but I'm just saying, you know, it's... it's a huge problem for him.
早上好 德普先生 -早上好 罗腾伯恩先生
Morning, Mr. Depp. - Morning, Mr. Rottenborn.
这件事我们谈过一点
Mr. Depp, we've talked about this, uh, a little bit,
但你作证表示 虐待可以有很多种形式 是吗?
but you've testified that abuse can come in many forms, correct?
身体虐待是其中之一?
Physical being one of them?
没错 -口头是吗?
Indeed. - Verbal?
没错
Indeed.
精神虐待?
Psychological abuse?
没错
Indeed.
你也同意 你在那段视频里很暴♥力♥ 对吧?
And you would agree that you were violent in that clip, correct?
显然我当时过得不好
Clearly, I was having a bad time.
我觉得最有趣的是她试图偷偷♥拍♥摄
I thought what... what was most interesting is that she tried to hide it from me,
然后到了最后她开始笑
and then that she laughed and smiled at the end.
我个人认为那一段是最有意思的
I thought that was the most interesting part myself.
所以...是的
But... So, yes.
你没有反应… -我的确攻击了一些柜子
You didn't react... - I did assault, um, a couple of cabinets.
但我没有碰赫德小姐
But I did not touch Ms. Heard.
而且… -你应该能看到吧 不是吗?
And... - As you can see, I think. No?
你在那段视频里可能喝醉了?
You may have been drunk in that video, correct?
有这种可能性
There's a possibility of that. Yes, sir.
你给自己倒了一巨杯红酒对吧?
You... You... You poured yourself a, um, a megapint of red wine, correct?
巨杯?
A megapint?
是的
Yeah.
我给自己倒了很大一杯红酒
I poured myself a large glass of wine.
对 -我觉得那很有必要
Right. - I thought it necessary.
等等
Wait for it.
你给自己倒了一巨杯红酒对吧?
巨杯?
A megapint?
巨杯?
A megapint?
我给自己倒了很大一杯红酒
I poured myself a large glass of wine.
(社交媒体上的部分人 称本·罗腾伯恩)
(创造了“巨杯”这个词)
(但是英国庭审的笔录)
巨杯?
A megapint?
对约翰尼·德普 进行交叉盘问的律师说
The lawyer conducting Johnny Depp's cross-examination said,
“我们看到你倒了…”
"We saw you pour a sort of..."
约翰尼·德普说:“一巨杯”
Johnny Depp says, "A megapint."
律师说:“一巨杯红酒
The lawyer says, "A megapint of red wine,
不是每个人 都会选这个当早餐 是吧?”
which is not everybody's choice for breakfast, is it?"
巨杯
Megapint, megapint, megapint...
再来一杯
巨杯
Megapint, megapint...
巨杯?
A megapint?
那是安柏
That's Amber.
(丹尼·塞瓦洛斯 NBC法律分♥析♥员 播客嘉宾)
她只需要证明他虐待了她
All she needs to prove is that he abused her. I say "all,"
但她要么是撒谎 要么是被虐待过
but either she's making everything up, or there's been abuse.
不只是社交媒体
It's not only social media,
但当他的越野车停在法♥院♥门口时
but when his SUV pulls up at court,
不管安柏·赫德说什么
no matter what Amber Heard alleges,
外面都有一群 看到约翰尼·德普就无比兴奋的人
there's a crowd out there who are just gobsmacked by Johnny Depp.
约翰尼!
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny!
记住 我们都没在场
Remember, none of us were there.
(利莫尔律师 法律评论员 爱与秩序播客主播)
对我们来说是“我们相信谁?” 但永远都不要忘记 我们不在场
With us, it's, "Who do we believe?" But never, ever forget, we were not there.
早上好 德普先生
Good morning, Mr. Depp.
早上好
Good morning.
德普先生 现在我想谈谈2016年4月
Mr. Depp, I'd like to discuss April 2016 now.
看看这颗宝石 位于洛杉矶市中心的历史核心
We'll take a look at this gem in the historic core of downtown LA.
(德斯蒙·肖 CBS新闻记者 来自CBS新闻音频 看看这!)
这是东哥伦比亚大楼
This is the Eastern Columbia building,
洛杉矶市中心最负盛名的地方之一
one of the most prestigious places to live in downtown Los Angeles.
This art deco gem at the corner of Broadway and Ninth.
德普在这里拥有五套顶层公♥寓♥
Johnny Depp owned five penthouses here.
(2009年3月 德普赫德相识 2015年2月 婚礼)
我的生日快到了 我们计划在我们的顶层公♥寓♥共进晚餐
My birthday was coming up, and we had a dinner planned at our penthouse.
他在那天的某个时刻告诉我
He, uh, told me at some point that day
他安排了一个商务会议 或者金钱会议 他好像是这么说的
that he had scheduled a business meeting, or a... "a money meeting," I think he said, maybe.
我迟到了1小时40分钟 差不多
I was about an hour and 40 minutes late, maybe, something like that.
德普先生 当你到达派对时 赫德小姐 是否跟你打了招呼 怎么打的?
Mr. Depp, when you arrived at the party, how did Ms. Heard greet you, if at all?
非常冷漠
Very cold.
