剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
-你想谈谈发生的事吗 -不
- Do you want to talk about what happened? - No.
那什么时候谈
When then?
不知道 也许永远不要
I don't know. Maybe never.
他把它们称为雅欧巴小说
He called them Job stories.
雅欧巴有没有发布关于本·里夫金被杀的故事
Did Job post a story about the murder of Ben Rifkin?
"如果本伦特知道雅森的真面目
"If Brent knew the real Jason,
他会吓破胆的
he would have been scared shitless.
他合拢手指 握住刀柄
He curled his fingers around the grip
感觉他的手臂迸发出一股力量
and felt a surge of power through his arm, up into his shoulder.
本伦特看见了捅向他的刀
Brent saw the knife coming for him,
但为时已晚 他什么都做不了 只能眼睁睁看着
but it was too late to do anything but stare.
刀轻易刺入身体 雅森甚至以为自己在刺空气
It slipped in so easily, Jason thought he was stabbing air.
他又捅了两刀 提醒自己记住那感觉 供以后回味"
He did it twice more, telling his brain to remember the feeling."
如果你内心深处早就知道
What if you knew in your heart
我们儿子犯下了这不可饶恕的罪行
that our son did this unforgivable thing?
"他走到本伦特尸体旁 确认他真死了
"He went down to Brent's body to make sure he was dead.
空气中弥漫的血腥味使他觉得晕眩"
The smell of blood in the air made him feel dizzy."
万一我只是观察得不够仔细
What if I just didn't look closely enough?
那从某种程度上来说 现在的事难道不是我的错吗
Then in a way, isn't this all my fault?
新挂牌出♥售♥
你明白细胞分♥裂♥的过程吗
Do you understand the cell division process?
好的
Okay.
我想是的
Uh, yeah. I think so.
在墨西哥 有什么发生了变化
Something changed in Mexico.
洛莉身上发生了什么事
Something happened to Laurie.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你把房♥子挂牌出♥售♥了
You put your house on the market
那时你们回去还不到两周
less than two weeks after you got home.
我们一直计划卖♥♥掉房♥子
That was always the plan.
你们谁都没在科罗拉多州有工作邀约
Neither one of you had a job waiting for you in Colorado.
你们都还没决定去哪里居住
You hadn't even decided where to live.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So?
你们想逃避什么
What were you running from?
什么改变了 你和洛莉之间发生了什么
What changed? What happened between you and Laurie?
没什么 我刚说了
Nothing. I just told you.
那她今天为什么不能到场 安迪
Then why isn't she here today, Andy?
洛莉今天为什么不能到场
Why isn't Laurie here today?
-我得出去办点事 - 好的
- I have to run some errands. - Okay.
滑道梯子棋
记得这个吗
Remember this?
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back later.
你是不是有私下偷练黑白棋技术
Have you just been secretly honing your Othello skills?
关键在于抢占角落 是你教我的
It's all about taking the corners. You taught me that.
没错
Yes.
你说妈妈去哪儿来着 我有点饿了
Where'd you say Mom went again? Kind of hungry.
她就是出去买♥♥点东西 很快会回来
She just ran out to grab a few things. She'll be back soon.
她怎么了
What's going on with her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她好像... 我说不清 就是比平时更沉默
She just seems really... I don't know, more quiet than usual.
她有很多烦心事
Well, she's got a lot on her mind.
要收拾东西 搬家
You know, packing and the move.
我们得给她点时间
I think we just gotta give her time.
怎么了
What?
轮到你了
It's your turn.
我找不到可以走的路
I can't find a move.
因为你无路可走了
It's 'cause you don't have one.
洛莉
Laurie?
我不知道你在楼下
I didn't know you were down here.
是啊 有很多事要完成
Yeah. Lot of stuff to go through.
我准备睡了
I was gonna go to bed.
好
Okay.
雅各该剪头发了
Jake's overdue for a haircut.
如果你想 我明天可以带他去
If you want, I can take him tomorrow.
不 我去吧
No, I can go.
你确定 我不介意带他去
You sure? I don't mind doing it.
