剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
到1988年1月
and January 1988.
这些报道复印件寄给了一位艾格尼丝·马丁女士
Copies were sent out to a Ms. Agnes Martin.
-你认得这个地址吗 -是我们家
- Do you recognize this address? - It's our home.
谁是艾格尼丝·马丁
And who's Agnes Martin?
一位抽象派画家 洛莉是艺术史专业的
She's an abstract painter. Laurie was an Art History major.
那就是假名了
A pseudonym then.
你知道她做了这件事吗
Were you aware that she had done this?
当时不知道
Not at the time. No.
你觉得她为什么这么做
And why do you believe she did?
也许是因为网上找不到太多信息
Probably wasn't very much online.
当年发生的时候不是什么大新闻
Wasn't really big news when it happened.
什么不是大新闻
What wasn't very big news?
那起凶杀案
The murder.
能再说具体点吗
Could you be more specific?
我父亲犯下的谋杀案
The murder my father committed.
以及强♥奸♥ 他还强♥奸♥了这位19岁的受害者 对吗
And rape. He raped his 19-year-old victim as well. Is that right?
对
Yes.
雅各布被捕之前你妻子并不知道
Is it true that your wife had no knowledge
你父亲的历史
of your father's history
-对吗 -对
- prior to Jacob's arrest? - Yes.
事实上 她都不知道有这个人的存在
In fact, she didn't even know the man existed.
她当时肯定很震惊
That must've been quite a shock.
她坦然接受了 我们还有更重要的事要操心
She took it in stride. We had bigger things to worry about.
虽然如此 发现你丈夫的父亲
Still. To find out that your husband's father
正是...
was none other than...
他当时的称号♥是什么来着
What was the nickname they call him?
其中几篇报道里提到了
Comes up in a few of these articles.
血腥比利
Bloody Billy.
对 血腥的比利·巴博
Right. Bloody Billy Barber.
比利
Hey, Billy.
最近怎么样 安迪
How you doing, Andy?
怎么了 儿子 你怕我吗
What's the matter, kid? Afraid of me?
-比利 别这样 -看着我
- Billy, stop. - Look at me.
-你吓到他了 -闭嘴
- You're scaring him. - Shut up.
我叫你看着我
I said look at me.
你怕我吗
You scared of me?
他是害羞 好吗
He's shy, okay?
-看着我 -别这样
- Look at me. - Stop.
-你怕我吗 安迪 -停下
- You afraid of me, Andy? - Stop it.
-看看你老爸 -够了 我们走
- Look at your old man. - That's it. We're going.
-快点看着我 -停下 比利 停下
- Look at me now! - Stop it! Billy, stop!
安迪
Andy?
怎么
Yeah?
你内心深处是否想过 哪怕就一丝一毫
Is there a part of you, even a tiny part...
是他做的
thinks he might've done it?
当然没有
Of course not.
-麦格拉斯太太 -哪位
- Mrs. McGrath? - Who's asking?
我代理雅各布·巴博
I represent Jacob Barber.
希望能和你儿子马修谈谈
I was hoping I could speak to your son, Matthew.
哪个雅各布
Jacob who?
冷泉公园的谋杀案
The murder in Cold Spring Park.
那个孩子啊 你是他的律师吗
Oh, right. The kid. You his lawyer?
其实我是他的父亲
His father, actually.
不会吧
No shit.
马修在吗
Is Matthew here?
他在 他跟这事有什么关系
Yeah, he's here. What's he got to do with it?
不是他 是伦纳德·帕茨
No, not him. Leonard Patz.
好吧
All right.
那是阿米莉亚 不要摸她 她很凶
That's Amelia. Don't try to pet her, though. She's a bitch.
马特
Matt!
他和女朋友在房♥间 谁知道在干什么
He's in there with his girlfriend, doing God knows what.
这些死孩子
These freaking kids.
我还冲你抱怨 你比我更懂
Well, I don't have to tell you. I mean, look who I'm talking to.
马特
Matt!
你是怎么查到我们的名字的
Hey, how'd you get our names, anyway?
性侵受害者的信息不是保密的吗
I thought sex victims are supposed to be confidential.
我以前在地检办公室工作
I used to work with the DA's office.
我只是想问一些关于伦纳德·帕茨的事情
I'm just trying to get some information on Leonard Patz.
仅此而已
That's all.