德普先生在你的生日迟到了 这对你来说是件大事 不是吗?
It was a big deal to you that Mr. Depp was late to your birthday dinner, wasn't it?
是的 我觉得是件大事
Yeah, it... Yeah, it did matter to me.
你不高兴他迟到了 -是的 我当时很受伤
And you were upset he was late. -I was. I was hurt.
她在我们的卧室门口对我摆脸色
She squared off at me in the doorway of our bedroom.
我记得他堵在门口
I... I remember him blocking the door,
不让我出去 推搡我
blocking me to get out, kind of shoving me down,
我们有口头争吵 然后开始互相推搡
and, well, we had a... a... you know, a verbal argument, and then that became a shoving match.
我试着推回去
I tried to shove him back.
我说:“来呀 打我”
And I said, "Go ahead, hit me."
嘭
Bam.
然后我就说:“这是你想要的吗?
And then I just said, "Is that what you wanted?"
你还想再打一下吗?”
"Would you like another?"
嘭
Bam.
她打了第二下
There's the second one.
然后我说:“很好 你打完了”
And I said, "Good, now you're done."
抓住她的肩膀
Grabbed her by the shoulders,
送她上♥床♥
walked her to the bed,
让她坐下 并说
sat her down, and said,
“别跟着我
"Don't follow me."
别管我
"Leave me alone."
我离开了 我走了”
"I'm out. I'm gone."
约翰尼把我摔到床上
Johnny wrestled me down on the bed.
我记得我起来过一两次 最后还是倒回床上了
I remember I got up once or twice before I ended up on the bed,
然后他抓住了我
and he grabbed me. Um...
他做了他嘲讽我时 会做的一件事 他抓住我的…
He did this thing that he did sometimes when he would taunt me, he'd grab me by the...
耻骨
um, the pubic... bone,
把我压下去 按住耻骨 然后把我拉过去
just pushed me down, held me down by it, and kind of pulled me into it,
他还在嘲讽我 问我是不是觉得自己很强硬
and, um, was kind of taunting me, asking me if I thought I was so fucking tough.
“你觉得你是个硬汉吗? 看看谁这么强硬
"You think you're such a fucking tough guy, huh?""Are you so tough now? Look who's so tough.
你想当男人吗?”
You wanna be a man?"
我去拿了几样东西
I went, I grabbed a few things,
然后我马上离开了
and I got out immediately,
我去了另外一处房♥子
and I went to, um...my other house.
但他说:“我们结束了 我们在离婚 都结束了”
But he's saying, "We're fucking done. We're divorcing. This is over."
然后在4月22日的凌晨4点30分
And then at 4:30 a.m. on April 22nd,
那是安柏的生日 他离开了安柏
which is Amber's birthday, he left Amber.
是的 他在安柏的生日上 “永远地离开了她”
Yes, he leaves Amber, like, "for good," quote unquote, on her birthday.
真是野蛮
What a savage.
我的朋友们 这就是职场的男权
My friends, this is the patriarchy at work.
赫德被称作婊♥子♥ 拜金女 疯婆娘
Heard's being called a whore, a gold digger, a crazy bitch,
控制欲强 怪物
manipulative, a monster.
(贱♥人♥)
(他看起来好紧张)
他的罪行得到了同情和宽恕
He is being given empathy and forgiveness for his transgressions
但赫德无法获得
in a way Heard is not.
这是典型的怪罪受害者 这就是为什么大家不报告虐待行为
It's victim-blaming at its finest. This is why people don't report abuse.
目前为止 在这段故事里 你相信谁?
So far, who do you believe in this story here?
其实他们两个我都相信 他们在证人席上 都宣过誓
I kinda believe both of 'em. Um... - Okay. They're on the stand, they're under oath.
他们不可以撒谎 如果他们撒谎被发现 可就麻烦了
Yeah. - They're not allowed to lie. If they get caught in a lie, it's big trouble.
说到公开 这就是娱乐圈 不是吗?
In terms of it being public, well, that's, uh... that's showbiz, isn't it?
生日晚餐后的第二天
After your birthday,
你和你的朋友们在科切拉音乐节庆祝
you and your friends went to Coachella to celebrate your birthday.
对吗? -对
Is that correct? - That is correct.
这段视频里 你在开车 -对
You're featured in that video driving. - That's correct.
我去找到我的一个安保团队 说:“她去科切拉了
I had gone to one of my security team and said, uh, "She's in Coachella."
我觉得现在是去市中心 拿些东西的好时机”
"I think it's a good time to go downtown so that I can get some of my things." You know?
他说:“我觉得现在不适合去”
And he said, "I don't think now's a good time to go."
我想:“现在是最佳时机 她两天内都不会回家”
And I thought, "It's the perfect time. She's not gonna be home for two days."
然后他给我看了他手♥机♥里的一张照片
And then he showed me a photograph on his telephone.
什么照片?
What was the photograph of, Mr. Depp?
粑粑 说吧 粑粑!
Poop. Say it. Poop!
那是…
It was a... It was a...
那是一张床的照片
It was a photograph of the bed,
在我睡的那一侧
and on my side of the bed...
是人类的粪便
was human fecal matter.
他知道这有多愚蠢