剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
This little white peak in the distance,
越来越靠近
getting closer and closer...
但其实 它一直就在我们脚下
but really, it's been underneath us the whole time.
你不是不喜欢隐喻吗
I thought you were anti-metaphor?
天啊 是那辆车
Oh, my God. It's that car.
-安迪 不要 -在车里等着
- Andy, don't. - Wait here.
爸爸
Dad?
-安迪 -带雅各布进屋
- Andy! - Take Jacob inside.
-什么情况 -没事的 走吧
- What's going on? - It's all right. Come on.
-你到底想对我们做什么 -你说什么
- What the hell do you want with us? - Excuse me?
你一直监视我家 还跟踪我妻子
You've been watching my house and following my wife.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, pal.
我不会问第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
冷静点 硬汉
Easy, tough guy.
你今晚不想来硬的 相信我
You don't want to be a tough guy tonight, believe me.
我不想再看见你出现在这条街
I don't want to see you on this street again.
这是公用街道
It's a public street.
对你来说不是
Not for you, it's not.
你该回你家人身边了
You should get back to your family.
有家人是好事
It's good to have a family.
照顾好你的家人 巴博先生
Take care of that family of yours, Mr. Barber.
车牌号♥75KSA2 对
Yeah, 75K SA2. Yeah.
该死的
Damn it.
不 我也猜到了
No, I figured as much.
没事 谢了 达菲
It's okay. Thanks, Duff.
好
Okay.
车牌是一辆本♥田♥雅阁的
It's registered to a Honda Accord.
所以车牌是偷的
So it's stolen?
有把螺丝刀就能偷走
All it takes is a screwdriver.
现在怎么办
So what now?
接下来几晚 达菲都会派手下
Duff's gonna have one of her guys patrol the neighborhood
巡逻这一带
for the next couple nights.
他应该不会回来了 他很可能只是个记者
I doubt he'll come back. He's probably just a reporter.
我累了 我准备睡了
I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
今晚谢谢你
Thank you for tonight.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
就这样吗
And that was it?
就这样
That was it.
再过几天就结束了
Couple more days and it was over.
我们撞上了冰山
We hit the iceberg.
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表