剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
我去学校问询你的那天
that I interviewed you at the school
你向我问起了雅各布 记得吗
and you asked me about Jacob, remember?
记得吧
I think so.
那晚我收到了一封匿名邮件
Later that night I got an anonymous e-mail from somebody
让我看到了德里克针对雅各布的发言
directing me to what Derek wrote about Jacob.
那是你发的 对吧
That was you, wasn't it?
你那时就已经在照顾他了 对吧
I guess you were looking out for him even then, huh?
算是吧
Kind of, yeah.
莎拉 是你告诉达菲探员德里克的事吗
Sarah, are you the one who contacted Detective Duffy about Derek?
为什么
Why?
他会恨我的
He's gonna hate me.
谁 德里克吗
Who, Derek?
雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布 为什么
Jacob? Why?
你知道本的手♥机♥吗
You know Ben's cell phone?
不见了的那部吗 知道 怎么了
The one that's missing? Yeah, what about it?
其实没有不见
It wasn't missing.
在德里克那里
Derek had it.
从头说起
Start from the beginning.
本和我有点暧昧
Well... Ben and I had this thing.
其实算不上恋爱 我们一起上英文课
It wasn't even that. We were in the same English class.
所以有时会聊天
And so we'd talk sometimes.
有时晚上会发短♥信♥
Sometimes we'd text at night.
有一晚 他...
One night he, um...
他让我给他发照片
He asked me to send him a pic.
对 露骨的那种
Yeah, that kind.
我已经尽量把脸部截掉了
I tried to crop my face out,
但还是能看出来是我
but you could still see enough to tell it was me.
周一时 德里克在长曲棍球训练时
On Monday, Derek was at lacrosse practice
听到本和其他人谈起这件事
and he overheard Ben and some other kid talking about this...
本说我会给他口♥交♥
this blow job he's gonna be getting from me.
第二天他找到了我
The next day he found me and, I mean,
一直追问我这件事
he just kept asking me about it.
他就是不肯罢休
And he wasn't gonna let it go
后来我只能告诉他那张自♥拍♥的事
until I finally told him about the selfie.
我把照片发给本后 本说
And that after I sent it to Ben, Ben said, um...
如果我不给他口♥交♥
He said if I didn't give him a blow job,
他就要把照片发给全校的人
he was gonna send the photo out to the entire school.
德里克对此有什么反应
How'd Derek react to that?
他就沉默了
He just got kinda quiet.
然后他说 "我会处理的"
And he said, "I'll deal with it."
第二天德里克到我家来
Well, the next day Derek showed up at my house,
说他有东西要给我看
and he said he wanted to show me something.
给
Here.
这是本的
It's Ben's.
什么
What?
他说他在长曲棍球训练时从本的包里偷来的
He said he stole it from Ben's bag at lacrosse practice.
我们为此吵了一架
We got in kind of a fight about it.
德里克很生气我不想要手♥机♥ 但是...
Derek was pissed I didn't want the phone but...
真是扯淡
This is bullshit.
我从没让他去偷手♥机♥
I never told him to steal it in the first place.
如果被人发现了怎么办
I mean, what if someone found out?
他知道我们会陷入什么麻烦吗
Did he know what kind of trouble we'd be in?
我知道我会伤害到他
I knew I'd hurt him.
他做这一切都是为了我
I mean, he'd done it all for me.
两天后
And two days later...
有人杀了本
someone killed Ben.
"我会处理的"
"I'll deal with it."
德里克可能只是指偷本的手♥机♥
Derek could've just been referring to stealing Ben's phone.
-但也许不是 -也许本发现了手♥机♥被偷
- But maybe not. - Maybe Ben found out about the theft.
也许本和德里克吵架了
Maybe Ben and Derek fought.
也许德里克被莎拉拒绝后
Maybe Derek was feeling so rejected by Sarah
觉得需要更进一步证明自己对她的爱
that he wanted to really prove his love for her.
