剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
捍卫雅各布
第一季 第一集
不疼 稍疼 有些疼 非常疼 疼得难受 极疼
女士们先生们 我们开始前
Ladies and gentlemen, before we begin,
我有责任提醒你们
it is my duty to remind you
大陪审团程序不是庭审
that a grand jury proceeding is not a trial.
你们可以看到 房♥间里并无法官
As you can see, there is no judge in the room here with us,
并无辩护律师
no defense attorneys.
这是一个调查过程 结束时
This is an investigatory process, at the end of which
你们将被要求决定 我所提供的证据
you will be asked to decide whether or not I have provided you
是否足以展开正式诉讼
with sufficient evidence to grant a true bill of indictment.
法庭
如果是 那我将把案子交至上级法♥院♥
If so, I may take the case to superior court.
如果不 如果你们决定"不起诉"
If not, if you return a decision of "no bill,"
那么此案就于今日结束
then this case ends here, today.
可否报上姓名以便记录
Could you state your name for the record, please?
你被要求报上姓名
You were asked to state your name.
安德鲁·史蒂芬·巴博
Andrew Stephen Barber.
稍大点声 麻烦了
Little louder, if you don't mind.
安德鲁·史蒂芬·巴博
Andrew Stephen Barber.
请陈述你的职业
Can you state your occupation, please?
我曾在这栋大楼里当了十年的助理地检
I was an assistant district attorney in this building for ten years.
"曾"
"Was"?
那么你现在不再是米德塞克斯县的
So you're no longer employed as a prosecutor
检察官了 是吗
for Middlesex County, is that correct?
对 没错
Yes. That's right.
巴博先生
Mr. Barber...
安迪
Andy.
你应该了解第五修正案权利吧
I assume you're familiar with your Fifth Amendment rights?
最好是的
I would hope so.
你放弃了该权利 是吧
And you've waived them, correct?
我不是来了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
鉴于现在的情况 你也承认
Would you agree that it's a little unusual,
这有些不寻常吧
given the circumstances?
我并没有什么鬼心眼
I don't have any tricks up my sleeve,
如果你是这意思
if that's what you're getting at.
-没人有那个意思 -你就有
- No one was implying that. - Yes, you were.
换我也会这么做
So would I.
我来是因为我相信司法系统
I'm here 'cause I believe in the system
我希望真♥相♥大白
and just want the truth to come out.
那我们开始了解事实吧
Well, let's get started on the truth then.
我首先想读一段《波士顿环球报》的刊载
I'd like to begin by reading a quote from The Boston Globe
这是篇几周前的报道
that ran a few weeks ago.
"他们成为了国家新闻
"They became national news,
吸引了公共广播电台的听众[老]和八卦网的看客[少]
an object of fascination for both the NPR set and the TMZ crowd,
成为了网红播客的话题
the subject of a popular podcast,
成为了上百篇社论和报道的主题
hundreds of editorials and countless articles.
所以很容易忘记 不到一年前
So it's easy to forget that less than a year ago
他们的生活还和你我的一样普通平静
their lives were as mundane and uneventful as our own.
这世上有完美家庭吗 当然没有
Is there such a thing as the perfect family? Of course not.
但巴博家是幸福的
But the Barber family was a happy family,
如果他们真有什么不同 那就是这点了"
and if there was anything truly special about them, it was this."
你是否同意
I wonder if you'd agree.
这段对你家庭的描述准确吗
Is that an accurate description of your family
在本·里夫金被杀的那个早上
on the morning that Ben Rifkin was murdered?
你们"幸福"吗
"Happy"?
是的
Yes.
10个月前
来 该起床了
Come on. Time to get up.
快点 起床了
Let's go. Rise and shine.
雅各 我得看到你的眼睛
Jake? Gotta see those eyes.
好吧 那我没得选了
All right. You leave me no choice.
最后机会
Last chance.
-我起来了 -他出现了
- I'm up, I'm up. - There he is!
早啊 哥们
Morning, buddy.
可以考考我的词汇吗 我今早有考试
Can you quiz me on vocab? I have a test today.
-你也早啊 -早上好 妈妈
- Oh. Good morning to you too. - Morning, Mom.
你今天需要搭车吗 还是走着去
You need a ride today, or are you walking?
