剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
The answers you were looking for,
并不在那手♥机♥上 对吧
they weren't on that phone, were they?
-谢了 警探 -客气了
- Thanks, Detective. - Yeah. You got it.
我办公室打来的 稍等我一下好吗
It's my office. Can you give me a minute?
好的
Yeah.
喂 我们马上就好了
Hi. We're just finishing up.
听着 我只想让你知道
Listen, I just want you to know,
我觉得罗吉迪斯的所为 实在太操蛋了
I think it was fucked up, what Logiudice did.
不 他只是在尽律师的职责
Nah. He was being a lawyer.
如果我是他 我可能也会想隐瞒手♥机♥的事
If I was in his place, I'd probably try to bury the phone too.
不 我觉得你会有那想法
No, I think you would have thought about it,
但你最终会做正确的事
but you would have done the right thing.
不过我说的不是这事
That's not what I was referring to though.
你是指他说的关于我爸的那些话
You mean what he said about my father.
人人都知道了 是吧
Everybody knows, huh?
昨天就开始传了
Started going around yesterday.
你知道这里的人多喜欢传播八卦
You know how people talk around here.
你听到了什么
What have you heard?
他因为强♥奸♥和一级谋杀在北部监狱服无期徒刑
That he's serving life at Northern for rape and murder one.
他进去的时候我还小
He went in when I was a kid.
洛莉知道这事吧
I take it Laurie knows?
她现在知道了 雅各布也是
She does now. Jacob too.
我有个兄弟
I have a brother.
我跟你提起过
I told you about him.
嗯
Yeah.
所以我明白那种感受 背负着那种过往
So I know what that's like, carrying something like that around.
听着 我在这案子上很受限制 不过...
Listen, my hands are mostly tied on this case, but, you know...
如果你还需要我帮忙 你知道怎么找我
if you need any more of my help, you know how to reach me.
-谢谢你 -别低估了他
- Thank you. - Don't underestimate him.
他听起来很有自信能赢 自信过头了
He sounds real sure he's gonna win. Too sure.
-可以走了吗 -走吧
- Shall we go? - Let's go.
谢了 达菲
Thanks, Duff.
是我助理艾伦 她有个侄子跟雅各布差不多大
That was my assistant Ellen. She has a niece Jacob's age.
他们住在尼达姆
They live in Needham,
但你也知道现在的孩子们都是怎么打交道的
but you know how all the kids know each other these days.
看样子雅各布最近又开始上网了
It seems Jacob has been going online again.
雅各布
Jacob!
-雅各呢 -楼上
- Where's Jake? - Upstairs.
-手♥机♥的事怎么样 -没发现
- How did it go with the phone? - It was a bust.
雅各布
Jacob!
你是雅·各布斯吗
Are you Jay Kobbs?
-回答我 该死的 -安迪
- Answer me, damn it! - Andy.
没那么严重
It's not that big of a deal.
别跟我说什么不严重
Don't tell me what's not a big deal!
给你妈看看 让她看看你都在做什么
Show your mother. Show her what you've been up to.
雅·各布斯
别人眼中的我
天啊 雅各布
Shit. Jacob!
只是个傻笑话
It's just a dumb joke.
你知道这看起来像什么吗
Do you have any idea what this looks like?
拿自己是谋杀嫌疑人的事开玩笑
Joking about being a murder suspect?
又没人知道那是谁
It's not like anyone even knows who it is.
人人都知道 你以为我是怎么发现的
Everybody knows! How do you think I know?
安迪 冷静点
Andy, calm down.
这是毁灭性的 这是证据
This is damaging. This is evidence,
你要么太蠢
and you're either too stupid
要么太傲慢 连这都分不清
or too arrogant to know the difference.
-我不蠢 -那你是有什么毛病
- I'm not stupid. - Then what's wrong with you?
没什么 你太小题大做了
Nothing. You're making too big of a deal out of this.
你知道那帮人会怎么利用这张照片吗
Do you have any idea what they're gonna do with this picture?
他们会在陪审团面前大肆挥舞
They're gonna wave it around in front of the jury,
他们会说这表露出了负罪感
and they're gonna say it shows consciousness of guilt.
他们到时候就会用这个词
That's the phrase they're gonna use.
