剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表
好 没问题
Sure. Yeah.
对了 情况怎么样啊
Oh, hey, how did it go, by the way?
达菲警探的问询
The interview with Detective Duffy?
她原来和我是同事
You know, she and I used to work together.
我...
I, uh...
我觉得我不该和你说这些事
I don't think I'm supposed to talk to you about this stuff.
什么事
What stuff?
你是说本·里夫金的事吗
Oh, you mean Ben Rifkin stuff?
是啊 当然
Sure, sure.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
那雅各布呢 我们能聊聊他的事吗
What about Jacob? Can we talk about him?
我...我不知道 我不觉得...
I-I don't know. I don't think so--
因为我一直想不通
'Cause it never made sense to me
你为什么那么快就说是他干的
why you were so quick to say he did it.
我只是说他有把刀
I only said he had a knife.
可你写了 "所有人都知道是你干的"
Well, you wrote, "Everyone knows you did it."
你知道吗 我们的律师认为
You know, our lawyer has a theory
你这么做是为了把注意力从你身上引开
that it was an attempt to try and draw attention away from yourself.
什么 不是的
What? No.
这刚好符合达菲警探的说法
That would align with what Detective Duffy was saying.
她说她听说了一些你的事
She said she heard something about you, and...
这些事改变了她对你的看法
that something made her look at you differently.
那是因为莎拉告诉...
That's 'cause Sarah told--
你说什么
What was that?
我说不是我♥干♥的
I said I didn't do it.
是吗
No?
我知道 你以为你了解雅各布
I know you think you know Jacob.
可你并不了解真正的他
But you don't.
雅各他... 有阴暗面
Jake's got this-- this dark side.
他会上一些网站
He goes on these sites.
他管那些叫"残害片" 就是残害人的黄♥片♥
He calls it "cutter," like, cutter porn.
有个网站他非常喜欢
There's this one he's really into.
叫切割室
The Cut Up Room.
所有小孩都看黄♥片♥ 德里克
All kids watch porn, Derek.
不 这不是普通黄♥片♥
No, this isn't just porn.
它要变♥态♥得多
It's creepier.
内容都是捆绑之类的
It's all about, like, tying people up and stuff.
我都不知道我为什么要来
I don't even know why I came down here.
太丢脸了
I'm so embarrassed.
千万别感觉不好意思
Oh, please don't be embarrassed.
也许你有些事想和我谈谈
Maybe there was something you wanted to discuss with me?
不 没有
No, there's nothing.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
没事的
It's okay.
你那天说过
What you said the other day
所有谈话内容都是保密的...
about everything being confidential...
绝对保密 我们是同一边的
Absolutely. We're on the same team here.
有一件...
Well, there was this...
我想起来一件事
I remembered this other thing.
我还是直接告诉你吧
Maybe I should just tell you.
是很久之前发生的一件事 雅各布那时才五岁
It happened so long ago. Jacob was only five.
我们去参加他朋友迪兰的保龄球派对
We were at his friend Dylan's bowling party.
雅各和另一个小男孩一队
And Jake got paired up with another boy.
我记得他好像叫格兰特
I think his name was Grant.
我不知道为什么 但雅各和另一个男孩
I don't know why, but Jake and this other boy,
他们一直在吵架 该轮到谁了
they kept fighting over whose turn it was,
谁该用哪个球
who got to use which ball.
总之 我当时忙着跟另一个妈妈交谈
Anyway, I was busy talking to another mom
我无意中望过去
when I happened to look over
看到雅各布从架子上拿起了一个保龄球
and see Jacob picking up a bowling ball from one of the racks.
他捧着这个重重的球
He started carrying this heavy ball
朝那个男孩坐的地方走过去
over to where this boy was sitting.
雅各布一直朝他走
Jacob kept walking toward him.
我发誓他当时盯着
And I swear he was staring at the back
那男孩的后脑 就像是他想...
of this boy's head in a way that...
