剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
我知道是他 我很确定
I know it's him. I know it is.
失陪下
Sorry, guys.
去换衣服 亲爱的
You go change, honey.
喂
Hello.
他接了啊
There he is.
你怎么拿到这号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
-你妻子给我的 -狗屁
- Your wife gave it to me. - Bullshit.
不
No.
我们有自己的...
We got our own...
你懂的 在监狱里我们称之为经济
you know, we call it economy in here.
相信我 电♥话♥号♥码还不是最难获取的
Believe me, there's tougher things to get than a phone number.
你浪费钱了
Well, you wasted your money.
别挂 拜托
Hey, don't hang up. Come on.
我照你说的做了 不是吗
I did what you asked, didn't I?
你妻子真的很漂亮
She's a real doll, your wife.
-本人比照片更美 -别说了
- I mean, even better-looking in person. - Don't.
怎么 这是称赞
What? It's a compliment.
她可是我儿媳 老天
She's my daughter-in-law. Jesus.
你把我当成什么变♥态♥了
What kind of a sick fuck you think I am?
我很清楚你是哪种变♥态♥
I know exactly what kind.
听着 我感激你帮助了我们
Look, I appreciate your helping us.
没什么
Yeah, well, it's all right.
之前新闻播了 说你是我的儿子
You see, that was on the news the other day, how you're my kid.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
我想告诉你 我跟那事无关
I want you to know, I had nothing to do with that.
我没跟任何人说过任何事
I said nothing to nobody.
这种事总会传出去的
These things get out.
是啊 这些记者 他们是真正的秃鹰
Yeah, these reporters. They're real fucking vultures, right?
这是你打电♥话♥来的原因吗
Is this why you called?
嗯
Yeah.
是的 这个以及...
I mean, yeah. That and...
我想着我们可以再谈谈
I thought we could talk some more.
谈谈
Talk?
听着 我知道我是个差劲的父亲
Look, I know I'm a shit father.
我没有父亲
I don't have a father.
你没有...
You don't have--
怎么可能 你是一棵树吗
How does that work exactly? What are you, a fucking tree?
我得挂了
I gotta go.
那就改天再聊吧
Yeah, some other time, maybe.
还是算了
I don't think so.
话别说死
Maybe, though.
早 我要两个警员守在前门
Morning. I want two officers stationed in front,
两个守在后门
another two out back.
-其他的跟我来 -是 长官
- The rest of you follow me. - Yes, ma'am.
你是管♥理♥员♥吧 我是达菲警探 之前联♥系♥过
You're the super, right? Detective Duffy. We spoke earlier.
我们需要进入伦纳德·帕茨的公♥寓♥
We need to get up to Leonard Patz's apartment.
-217号♥房♥ -知道了
- 217. - Got it.
贝姬
Becky.
出自黑白电影《天外魔花》
贝姬
Becky!
贝姬
Becky?
贝姬 你在哪里
Becky, where are you?
我在这里 迈尔斯
I'm here, Miles.
-你没睡吗 -我太累了
- You didn't go to sleep? - I'm so tired.
那些东西不是人类 而且不止那些
They weren't people. It was more of them.
温室里有成千个豆荚正在孵化
They're growing thousands of pods in greenhouses.
我们必须走
We've got to get away.
帕茨先生 我是达菲警探
Mr. Patz, I'm Detective Duffy.
我被指派到地检办公室执行公务
I'm assigned to the district attorney's office.
我们有搜查令搜查这些住♥宅♥
We have a warrant to search these premises.
帕茨先生 我们是警♥察♥ 开门
Mr. Patz, this is the police. Open up.
帕茨先生 马上开门
Mr. Patz, open up this door right now.
帕茨先生 马上开门 不然我们动手了
Mr. Patz, open the door or we will open it for you.
帕茨先生
Mr. Patz?
我们有搜查令搜查你的公♥寓♥
We have a warrant to search your apartment.