我同意 这很有说服力 是个动机
I agree. It is potent. It's motive.
但不是无罪证明
But it is not exculpatory.
对 暂时不是 但我和莎拉谈了手♥机♥的事
No, not yet. But I talked to Sarah about the phone.
她觉得如果德里克销毁了手♥机♥ 会告诉她的
She thinks that if Derek destroyed it, he would've told her.
德里克有可能把手♥机♥交给警♥察♥了
There's a chance that Derek gave that phone to the police.
你觉得在达菲手里吗
You think Duffy has it?
如果检方把它列为证据 那我们就有权查看
If CPAC has it in evidence, we have the right to examine it.
谁知道手♥机♥里有什么呢
Who knows what's in that phone?
我明早就联♥系♥达菲警探
I'll call Detective Duffy first thing
亲自问她这件事
tomorrow and ask her about it myself.
你干得很好 安德鲁
You did good, Andrew.
雅各布 今晚你很安静
Jacob, you've been pretty quiet.
"无罪证明"是什么意思
What does "exculpatory" mean?
能证明人清白的证据
It's evidence that proves a person isn't guilty.
我要回家了
Well, I'm gonna head home.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
谢谢 乔安娜
Thank you, Joanna.
晚安
Good night.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来很难接受这件事
You looked like you were having a hard time with that.
随便吧 她就是个骗子
Whatever. She's just a liar, that's all.
这么说不太公平吧
I don't think that's fair.
她保密是因为她害怕
She kept a secret because she was scared.
-她仍是你的朋友 -她不是我的朋友
- She's still your friend. - She's not my friend.
你怎么就不明白
What don't you get about that?
她跟我一起玩
She was only hanging out with me
完全是因为她内疚
because she felt bad about what she did.
你怎么能确定
You don't know that for sure.
随便吧
Whatever.
想聊聊吗
荡♥妇♥
你觉得我明天带雅各布
What do you think about me taking Jacob tomorrow
去拉夏威湖钓鱼怎么样
to go fishing at Lake Lashaway?
记得那个他小时候我经常带他去的湖吗
Remember that place I used to take him when he was little?
通常人很少 很容易保持低调
It's usually pretty empty. It'd be easy to keep a low profile.
他也需要放松一下了
He could probably use a little break.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
过来
Come here.
你那天伏击德里克...
The day you ambushed Derek...
我没有伏击德里克
I didn't ambush Derek.
我去了学校 他正好在那里
I went to the school and he was there.
好吧
Fine.
德里克说他告诉你 雅各布对一种
Derek says that he told you about Jacob's
叫"残害片"的东西很感兴趣
interest in something called "cutter."
是的
He did.
你当时什么反应
What was your reaction?
我很担心 但我还想到德里克可能在说谎
It worried me. But I also thought Derek might've been lying.
你之前有听说过这种东西吗
Had you ever heard about anything like this before?
残害黄♥片♥
Cutter porn?
-没有 -没抓到过雅各布看这个
- No. - Never caught Jacob looking at it?
-没出现在他的电脑浏览记录里 -没有
- Never showed up on his browser history? - Never.
你查看过他的浏览记录吗
Did you check his history?
当然 我们又不傻
Of course. We're not idiots.
孩子们都会删掉
Kids delete things.
德里克当时还提到了一个特定的网站
Derek mentioned a specific site at this time too, didn't he?
切割室
The Cut Up Room?
-是的 -你看了吗
- He did. - Did you look into it?
我看了
Yeah, I did.
你对此有何观感
And what were your impressions?
跟我料想的一样
It's what I expected.
我没看很长时间
Wasn't on it very long.
洛莉对这个网站作何感想
How did Laurie feel about the site?
照片
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her about it.
没有吗 你不觉得她有权知道吗
No? You didn't feel that she had the right to know?
视频
小说
我担心她会反应过度
I was afraid she'd overreact.
这样
I see.
但你觉得看这个没什么
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表