总之 我赶紧跑了过去
Anyway, I-- I rushed over,
从他手中夺走了球
and I snatched the ball out of his hands.
我想没人注意到
I don't think anyone even noticed.
但是雅各布看着我的表情 就像...
But the way Jacob looked at me, it was like...
一片空白
nothing.
没有恐惧 没有羞愧
No fear. No shame.
什么都没有
Just... nothing.
我都不知道我为什么要跟你讲这事
Oh, I don't even know why I'm telling you this.
我现在说出来后 听上去更加疯狂了
Now that I'm saying it out loud, it sounds even crazier.
他那时就五岁
I mean, he was five.
你觉得雅各布是想伤害那男孩吗
Do you think Jacob was trying to harm this other boy?
不
No, I don't.
真的 我不那么觉得
Honestly, I don't.
但万一是呢
But what if he was?
我当年只是观察得不够仔细
And I just didn't look closely enough?
那从某种程度上来说 现在的事难道不是我的错吗
Then, in a way, isn't this all my fault?
你听说过柏灵图吗
Have you heard of something called the Boring figure?
你多半见过
You've probably seen it.
就是一幅画 看起来要么是一个看着我们的老妇
It's a drawing that either looks like an old woman looking at us
或是一个把脸转过去的年轻女子
or a young woman turning away from us.
我知道你的意思
Yes, I know what you mean.
那就是所谓的模糊错觉
It's what's known as an ambiguous illusion.
我觉得很类似
And I actually think it might be a fitting analogy
你的经历
for what you experienced.
是吗
It is?
在你这样的情况下
In a situation like yours,
对你的孩子有两种
it's not uncommon to hold in your mind
截然不同的看法 并不少见
two radically different perceptions of your child.
实际上 是可以理解的
In fact, it's-it's understandable.
对了 我喜欢那海报
I like the poster, by the way.
候诊室里的那张
The one in the waiting room.
-不知道是你特意挑选的还是... -不是
- I don't know if you picked it out-- - Mm-mmm.
很能抚慰人心
It's soothing.
我...
I just...
我真希望我能知道什么是真的
I just wish I knew what was real.
不只是雅各布的事 还包括一切
Not just with Jacob, with everything.
我想起我们曾经的生活 曾经的自己
I think about the lives we had, the people we were.
就像一个人死去后...
It's like after someone dies...
你难以记起他们的脸
you know, and you-- you have trouble remembering their face.
也许我只是精神错乱了
Maybe I'm just losing my mind.
洛莉 我没资格说
Laurie, this really isn't my place,
但我真心觉得你该找个人谈谈
but I do think it may be a good idea for you to talk to someone.
我不能跟你说吗
Couldn't I just talk to you?
我是生物心理医生 不一样
I'm a biological psychiatrist. It's different.
我只是以为...
I just thought...
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse us.
-巴博先生 -莎拉
- Hey, Mr. Barber. - Hey, Sarah.
我们吃光了你带来的薄荷巧克力脆片雪糕
We burned through that mint chip you brought by,
我想过来再买♥♥点
figured I'd pick up some more.
没问题 一品脱还是半加仑
Yeah, sure. Uh, pint or half-gallon?
一品脱应该够了
Pint should do it.
莎拉 我们能不能
Hey, listen, Sarah, is there any chance
找个时间简单聊聊
you and I could talk for a few minutes?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我4点半休息
I get my break at 4:30.
请坐
Please.
谢谢你愿意跟我谈话
Thank you for talking with me.
还谢谢你对雅各布这么好
And thank you for being such a good friend to Jacob.
像他那样被孤立并不好受
It's not easy being isolated the way he is and...
总之我和洛莉非常感激
Anyway, Laurie and I really appreciate it, so...
没什么的
Yeah, sure, no problem.
我之前在想
I was thinking about that day
剧集 | 捍卫雅各布 | 导航列表