你知道他对马特做了什么 对吧
You know what he did to Matt, right?
-他在图书馆摸了马特 -他摸了他的蛋
- He groped him in the library. - He groped him in the balls.
-马特 -干嘛
- Matt! - What?
我叫你呢
I'm calling your goddamn name!
有人来了 想跟你谈谈
There's a man here who wants to speak to ya!
-你是马修·麦格拉斯 -叫我马特 你是谁
- You're Matthew McGrath? - Matt. Who are you?
靠 等等 我在电视上见过你
Oh, shit. Wait. I've seen you on TV.
他们认为亚彻中学那个男孩是他儿子杀的
His kid's the one they think killed that kid at Archer.
听着 我就想问问关于伦纳德·帕茨的事
Listen, I just wanted to get some information on Leonard Patz.
要不我们找个地方单独聊聊
Maybe there's somewhere you and I can talk in private.
谁说我愿意和你聊了
Who says I wanna talk to you at all?
-马修 -闭嘴 妈
- Hey, Matthew. - Shut up, Ma.
我什么都不知道 好吗
Look, I don't know anything about it, okay?
我不知道你听说了些什么 不管是什么 都是假的
I don't know what you heard. But whatever it was, was wrong.
好吧
Okay.
所以呢 你觉得是帕茨
So, what? You think Patz was
杀了公园里那个男孩吗
the one who killed that kid in the park?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. Do you?
老兄 我才说过我不想和你谈
Dude, I just said I don't wanna talk to you.
跟你说实话吧 马特
Well, I'm gonna level with you, Matt.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't really give a shit what you want.
我看过你给警方的证词 我不信
I read that statement you gave to the police. I didn't buy it.
从他们撤诉来看
Seeing as how they dropped the case,
我猜他们也不信
I'm guessing they didn't buy it either.
你说帕茨在图书馆接近你
You said Patz approached you in a library,
和你聊了将近一小时
chatted you up for about an hour,
跟着你进了洗手间 抓了你的裤档
followed you into a bathroom, grabbed your crotch,
之后就离开了 是这样吗
and then took off. Is that right?
是 所以呢
Yeah, so?
难道要我相信 一个记录在案的性犯罪者
So, I'm supposed to believe a registered sex offender,
在服缓刑期间
on probation,
竟然会冒着蹲十年监狱的风险 去摸一个
is gonna risk ten years in prison to cop a feel on a kid
毫不犹豫会把他揍个半死的孩子吗
that wouldn't think twice about beating the shit out of him?
得了吧 这说不通
Come on. That doesn't track.
事实上 我更难相信的是
Matter of fact, the only thing that I'd have a harder time
你竟然会去图书馆
believing is that you were in a library.
你和帕茨什么关系 你是他的毒贩 还是情人
What's your connection to Patz? You his dealer? Lover?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
帕茨有没有说过
Did Patz say anything about being
谋杀当天早晨他去了公园
in the park the morning of the murder?
别看她 看着我
Don't look at her. Look at me.
如果你知道我儿子案子的内情
If you know something about the case against my son,
现在就得告诉我
you have to tell me. Now.
妈 赶他走
Ma, make him go.
-我儿子的人生快毁了 马特 -你必须得走了
- My son's life is on the line, Matt. - You gotta get outta here.
我他妈什么都不知道
I don't fucking know anything.
他的人生快毁了 你听到了吗
His life is on the line. You hear me?
-你回房♥间去 -我儿子的自♥由♥
- You go to your room. - My son's freedom.
-我什么都不知道 -告诉我哪怕一点信息也好
- I don't know anything. - Give me any bit of information.
-滚出去 -闭嘴 闭上你的臭嘴
- Get the fuck out! - Shut up! Shut your face!
你滚出我家 我不欢迎你
You get out of my house! I don't want you here!
女士 你知道的任何消息都行
Ma'am, anything that you know.
我需要你做正确的事
I need you to do the right thing.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house,
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
I don't know who the fuck you think you are.
做正确的事吧 马特 你妈妈有我的电♥话♥
Just do the right thing, Matt. Your mother has my number.
日程
儿童小屋春季晚会
今晚7点
不好意思 超了点时
Sorry. We ran a little long.
很高兴见到你 雅各布
Really nice meeting you, Jacob.
很期待我们下周二的谈话
I look forward to us talking again next Tuesday.
好的
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表