剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
我们提取的指纹是你儿子的
The print we lifted, it's from your son.
不是我做的 我发誓
I didn't do it. I swear.
前情提要
伦纳德·帕茨
Leonard Patz.
我都不知道那孩子是谁
I don't even know who the kid is.
我从没见过他 也从没听说过他
I've never seen him, never heard of him.
我想换一个地检 他们要将你撤离此案
I want another DA. They're taking you off the case.
-你用过吗 -你怎么能问我这种话
- Have you ever used it? - How could you ask me that?
因为我需要绝对确定
Because I have to know that this isn't
这不是他们在找的那把刀
the knife they're looking for.
你得给雅各布找名律师
You need to get a lawyer for Jacob.
我要怎么跟洛莉说
What am I supposed to tell Laurie?
我的天 你早知道会这样 对吗
Oh, my God. You knew this would happen, didn't you?
-雅各布是嫌疑人 -不
- That Jacob was a suspect. - No.
你想告诉我
You mean to tell me
你完全不为自己的行为感到后悔吗
that you aren't the least bit troubled by your actions?
不后悔 我了解我儿子
No. I knew my son.
捍卫雅各布
第一季 第三集
乔安娜来电了 她说我们该去
Joanna called. She said we should meet her
法♥院♥停车场跟她碰面
at the courthouse garage.
乔安娜
Joanna?
克莱恩 辩护律师 我跟你说了
Klein. The defense attorney I told you about.
她比任何人都了解司法系统
She knows the system better than anyone.
托碧
天呐
Oh, my God.
安迪
Andy.
洛莉 我是乔安娜·克莱恩
Laurie, I'm Joanna Klein.
认识你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
很抱歉你们要经历这样的事
I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
谢谢
Thank you.
我车里有咖啡 如果你们需要的话
I have coffees in the car in case you need one.
不用了 没事
No, that's okay.
-雅各布来了吗 -在过来了
- Has Jacob arrived yet? - He's on his way.
他今早怎么样
How is he this morning?
他很怕 但他没事
He's scared, but he is okay.
安迪 你经历过这种事 但从未站在这一边
Andy, you've been through this before, but never from this side.
洛莉 这对你会是新体验
And, Laurie, this will all be new to you,
所以我会把需要知道的告诉你们
so I'm gonna read you both the catechism.
从此刻起
From this moment on,
直到你们回到家 关上门
until you are back home with the door closed behind you,
你们都要不流露任何感情
I want you to show no emotion at all.
一点不要
Nothing.
我知道这很难 但也很重要
I know it's a lot to ask, but it's important, okay?
我们就是盆栽
We're potted plants.
洛莉
Laurie?
好
Yes.
不幸的是 你们的每个表情
Unfortunately, every expression,
每个反应都会被做出不利于你们的解读
every reaction will be interpreted against you.
微笑 会被说成是没当回事
Smile and they'll say you're not taking it seriously.
哭 会被说成是兔死狐悲
You cry and they'll say you're faking it.
别回答任何他们冲你们喊的问题
Do not answer any questions they shout at you.
等上了电视 一图抵千言
On TV, only the pictures matter.
最重要的
And most important,
任何愤怒的流露 尤其是雅各布
any sign of anger, particularly from Jacob,
都会证实人们最坏的猜测
will confirm people's worst suspicions.
你们要记住 在他们眼里
You have to remember that, in their eyes,
有罪的不仅是雅各布
it isn't just Jacob who's guilty.
你们都有罪
You all are.
他们在找线索确认 别给他们机会
They're looking for confirmation, so don't give it to them.
好
Okay.
记住 扑克脸
Remember, poker faces.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
他们来了
There they are!
巴博夫妇 摄影机跟我来
The Barbers. Grab the camera!
巴博先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Barber,
你们上次跟雅各布说话是什么时候
when did you last speak to Jacob?
我们在直播
We're live on the air!