不了 我走 你买♥♥新华夫饼了吗
Uh, no, I'll walk. Did you get new waffles?
如果你写在购物单上了我就肯定买♥♥了 "敏锐"
I did if you put them on my list. "Perspicacious."
"理解能力出众" 没有啊
"Having a keen understanding." They're not in here.
-你写在购物单上了吗 -写了
- Did you put them on my list? - Yes.
那就肯定有 "草率"
Then they're in there. "Cursory."
"简短而缺乏深度" 我没看到
Uh, "Brief and lacking depth." I don't see them.
豆子旁第二个架子 "短视"
Second shelf next to the peas. "Myopic."
我说了 没有...
I'm telling you, they're not-- Oh, I...
-"短视" -"目光短浅"
- "Myopic." - "Possessing a narrow view."
跑得如何
How was the run?
-"反抗" -呃
- "Recalcitrant." - Yikes.
在考他词汇
Vocab test.
可以给我也做一个吗 哥们
Hey, would you throw one of those in there for me, buddy?
"反抗" 我不知道
"Recalcitrant." Uh, I don't know.
-"违抗权威" -你确定吗 我看看
- "Defying authority." - Are you sure? Let me see.
-是这么写的 -你去哪跑的
- That's what it says. - Where'd you run?
沿着博伊尔斯顿
Along Boylston.
我听我推荐给你的那个历史播客入迷了
I got lost in that history podcast I told you about.
你真的会喜欢的
I think you'd really like it.
-我会听的 -你才不会
- I'll check it out. - No, you won't.
克劳迪娅·霍夫曼又给我发了邮件
Oh, Claudia Hoffman e-mailed me again.
谁
Who?
莉兹的妹妹 旅行社的
Lizzy's sister. The travel agent.
-对对 墨西哥 -嗯
- Oh, right, right. Mexico. - Yeah.
墨西哥怎么了
What about Mexico?
我们在考虑去那里过圣诞
We're thinking about going there for Christmas.
一家三口 怎么样
Three of us. What do you think?
好啊
Cool.
-不能更兴奋点吗 -我兴奋啊
- You might be a little more excited. - I am.
告诉你的脸啊
Well, tell your face.
你真喜欢这么说
You love that line.
是真的
You really do.
我们得做决定了
Look, we need to make a decision.
去吗
Should we go?
雅各显然激动坏了
I mean, Jake is obviously ecstatic.
简直不能自己
No, he's beside himself.
我可不想让他失望
I wouldn't wanna break his heart.
否则我们这父母不是太失败了
What kind of parents would we be?
真好笑
Hilarious.
-那我们去吗 -我觉得该去 去墨西哥吧
- So are we going? - I say yes. Yes to Mexico.
好极了 我会打给她的
Great. I'll call her.
我要开个早会
All right, I've got an early meeting,
-我先去洗澡了 -好的
- so I'm jumping in the shower. - Okay.
-你能考完他吗 -好的
- Will you finish quizzing him? - Yeah.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- Bye, honey. - Bye.
"多痰的"
"Phlegmatic."
牛顿镇
冷泉公园
儿童小屋
待会儿见 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
法官大人 我需要几分钟的时间才能解释清楚
Your Honor, I need a couple minutes to explain.
你在预审时会有这机会的 莫洛伊先生
You'll have that opportunity in pretrial, Mr. Molloy.
指控罪名是贩卖♥♥A级药物
The charge is distribution of a class A substance.
真扯淡
Such bullshit.
保释费是一千美元现金或一万美元的个人具结
Bail is set at $1,000 cash or 10,000 personal recognizance.
拜托 开什么玩笑啊
Come on. Are you kidding me?
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
你♥他♥妈♥谢她什么啊
What the hell are you thanking her for?
预审会议安排在5月24日
Pretrial conference is scheduled for May 24th.
下一个
Next.
麻烦了
Please.
起诉案件号♥17-2832
Indictment number 17- 2832,
联邦诉威廉·摩尔一案
Commonwealth versus William J. Moore.
起诉罪名是严重袭击
Charge is one count of aggravated assault.
摩尔先生的律师到了吗
Is Mr. Moore's attorney present?
早上好 法官大人
Good morning, Your Honor.
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表