
(阿兹卡瑞特法官的许可 以提交额外证据)
(社交媒体评论员 密切关注这一决定)
聊天室有人说 如果我们看到杜特斯的短♥信♥
Some people are saying in the chat that Deuters' texts, if that's what we're about to see,
这会对德普不利
they're... they're not gonna look good for Johnny.
英国的审判里也出现了
Came up in the UK trial as well. Um...
有关踢安柏的事情
About ki... Uh, something about kicking Amber.
(陪审团没有看到短♥信♥)
(阿兹卡瑞特法官没有允许采纳)
他们没能让杜特斯的短♥信♥被采纳 -好
They didn't get that Deuters stuff in. - Okay.
在跟法官磋商后
After that sidebar,
本·罗腾伯恩律师放弃了
attorney Ben Rottenborn moves on,
那些短♥信♥没有成为证据
and those texts stay out of evidence.
这起案子里有太多证据
You know, there was so much evidence in this case.
在预审听证会上 他们必须裁定哪些是可接受的
In the pre-trial hearings, they have to, you know, rule what is admissible,
哪些不是 所以当进入庭审时 可以加快进度
what isn't, just so that when we get to trial, we can, you know, speed things along,
只留下庭审的关键证据 以供陪审员下定决心
only have what's, you know, essential for the trial, for the jurors to make up their mind.
你为什么会想要排除证据?
Why would you want to exclude evidence?
因为它会伤害你 这就是原因
Because it hurts you. That's why.
德普是一位大♥师♥级演员 兄弟
Depp is a master actor, dude.
他几乎不用动就能引诱我们所有人
He seduced all of us by barely moving.
要不要把艺术和人品分开 取决于你
It's your decision whether you want to separate the art from the artist.
(马特沃顿 演员 PBD播客嘉宾)
约翰尼·德普是很棒的演员 但我也觉得他是热爱暴♥力♥的人
I think Johnny Depp is a terrific actor. I also happen to think he's a violent lover.
除了这些可怕的指控之外 他还是很讨人喜欢的 对吧?
He's a likeable guy, other than these horrific allegations, right?
大家都喜欢 他在《加勒比海盗》里的角色
Everybody loved him in The Pirates of the Caribbean,
他总是带着一些光环
and there's a little bit of what's called a halo effect around him.
(安柏赫德的律师团队 转变了提问思路)
(转而质疑约翰尼德普的人品)
所以这些照片、短♥信♥和证词 是具有毁灭性的
But that's why these photos, the texts, the testimony, is so devastating,
因为这会打破我们对德普先生的看法
because it shatters that perception we have of Mr. Depp.
保罗贝坦尼 是跟你一起嗑药的好朋友 对吧?
Paul Bettany's a good friend that you've done drugs with, right?
这是个奇怪的问题
That's a strange question.
保罗贝塔尼是我的好朋友 是的
Um, Paul Bettany's a good friend. Yes.
你们当时都非常喜欢 使用管制药物和酒精
The two of you shared an enjoyment of controlled drugs and alcohol
是或不是?
at that time, yes or no?
是
Yes.
你和他一起吸过毒? -是的
You've done drugs with him? - Yes, I have.
可♥卡♥因♥ 对吧?
Cocaine, right?
可♥卡♥因♥ 是的
Uh, cocaine, yes.
酒精
Alcohol.
酒精 是的
Alcohol, yes.
现在你在试着 表现得像个绅士了 是吗?
Now you try to conduct yourself as a gentleman, right?
是的
Yes, sir.
德普先生 这是你和保罗·贝坦尼
Mr. Depp, this is a text message exchange