巴博太太 你上次见你儿子是什么时候
Mrs. Barber, when was the last time you saw your son?
你们家怎么样了
How's the family?
逮捕对你们家有什么影响
How's the arrest affected your family?
你们怎么样了
Just how are you doing?
-天呐 -你没事吧
- Oh, my God. - Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
...10分钟差不多吧
...in ten minutes or something like that?
这个应该能很快结束 10分钟差不多
This one should go pretty quick. You know, ten minutes or so.
现在呢
Now what?
等
Now we wait.
请注意
Your attention, please.
大家知道 昨晚 我们社区蒙受的
As you all know, last night the terrible tragedy
可怕悲剧
that struck our community
又以一种难以理解的方式进一步加深
was compounded in a way that is truly difficult to fathom.
我是指亚彻中学八年级生
I'm referring to the arrest of Jacob Barber,
雅各布·巴博的被捕
an eighth-grader here at Archer.
我想强调大家一定不要急于下结论
I want to stress how important it is we not jump to conclusions.
就是说不信谣 不传谣
This means ignoring rumors and refraining from spreading rumors.
尽管如此
That said,
如果你的确掌握了你认为
if you do have information you feel
能对调查有帮助的信息
would be of help to the investigation,
警方请你马上联♥系♥他们
the police have asked that you contact them immediately.
你可以直接找到他们 也可以通过辅♥导♥员
You can do this directly or through our guidance center.
注意 全体起立
Hear ye! Hear ye! All rise.
尊敬的里维拉法官出席
The Honorable Justice Rivera presiding.
本庭开庭 请坐
This court is now open. Please be seated.
早上好 我们开始吧
Good morning. Let's get started.
带上被告
Bring in the defendant.
起诉案件号♥08-44-07
Indictment number 08-44-07.
联邦诉雅各布·欧文·巴博
Commonwealth versus Jacob Owen Barber.
罪名是一宗一级谋杀
The charge is one count of murder in the first degree.
联邦准备好了吗
Is the Commonwealth ready?
是的 法官大人
Yes, it is, Your Honor.
-克莱恩小姐 被告如何辩护 -雅各布
- Ms. Klein, how does the defendant plea? - Jacob.
无罪 法官大人
Not guilty, Your Honor.
开始保释辩论 联邦
Let's go to bail arguments. Commonwealth?
是 法官大人 容我指出
Yes, Your Honor. If I may,
我们都认识被告的父亲 他今天也到场了
we all know the defendant's father, who is here with us today.
我们都很喜欢巴博先生
We all have fond feelings towards Mr. Barber.
我多年来一直将他视为导师
I, for one, have considered him to be a mentor for many years.
罗吉迪斯先生 你应该清楚
Mr. Logiudice, I presume you know
巴博先生并未被指控任何罪名
Mr. Barber isn't accused of anything.
当然 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
但他与本案的历史 跟我想就保释
But his history with this case is of great relevance
提出的观点关系很大
to the argument I'd like to make regarding bail.
那就说吧 律师
Make it then, counselor.
是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
联邦要求50万保释金
Commonwealth seeks a bail in the amount of 500,000 cash,
五百万担♥保♥
five million surety.
得了
Oh, come on.
联邦认为被告
Commonwealth feels the defendant
有潜逃风险
poses a particular risk of flight
因为罪行非常残暴
in light of the savagery of the crime
而他定罪的可能性也很高
and the overwhelming likelihood of his conviction.
法官大人 被告没有前科
Your Honor, the defendant has no priors.
也没有被逮捕的历史
He has no history of arrests.
本庭完全不认为被告
The court does not consider the defendant
有潜逃风险
a flight risk in the least.
保释金维持昨天定的不变
Bail is set exactly where it was yesterday.
一万美金 十万担♥保♥
Ten thousand. A hundred thousand surety.
我会将此案交给弗伦奇法官负责庭审
I'll be sending this case to Judge French for trial,
预审定在8月21日
with pretrial set for August 21st.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表