剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
I--
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
很遗憾你要经历这一切
For everything you're going through.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 巴博太太
Hi, Mrs. Barber.
好了 我在开枪打他
All right. I'm shooting him.
我在射击 进去 进去
I'm shooting him. Go in. Go in. Go in.
你死了
You're dead.
开枪打他啊
Shoot him.
你打游戏怎么这么烂
How are you so bad at this game?
你死翘翘了
You're so dead.
哥们
Hey, bud.
休息一会好吗 你已经玩了几小时了
How 'bout taking a break? You've been playing for a couple hours.
雅各
Jake.
我得下线了 好
Okay, I have to go. All right.
-几点吃饭 -等妈妈回家
- When's dinner? - Soon as Mom gets home.
你在跟谁打游戏
Who you playing with?
我不知道 就一个男的
Uh, I don't know. Just some guy.
你不知道他叫什么吗
You don't know his name?
他好像说他叫提姆还是汤姆
Uh, I think he said it was like, uh, Tim or Tom.
你告诉他你的名字了吗
You tell him your name?
我不知道 可能说了吧
I don't know. Yeah, probably.
你得注意自己在网上的言辞
You gotta be careful what you say on there, buddy.
只是些废话而已
It's just trash talk.
我知道 但人们会断章取义 录下来
I know, but people take things out of context, they record stuff.
所以你才不能上社交媒体
This is why you can't be on social media.
这些内容都会被储存在某个地方
All this stuff gets stored somewhere.
这是检察官的美梦
It's a prosecutor's fantasy.
-我们谈过这事的 -我知道
- We've talked about this. - I know.
-所以你不会再上网了 对吗 -对
- So you're staying off it? - Yes.
好
Okay.
抱歉 我知道这很难熬 但这非常重要
Look, I'm sorry. I know this is tough, but it's really important.
你可以打游戏 就是得小心点
I don't mind if you play the games. You just gotta be careful.
玩手♥机♥ 发短♥信♥ 一切都得谨慎
With your phone, with your texts. Everything.
嗯 我明白
Yeah. No, I get it.
好的
Okay.
对了 迪兰说我出名了
You know, uh, Dylan says I'm famous.
你和迪兰说话了
Talking to Dylan?
嗯 我们之前一起打游戏
Yeah, we were playing before.
他说网上有
He, uh-- He was saying there's, like,
我的粉丝页面
a fan page online.
一个俄亥俄州还是爱荷华州的女孩发起的
Started by some girl in Ohio or Iowa or something like that.
老天
Jesus Christ.
我有点想看看
Kinda wanna see it though.
别看
Don't.
知道吗 这是个坏主意 别看
Okay? It's a bad idea. Just... don't.
帕姆·达菲
看邮箱
妈妈不是早该到家了吗
Shouldn't Mom be home by now?
我打给她 你先摆好餐具
I'm gonna call her. Why don't you set the table?
伦纳德·帕茨
我开始担心你到哪去了
Starting to wonder where you were.
我刚才在开车
I was driving.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我就是需要...
I just needed to--
我不知道
I don't know.
工作那边怎么样了
How'd it go at work?
就是...
That was...
天呐
Oh, my God.
进屋去 我来处理
Go inside. I'll handle this.
杀人犯 去死吧
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
好啦 知道了 你爱我
All right. I get it. You love me.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
雅各布
Jacob!
冷泉公园
咨♥询♥沃格尔医生是谁的主意
Whose idea was it to consult Dr. Vogel?
是雅各布的律师推荐她的
Jacob's lawyer recommended her.
沃格尔医生被视为
Dr. Vogel is considered an authority
基因遗传行为界的权威
in genetic inheritance in behavior,
-对吗 -没错
- is she not? - She is.
克莱恩小姐不是认为
I thought Ms. Klein was of the opinion that
遗传证据没有价值吗
hereditary evidence had no value.
她觉得我们也许需要面对这问题
Well, she thought we might need to confront it
如果在庭审中被提及
if it came up in trial.
她是在尽律师的职责
It's called being a good lawyer.
她第一次给雅各布咨♥询♥是在5月25日
And her initial session with Jacob was on May 25th?
对吗
Is that right?
对 应该是
Yeah, that sounds right.
我们先和她见了一面
We met with her first.
托碧今晚想给我们送晚餐
Toby wants to drop off dinner for us tonight.
是吗
Really?
这是家里有人死了才做的事
It's what you do when someone dies.
她只是想支持你
She wants to be there for you.
如果你不接受别人的关心
If you don't let people in,
他们就会以为你不想要
they're gonna think you don't want 'em.
我知道
I know.
对了 达菲最终还是给了我帕茨的案卷
Duffy came through, by the way. With the Patz file.
她认为帕茨是凶手吗
Does she think that Patz did this?
她不能那么说 但我们能
Well, she can't say that, but we can.
帕茨符合所有条件
Patz checks all the boxes.
我们只需说服陪审团
We just gotta make a credible case to the jury.
-她真好心 -是啊
- That was nice of her. - Yeah.
瞧 有很多人在关照我们
See, people are looking out for us.
当时安迪还在法学院上学
Andy was still in law school.
我们在一起还不到一年
We hadn't even been together a year.
所以怀孕不在计划中
So was the pregnancy unplanned?
对 但我们都很开心
Yeah, but we were happy about it.
当时我们基本上已经订婚了
We were practically engaged at that point.
我们很激动
We were excited.
但我们那时也还小 还有很多要学
But we were just kids ourselves. We had a lot to learn.
雅各布在婴儿时期是什么样的
So, how would you describe Jacob as an infant?
-很漂亮 -很难带
- Beautiful. - Difficult.
他当然很漂亮 但那不是她...
Of course he was beautiful, that's not what she--
你不是想问这个 对吧
That's not what you were asking, was it?
你说难带 是哪方面
Well, when you say difficult, in what way?
他经常哭
Well, he cried constantly.
像被虐待一样哭得声嘶力竭
You'd think he was being tortured.
一开始我们以为是腹绞痛
At first we chalked it up to colic,
但这情况一直没改善
but it never really went away.
我是指在他婴儿时期
As a baby, I mean.
安慰他他就很快会平静下来吗
Was he quick to console?
-大部分时候是的 -不见得
- For the most part, yeah. - Not really.
他有时会发脾气 诸如此类的
There were a few temper tantrums. Things like that. Yeah.
不只是发脾气那么简单
Well, they were more than just tantrums.
他会冲我们扔东西
Well, he'd throw things at us.
尖叫数小时 没法让他停下来
Scream for hours maybe. You couldn't get him to stop.
听起来并不稀奇啊
That doesn't sound too unusual.
确实不稀奇 洛莉有点夸张了
It wasn't. I think Laurie's being a little dramatic.
幼童时期的雅各布和其他孩子相处得怎么样
How was Jacob with other children as a toddler?
洛莉
Laurie?
好吧 我先暂停一下
Okay. Let me just pause here for a second
和你们说清楚一件事
and make something really clear.
我受雇于你们的辩护团队
I was hired by your defense team.
我为你们工作
I work for you.
-我是站在雅各布那边的 -我们知道
- I'm on Jacob's side. - We know that.
好 那你们就知道这些谈话内容绝对保密
Okay. So you know these conversations are entirely confidential,
你们完全没理由隐瞒和保留
so there's absolutely no reason to hold back.
在这房♥间里不用
Not in this room.
我只是想尽量掌握事情的全貌
I'm just trying to get the most complete picture possible.
他在日托表现得不好
Well, he didn't do well in day care.
他对其他孩子太粗野了 有人投诉过
He got too rough with the other kids. There were complaints.
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表