不 我知道该怎么跟他说
No, I know what to tell him.
好的
Okay.
他好像很担心你
I think he's worried about you.
我也担心你
So am I.
我不知道你想要我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
什么都不用说 只是...
Nothing. Just...
我好像跟鬼魂住在一起
It's like living with a ghost.
-我不知道你是在惩罚我 还是... -不是的
- I don't know if you're punishing me or-- - I'm not.
那问题出在哪里
Then what is it?
你看他的眼神...
The way that you look at him...
我只是想知道该如何继续生活下去
I'm just trying to figure out how to move on from here.
我们不就是在这么做吗
Isn't that what we're doing?
洛莉
Laurie...
如果你需要一些时间...
If you just want to take some time...
独处 我们可以迟点再搬家
by yourself, the move can wait.
如果你想离开一段时间
Just want to get away and...
决定自己想做什么
decide what you wanna do.
或许吧
Maybe.
好的
Okay.
你需要什么我都支持
Whatever you need.
我是真心的
I mean it.
我爱你 洛莉
I love you, Laurie.
我知道这也许意义不大
I know that might not mean much...
但我是真的爱你
but I do.
我不想剪太短
I don't want to go too short.
像上次一样 修剪耳侧和后面就行
Just, like, trim around the ears and the back, like last time.
好的
Sure.
我在努力回想
I'm trying to remember.
去年 那一切发生的时候
Last year, when it was all happening...
我好像从没问过你
I don't think I ever just asked you.
没直接问过
Not directly.
我可能是害怕他们会如何处置你
I guess I was just scared of what they might do to you.
但现在他们无法伤害你了
But they can't hurt you now.
没人能
No one can.
那你还愿意告诉我真♥相♥吗
Still, would you have told me the truth?
如果我承诺无论如何都爱你 你愿意告诉我吗
If I promised to love you no matter what, would you tell me?
雅各布
Jacob.
是你杀了本吗
Did you kill Ben?
什么
What?
不是 你知道不是我做的
No. You know I didn't.
安迪 来电
如果我说我不相信你呢
What if I said I don't believe you?
-什么 -有个男人死了 雅各布
- What? - A man died, Jacob.
你不知道这事 但一个男人被谋杀了
You don't know this, but a man was murdered
就为了让你能脱罪
so that you could go free.
-所以我必须得知道 -知道什么
- So I have to know. - Know what?
-是你杀了本吗 告诉我真♥相♥ -我不是说了吗
- Did you kill Ben? Just tell me the truth, - I did tell you.
-不管怎样我都爱你 -你有什么毛病啊
- I will love you no matter what. - What's wrong with you?
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
妈妈 你开得太快了
Mom, you're driving too fast.
你为什么写下那篇小说
Why would you write that story?
-妈妈 慢点 -那么多细节 琐事
- Mom, slow down. - All the details, the little things.
都是我编的 开慢点
I made it up. Slow down.
我不认为是你编的 抱歉
I don't think you did. I'm sorry.
告诉我真♥相♥
If I just knew the truth.
都是我编的 求你开慢一点
I made it up. Just slow down!
妈妈 快减速
Mom, slow down!
只要告诉我发生了什么
If I only knew what happened.
-好吧 是我杀了他 行了吧 -真的吗
- Fine! I killed him, okay? - You did?
你想要我说什么都行 只要你减速
Whatever you want! Just slow down, please.
-我想听真话 -减速 减速 妈妈
- I want the truth. - Slow down. Slow down, Mom.
但我永远都不会知道了 对吗
But I'll never know, will I?
-拜托你减速 -我永远都不会知道真♥相♥
- Just slow down. - I will never know.
-妈妈 你开得太快了 -我永远都不会知道
- Mom, you're driving too fast. - I will never know.
-我没法再这样下去了 雅各布 -你在说疯话
- I can't do it anymore, Jacob. - You sound crazy!
-我撑不下去了 -妈妈 你吓到我了 慢点
- I can't do it. - Mom, you're scaring me. Slow down.
妈妈 求你了
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表