欢迎回来
约翰尼·德普诉前妻 安柏·赫德的诽谤案
Welcome back. Johnny Depp's defamation trial
在电视上和社交媒体上同步直播
is playing out in real time on television and on social media,
(2022年4月 弗吉尼亚)
有数以百万记的人 在爆出惊人的细节 并且站边
where millions are poring over shocking details and taking sides.
(抖音)
安柏 你感觉如何?
Amber, how you feeling?
我关于这集节目的视频 有将近50万播放量
My video about this pod episode is at almost 500,000 views,
而那期视频是我昨天才发布的
and I just posted it yesterday.
我们必须看到很多方面
It has many facets that we have to look at,
包括名声 “我也是”运动 取消文化
including fame, the Me Too movement, cancel culture.
这简直就是一场完美风暴
It is just a, uh... sort of a perfect storm, if you will.
超过埃隆·马斯克成为第一名
Number one over Elon Musk.
是乔·拜登的四倍以上
More than four times Joe Biden.
是堕胎意见的五倍以上
Abortion opinion, more than five times greater.
是乌克兰战争的六倍以上
The Ukraine war, more than six times greater.
这是全国互联网上最热门的事件
This story is the biggest story online in the nation.
(在审判期间 有超过200小时的实况报道)
(数以百万计的人 收看、评论和分享)
新闻主播在法♥院♥外排起了长队
News anchors lined up outside the courthouse.
法庭里有很多摄像头 每分钟都在直播
Numerous cameras inside the courtroom live-streaming every minute.
带我们去参观一下 可以给我们的移♥动♥设备拍个视频
Uh, take us for a little tour of our... I think we have video of our mobile setup.
我们这里有时会有供暖和空调
We actually have heating and air conditioning sometimes in here.
大家在推特直播 在视频直播
People are live-tweeting, people are live-streaming.
这都是什么意思?最后如何收场?
What does it all mean? Where does it end?
这成为了社交媒体马戏团
It's been, uh, you know, a social media circus
充斥着来自 创作者、网红和普通人的评论
of commentary from creators and influencers and, uh... and laypeople.
我觉得这件事的真正意义 早就被社交媒体遗忘了
I think that the truth was lost on social media, uh, quite some time ago.
大家对抖音上 传播的错误信息有了新的担忧
Well, there are new concerns about the spread of misinformation on TikTok.
研究人员调查显示
According to researchers,
美国用户在抖音上 花费的时间比在推特上长三倍
American users spend three times as much time on TikTok than on Twitter.
再多给我们解释一下 这个应用程序的设计和它的麻烦之处
Explain for us more about the app's design and why it is particularly problematic.
这是一个短视频平台
You have a platform that uses short videos.
它有一个非常强大而神秘的推荐算法
It has a powerful and very mysterious recommendation algorithm.
它有十亿用户
You've got a billion users
不断地快速筛选视频
that are constantly filtering through a very fast-moving feed.
视频可以很轻易地被♥操♥控和重新发布
Videos can be very easily manipulated and republished.
我走出卧室时 一巴掌打在我脸上
I was walking out of the bedroom, slapped me across the face,
我说:“约翰尼 你打我”
and I said, "Johnny, you hit me."
你打我
You just hit me. Hit me.
有一些模仿视频会被很多人当真
There are parody videos that often get mistaken as fact.
我们当时并肩坐着
人们都痴迷于这个案件
People are obsessed with this case. On TikTok,
人们可以在抖音上广播他们的理论
people could really broadcast their theories.
我当时坐在地毯上
I was sitting there on this carpet.
尤其是这个案件被直播 你可以拿到全程录像
Especially when the case is live in court and you have all this footage.
你可以给他们看到真实发生的事情 大家在发什么?
You could show them authentically what is going on. What are people posting?
聊聊澳大利亚
...talked about Australia.
我认为这可能会决定这个案件
I think this might decide the case,
因为这是双方争论最激烈的矛盾焦点
because this is where the parties are alleging the most significant dispute,
而且他们的说法完全相反
and they're in such contradiction,
陪审团只能认同其中一个的真实性
that the jury can only think one of them is true.
我认为他们会得出结论 其中一方
I think they're going to come to the conclusion
在澳大利亚的事情上撒了谎
that one of them is lying about Australia.
让我们来看看他们描述的事情经过
Let's take a look about what they said happened.
我当时在参与 《加勒比海盗5》的拍摄
I was... I was working on Pirates of the Caribbean five.
德普先生 当时赫德小姐 和你一起在澳大利亚吗?
Mr. Depp, was Ms. Heard in Australia with you?
她后来过来了 是的
She came a little later, yes.
赫德小姐去澳大利亚 找你的时候 发生了什么事?
And what happened when Ms. Heard came to visit you in Australia?
《德普 vs 赫德: 好莱坞夫妻诽谤案》
剧名:《第二集:全网♥关♥注》
谢谢 约翰尼·德普来了
Thank you very much. Johnny Depp's here.
我听说过这件事 现在终于看到了 你有一枚订婚戒指
I haven't seen it, but I know it ahead of time, and now I see it,that you're wea... wearing a, uh... a... you have an engagement ring.
(2014年4月 《大卫·莱特曼深夜秀》)
是的 我戴了一枚女性订婚戒指 -对 但你要结婚了吧
I do, I have a female engagement ring... - Yeah. - ...on my finger. - But you... you, uh, uh, you're getting married.
是啊
Well, it's... uh, yeah. Uh, yeah. - Yeah.