请你穿上衣服 在外面等着
I'm gonna need you to put some clothes on and wait outside.
安迪
Andy?
没有刀
No knife.
-什么 -他们没找到那把刀
- What? - They didn't find the knife.
至少没找到符合凶器特征的
At least not one that matches the weapon.
不过这不意味着他们会放过帕茨
Doesn't mean they're gonna stop looking at Patz though.
亲爱的
Honey?
我...
I--
那辆蓝色车 那辆林肯 刚才在跟着我
The blue car, the Lincoln, it was following me.
-现在吗 -不不 现在走了
- Now? - No, no, no. It's gone.
你看到司机了吗
Did you look at the driver?
没有 他离太远了
No, he was too far away.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
有人在监控我们 我不知道是记者
Someone's been watching us. I don't know if it's a reporter
还是想吓唬我们的神经病
or some psycho trying to scare us or what.
你想报案吗
Do you wanna file a report?
那有什么用
What good would that do?
老实说 没什么用
Honestly, not much.
如果再有这种情况 马上打给我 如果我在附近...
If it happens again, call me immediately. If I'm in the area...
好的
Okay.
谢了 达菲
Thanks, Duff.
你会继续查帕茨 对吧
You are gonna stay on Patz, right?
我们会再梳理一遍证据
We'll comb through everything again,
他的口供 动机
his statement, his movements.
他那天对我们撒谎了 他说他不认识本·里夫金
He lied to us that day. He said he didn't know Ben Rifkin.
是你找来的麦格拉斯说的
According to your boy McGrath.
我的意思是 那孩子已经承认
Look, I'm just saying, the kid already admitted
图书馆那事是他诬赖了帕茨
to trying to frame Patz on the whole library thing.
我知道 但这件事我相信他
Yeah, I know. I know, but I believe him on this one.
我求你了 别放弃追查帕茨
I'm begging you. Please do not give up on Patz.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
你真以为能躲过庭审吗
Did you honestly think that you could avoid a trial?
至少延迟一点
Delay one, at least.
如果你愿意承认你草率判断了
If you were willing to admit that you rushed to judgment.
但你拒绝调查其他人
But you refused to look at anyone else.
我想问问庭审前的那几天
I wanna go to those last few days right before the trial.
洛莉也跟你一样
Did Laurie share your optimism
乐观认为雅各布可能不用上庭吗
that Jacob's trial might be avoided?
是也不是
Yes and no.
那你呢
What about you?
当情况已经明朗 不会在最后关头取消庭审时
As it became clear there was no 11th-hour reprieve coming...
你是如何应对的
how were you handling it?
我做了我唯一能做的
I did the only thing I could do.
我接受了
I accepted it.
该死
Fuck.
天啊 该死
Jesus. Fuck.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我知道 我知道你做了什么 -什么
- I know. I know what you did. - What?
你在说什么
What are you talking abo-- You just--
-我♥操♥ 你是那孩子的父亲 -我知道是你杀了他
- Oh, fuck, you're the father. - I know you killed him!
天啊 你是他父亲 好吧 你得离我远点
Oh, Jesus, you're the father. Okay. You need to leave me alone.
我儿子不会因为你去坐牢的 明白吗
My son's not gonna go away because of you. You understand me?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我知道是你 伦纳德 我知道是你
I know it was you, Leonard! I know it was you!
那雅各布呢
What about Jacob?
他接受得怎么样
How was he holding up?
他尽力忙学习的事情 看看电影
He tried to stay busy with schoolwork, watched movies.
我们都在等沙漏一点一点漏完
We were all just waiting for the hourglass to run out.
他那周过了15岁生日 是吗
He had a 15th birthday that week, didn't he?
8月17日
August 17th.
庭审前四天
Four days before the trial.
你要怎么计算它们的和
Now, how would you go about calculating this sum?
-把所有内角加起来 -很好
- I'd add up the interior angles. - Good.
我们几小时后回来
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表