他们会说这就是雅各布·巴博眼中的自己
They're gonna say this is how Jacob Barber sees himself,
一个疯子
a psycho.
他们会反复不停地提到这个词
And they're gonna use that word over and over again.
安迪 够了
Andy, enough.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你知道现在的情况有多危急吗
Do you know what's at stake?
你知道他们想把你怎么样吗
Do you realize what they want to do to you?
别说了 你吓着他了
Stop it already. You're scaring him.
很好 他应该担惊受怕 我就很害怕
Good! He should be scared! I'm scared!
这只是个玩笑 我可以删掉
It was just a joke. I can delete it.
删掉不代表没存在过
That doesn't mean it goes away.
好吧 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
你不能做这种事 雅各 就是不能
You can't do things like this, Jake. You just can't.
我说了对不起
I said I'm sorry.
不管怎样 他还是应该删掉
I think he should delete it anyway.
那是肯定的
You're goddamn right he's gonna delete it.
现在就删
He's gonna delete it right now.
不许再有第二次
This can't happen again.
你得告诉我你明白了
I need to know you understand that.
我明白了 看 删了
I do. There. It's gone.
账号♥雅·各布斯已被永久删除
抱歉我朝你大吼了
I'm sorry I yelled.
我不该发脾气 我...
I shouldn't have lost my temper. I just...
我是在为你着想 哥们 你得明白这一点
I'm trying to look out for you, buddy. You gotta understand that.
走开
Just leave me alone.
-雅各 -拜托
- Jake. - Please.
好吧
Okay.
那你走啊
Okay, so go.
我没有任何毛病
There's nothing wrong with me.
他们会对我做什么 我心知肚明
I know exactly what they're gonna do to me.
不需要你来说
I don't need you to tell me that.
今晚雅各布·巴博案出现了意外转折
An unexpected twist tonight in the Jacob Barber case.
我们已证实这名来自马萨诸塞州牛顿镇的少年
We have confirmed that the Newton, Massachusetts teenager
是威廉·巴博的孙子
is the grandson of William Barber,
人称"血腥比利"
a man who earned the nickname "Bloody Billy"...
挺帅气啊 比利小子
Looking good there, Billy Boy!
他因强♥奸♥并杀害
...after he was convicted of
一名康涅狄格年轻女子而被判罪
raping and killing a young Connecticut woman.
他正在为其罪行服无期徒刑
He is now serving a life sentence for those crimes.
目前还在等待庭审的小巴博
Presently awaiting trial, the younger Barber
被指控在冷泉公园谋杀了他的同学
is accused of murdering his classmate Benjamin Rifkin
本杰明·里夫金
in Cold Spring Park.
监狱中会上演家人团聚吗
Will there be a family reunion behind bars?
整起案件从一开始就吸引了无数关注
This entire case has been remarkable from the outset.
被告人的父亲 安德鲁·巴博
You'll recall that the accused's father, Andrew Barber,
其实正是在一开始负责
was in fact the assistant district attorney
里夫金谋杀案调查的助理地检
initially in charge of the Rifkin murder investigation,
而这起调查以
an investigation that ended
巴博先生的亲生儿子被逮捕而告终
with the arrest of Mr. Barber's own son.
家族遗传
谋杀犯"血腥比利"·巴博
犯罪事业后继有人
你去倒垃圾还是我去
Are you gonna take the garbage out, or should I?
网上传遍了
It's everywhere.
事已至此 别想了
It is what it is.
你注意到最近路边停了辆蓝色老爷车吗
Have you noticed an old blue car on the block recently?
是辆林肯
A Lincoln?
应该没有
No. I don't think so.
怎么了 是谁
Why? Who is it?
我也不知道 我几天前
I don't know. I saw him idling
看到他在麦格瑞夫家前逗留
in front of the MacGreeveys' house the other day.
现在他就停在帕森斯家前面
Now he's in front of the Parsons'.
在哪儿
Where?
车开走了
It's gone.
也许是我想多了 没事
It's probably nothing. It's okay.
未知号♥码
听好 我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who this is,
但你要是再打我电♥话♥...
but if you keep calling this number--
谁
Who?
对 是是 我当然记得
Oh, right, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course I remember.
什么时候
When?
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表