对 但男人戴订婚戒指 这不是很常见 对吧?
But it's... it's not typical for a m-man to wear an engagement ring, is it?
不常见
No.
但我的女孩戴嫌大了 所以…
It was too big for my girl, so, uh...
你的结婚对象…对了 她也上过节目
So the woman you're, uh... Who's been on the show, by the way.
安柏 是的 -很棒
Amber, yeah. Yeah. - Oh, lovely.
安柏!
Amber!
安柏 向左看!
Amber, look to your left!
安柏 笑一个 安柏!
Amber. Big smile, Amber!
我几年前就向赫德小姐求婚了
I had proposed to Ms. Heard a couple of years before, I believe,
我们偶尔会聊一聊 什么时候适合抽出时间
so we talked occasionally about when would be the right time between schedules
来举办婚礼和度蜜月
so that we could actually have a wedding and a honeymoon,
然后去澳大利亚工作
and... and then go on to do the work in Australia.
我要和我的一生挚爱结婚
I was marrying the love of my life.
这很复杂
It was complicated,
但他曾是我的一生挚爱
but he was the love of my life.
女士们 先生们 约翰尼·德普
Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Depp!
我们是为了…
We all left for the island for the...
梦想中的婚礼上岛的 大概吧
well, the dream wedding, I guess.
我们走过沙滩步道
We walked down the beach aisle,
说了我们的誓言 在祭坛上
said our vows,
对狗仔队竖了中指
and shot the bird, meaning the middle finger, up at the paparazzi while we were on the altar.
然后我们跳舞和庆祝
And we danced and celebrated.
然后我离开了岛屿 因为我得去工作
And then I left the island 'cause I had to go work.
安柏!请看前面
Amber! Straight ahead please.
安柏·赫德比他年轻20岁
Amber Heard is 20 years younger
她在好莱坞建立了 自己的事业和知名度
and was building a career and name recognition within Hollywood,
但她还远不是 约翰尼·德普那样的明星
but she was certainly nowhere near the star that Johnny Depp was.
我们跟安柏·赫德在一起 -你好
Hi, we're here with Amber Heard. - Hi.
介绍一下你的角色
Explain quickly your character.
我扮演的是一个年轻女孩
I play a young girl who's caught up
(圣丹斯电影节 2009年)
陷入了洛杉矶1980年代 快节奏且贪图享乐的生活方式
in the fast-paced, decadent, 1980s lifestyle of Los Angeles,
她是一个美丽的女人 最终…
She's a beautiful woman who ultimately, um...
最终 这种美丽 导致了她和其他人物的灭亡
Ultimately, that beauty causes her demise and the demise of other characters around her.
那是一个很有趣的角色
And it was an interesting part.
我在洛杉矶搭乘公交车 那是在智能手♥机♥时代之前
I took the bus around L.A. It was before smartphones.
我拿着托马斯街道地图和换洗的背心
I had a... a Thomas Guide and a change of tank tops,
非常努力地跑试镜
and I just hustled from one audition to the other.
这里 安柏 -安柏 这里
Right here, Amber. - Amber, right here.
那之后的进展很缓慢
It's been a slow progression, I guess, since then,
我要么是在大♥片♥里出演非常小的角色
you know, of doing either tiny bit parts in bigger movies
要么是在没人去看的电影里 出演重要一点的角色
or doing larger roles in movies that no one would see,
其实现在也差不多是那样
and I guess, you know, it still is kind of like that.
离开岛上之后 你就必须去工作
When you say you left the island, you had to go to work,
你当时在做什么?
what... what were you working on?
(《丹麦女孩》)
我当时在伦敦拍《丹麦女孩》
I was filming The Danish Girl in London.
我当时在为那部电影做准备工作
I was there doing, kind of, prep work for that film.
我要去往澳大利亚
I was going off to Australia.
先生们!
Gentlemen!
当时的计划就是我拍完电影之后
The plan was always for me to wrap on my movie
就去澳大利亚找他 他在那里拍摄《加勒比海盗5》
and then come and join him in Australia where he was filming Pirates five.
好 那大概是什么时候?
Okay, and when approximately was that?
那是3月3日
That was March 3rd.
各位 我非常震惊于你们对这个频道
Guys, I am shocked at the massive amounts of love and support
展现出的那么多爱与支持
that you guys have been showing this channel,
尤其是我们关于 为约翰尼·德普讨公道运动的报道
and specifically our coverage of the Justice for Johnny Depp movement.
欢迎回来本期的达斯新闻特别编
Welcome back to another episode of Darthn3ws special edition,
“大家都爱约翰尼”
"Everybody Loves Johnny."
不对 划掉这句 “大家都讨厌安柏”
Actually, scratch that. "Everybody Hates Amber."
YouTube上有一些创作者
You have creators on platforms like YouTube.
突然之间
All of a sudden,
他们就开始发布关于这场庭审的视频
they're pumping out videos about this trial.
如果你还没有的话 帮个忙?
If you haven't, do me a favor,
点击关注按钮 按下提醒铃
hit the subscribe button, hit the bell for alerts.
大家都在等着看证据 我也是…
I think everybody's waiting to see the evidence. That's what I...
(痞子杰 痞子杰秀音频)
提示一下不知道的人 醒目留言是在YouTube上
For those of you who don't know, Super Chats is a way, on YouTube,
观众看直播时的打赏手段
for people watching someone streaming to donate.
洛 谢谢你打赏的100
Loww, thank you for the 100 gift, giving me subs. I appreciate that.