剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
捍卫雅各布
第一季 第八集 [本剧终]
喂 乔安娜
Yeah. Hey, Joanna.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
洛莉
Laurie.
亲爱的
Honey.
什么
What?
结束了
It's over.
-什么 -他认罪了
- What? - He confessed.
帕茨
Patz.
-我不... -乔安娜来电了
- I-- I don't... - Joanna just called.
伦纳德·帕茨昨晚自缢了
Leonard Patz hung himself last night.
他给里夫金夫妇留了遗书 完全认罪了
He left a note for the Rifkins. It's a full confession.
警♥察♥刚证实了他的笔迹
The cops just confirmed his handwriting.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对
Yeah.
我知道感觉不真实 但是真的
I know it doesn't feel real, but it is.
乔安娜今天一早就会提出撤案动议
Joanna's moving for a dismissal first thing this morning.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我还那么... 我以为
I was so... I thought--
别
Don't.
都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
结束了
It's over.
雅各布
Jacob.
醒醒 哥们
Wake up, buddy.
我们有事告诉你
We got something to tell you.
全体起立
Court, all rise.
请听好
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye.
有请尊敬的弗伦奇法官
The Honorable Judge French presiding.
本庭开庭 请坐
This court's now open. Please be seated.
陪审团的女士们先生们 今早8点时
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, at 8:00 a.m. this morning,
检方提交了撤回诉讼申请 并宣布决定
the Commonwealth filed a nolle prosequi announcing its decision
撤销对被告 雅各布·巴博的指控
to drop the charges against the defendant, Jacob Barber.
这是因为此案新近的发展
This is a response to recent developments in the case
你们肯定很快便会得知
you, no doubt, will be learning of shortly.
被告请起立
The defendant will please rise.
年轻人 我相信你肯定急着离开这里
Young man, I'm sure you're anxious to get out of here.
所以容我第一个对你说
So let me be the first to say to you
你和你家人无疑都渴望听到的话
the words you and your family are, no doubt, longing to hear.
雅各布·巴博 你自♥由♥了
Jacob Barber, you are now a free man.
雅各布·欧文·巴博 起诉案件号♥08-44-07
Jacob Owen Barber, in the matter of indictment 08-44-07,
本庭决议 你被撤销这起起诉
it is ordered by the court that you be discharged of this indictment
并当庭获释
and go without day.
所支付保释金将被返还给担♥保♥人 此案驳回
Bail posted shall be returned to the surety. Case dismissed.
我们会进行内部审查
We're gonna conduct an internal review
此后再发布更详尽的声明
and issue a more detailed statement at that time.
我现在只想说 我由衷地同情
Right now, I only want to express my heartfelt regret
里夫金家
at what both the Rifkin family
和巴博家所经历的一切
and the Barber family have had to endure
也希望他们都能因此正义结果获得安慰
and my hope that they both find some solace in a just outcome.
谢谢 不接受提问
Thank you. No questions.
这样的结果当然令我们高兴
Obviously, we are thrilled with this outcome.
但你们可以想象 这家人已经经受了很多
But as you can imagine, this family has been through a lot.
我们想请大家尊重他们的隐私
So we're gonna ask that you respect their privacy
允许他们走出这场劫难 非常感谢
and allow them to process this ordeal. Thank you very much.
雅各布 你感觉如何
Jacob, how do you feel?
很好
Uh, great.
巴博先生 你会对检方提起民事诉讼吗
Mr. Barber, will you be taking civil action against the department?
巴博太太 这边看
Mrs. Barber, Mrs. Barber, this way!
-乔安娜 我都不知该如何感激你 -行了
- Joanna, I don't even have the words. - Oh, please.
安迪说得对
Andy's right.
没有你我们不可能撑过这一切
We couldn't have gotten through any of this without you.
我最多也只能让他被判无罪
The best I could've done was a verdict of not guilty.
而这要好上一千倍
This is a thousand times better.
这是无辜证明
This is proof of innocence.
-恭喜你 小伙子 -谢谢 乔安娜
- Congratulations, young man. - Thank you, Joanna.
我知道你很不好受
I know that this has been rough for you.
但我想你有一天会明白
But I think that someday you're gonna realize
你经历了极少数人
that you have experienced something
才有过的经历
that very few people ever have.
爸爸
Dad?
我知道是你
I know it was you.
我知道是你 我就是知道
I know it was you! I know it! I know it!
-放开我 -你没事吧
- Let me go! - Are you okay?
你要我怎么处理他
What do you want me to do with this guy?
要我扣着他等警♥察♥来吗
Want me to hold him for the cops or what?
不
No!
不
No.
放了他吧
Let him go.
拜托
Please.
来吧 滚蛋
Come on. Get outta here.
不是他干的 丹
He didn't do it, Dan.
你没事吧 孩子
You okay, kid?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是你老爸的朋友 他叫我来照应你们
I'm an old friend of your pop's. He asked me to look out for you.
恭喜了
Congratulations, by the way.
看来今天你走运了 孩子
I guess it was your lucky day, huh, kid?
上车
Get in the car.
我回头联♥系♥你
I'll call you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
为老比利 一切都不在话下
Anything for old Billy.
代我向你♥爸♥问好 好吗
Make sure you give your old man my best, okay?
你自♥由♥了 好样的
You're a free man. Attaboy!
笑一个 雅各布 笑一个
Give us a smile, Jacob. A smile.
突发新闻 雅各布·巴博一案撤诉
我们看到的是巴博一家在经历了
We're seeing our first images of the Barber family
法庭上惊人的意外转折后
as they return to their home in Newton, Massachusetts
回到马萨诸塞州牛顿家中的首批画面
after a remarkable turn of events in the courtroom.
这场审判吸引了广泛关注
A trial that has captivated so many people.
大家能看到 他们脸上浮现出了笑容
As you can see, there are smiles on their faces,
谁能怪他们呢
and who could blame them?
巴博一家终于能聚在一起
The Barber family can finally spend some time together
并庆祝法庭今天做出的决定
as they celebrate today's courtroom decision.
我清楚地记得那一天
I remember that day so clearly.
一切都感觉不真实
It all felt so unreal.
是真实的
It was real.
当然了
Of course.
然后呢 怎么样了
So then? What?
生活重回正轨了吗
Life just went back to normal?
不
No.
没什么可以回去的正轨
There was no normal to go back to.
只有案件前
It was just before...
和之后
and after.
亲爱的 我要煮点咖啡 你要吗
Hey, honey. I'm gonna make some coffee. You want some?
怎么了
What's going on?
那天在法庭
That day in court,
当德里克读完那个故事 我非常确定
when Derek read the story, I was so sure.
从某种疯狂的角度来说 我几乎松了一口气
In some crazy way, I was almost relieved.
我想着 "至少现在我知道了"
I thought, "At least now I know."
什么样的母亲才会这么想自己的孩子啊
What kind of mother would think that about her child?
你那时压力太大 我们都是
You were under a ton of stress. We both were.
那个故事也震惊了我 虽然我没流露出来
That story shook me up too. More than I let on.
你得放下这一切
You just gotta let it go.
我在努力
I'm trying.
有一件事我们很确定
One thing we knew for sure was
我们在这已经没什么留恋了
that there was nothing left for us here.
我们都想重新开始 只是得找到那个地方
We knew we wanted to start over. We just had to figure out where.
洛莉在科罗拉多州得到了工作邀约
Laurie got a job offer in Colorado.
她很感兴趣 只不过想慢慢来
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表