剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
你为什么就是不承认你跟他上过床
Why can't you just admit you were shagging him?
说出来 你跟他上过床 对吧
Say it - you shagged him, didn't you?
他是我爸
He's my dad.
他是我的恶魔爸爸
He's my demon dad.
他是你♥爸♥啊
He's your dad.
那家伙吗
That guy?
当真吗
Seriously?
他附身到我真正的爸爸身上 干了我妈
He possessed my real dad, and jizzed inside my mum.
我妈妈怀了我
My mum got pregnant with me...
所以 你明白了吧
So, now you know.
那意味着你是...
That means you're...
你是...
You're...
如果他是...
If he's...
并且他是你♥爸♥ 那么你是...
And he's your dad, then you're...
半恶魔
Half-demon.
我到青春期后 就能看清他的真实面目了
When I hit puberty, I started seeing him.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was crazy.
他总是跟我说他爱我
Always told me that he loved me,
但我一直无法接受 也无法接受他
could never accept it - accept him.
我爸死后 他换了身体 又回来了
After my dad died, he jumped bodies and came back.
你之前为什么不告诉我 你应该告诉我的
Why didn't you tell me? You should have told me.
怎么说 "你好 我是拉奎尔
What? "Oh, hi, I'm Raquel.
我是一个恶魔的私生女"
"I'm the bastard daughter of a demon."
我不想对你撒谎
I didn't want to lie to you.
我也不想指出这其中的矛盾
I hate to point out the obvious contradiction.
你猎捕恶魔 但你本身就是他们的一员
You hunt demons. You're one of them.
或者说"半员"
Or half a one.
我成长的过程中 一直觉得自己是个怪胎
All the time I was growing up, I felt like a freak.
那毁了我的生活
It ruined my life.
我想着如果我能阻止这种事
I thought if I could stop that
再发生在别人身上 哪怕只能救一个
happening to just one other person....
那也是了不起的成就
that would be something.
那也算是做好事了
Something good could come out of it.
你憎恶恶魔 我明白了
You hate demons. I get it.
相信他这下也领会到了
Pretty sure he does, too.
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
斯纳格斯先生
Mr Snuggles?
是啊 他总是弄丢
Yeah, he's always losing him.
是啊 那个该死的小猴子
Yeah, that bloody monkey.
是啊 我简直想把他的填充物[内脏]都掏出来
Yeah, I swear I could rip the stuffing right out of him.
在玩具箱里找过了吗
Try the toy box?
好的 你找到了啊
Yeah, you got him.
好的 不行...
OK. No, um...
应该来说 我很快就完事了
Hopefully, I shouldn't be too much longer.
好的 我出门的时候给你打电♥话♥
OK, I'll ring you when I'm leaving.
拜 拜拜拜
Bye, bye-bye-bye.
小孩可真烦人
Kids, eh?
能把人逼疯
Drive you nuts.
他们为什么要把他带到溜冰场来
Why did they bring him to an ice rink?
恶魔是喜欢花样滑冰什么的吗
Are demons into figure skating or something?
"恶魔喜欢花样滑冰吗"
"Do demons like figure skating?"
你怎么会问这么蠢的问题
Did you really just ask me that?
我对他们的兴趣爱好又不熟
I'm not familiar with their leisure pursuits.
他们带他来溜冰场是因为
They brought him to an ice rink
他们要用冰块穿透他的心脏
because they're going to pierce his heart with a shard of ice.
那是将他送回地狱的方式之一
It's one of the ways they can send him back to the underworld.
差不多了
That's close enough.
我需要一块冰
I need a shard of ice.
要多大的
How big?
大约是你鸡♥巴♥那么大的
About the size of your dick?
你的鸡♥巴♥大到足以穿透他的心脏吗
Is your dick big enough to pierce his heart?
我猜...
I guess...
可能吧
Probably.
给我一块大鸡♥巴♥尺寸的冰
Get me a big-dick-size shard of ice.
真是丝毫不懂尊重
Total lack of respect.
一如既往
As usual.
天啊
Jeez...!
你做梦才有这么大鸡♥巴♥
In your dreams.
好了 让他趴下
OK. Lay him down.
似乎还有观众哦
Looks like we might have an audience.
不要
No...
拉奎尔
Raquel!
你好啊 亲爱的 你还醒着吗
Hey, honey. Are you with us?
好了 醒了
Oh, there she is.
按住她
Keep hold of her.
她一定会觉得这让人很难受
Guess she's going to find this kind of upsetting.
你应该逃跑的
You should have run.
*我做不到
I couldn't.
我也不想毁了这温馨感人的时刻
I hate to ruin this beautiful and touching moment,
但我得回家换下我的保姆了
but I have to get home for my baby-sitter.
膝盖跪地上好冷啊
That is cold on your knees.
不要
No...!
不要
No!
不 不要
No...no...
我要怎么做
What do I do?
告诉我我该怎么做
Tell me what I do.
你很独特
You're special.
你一直很独特
You always were.
我一直以来的期望 就是你能知道我爱你
All I ever wanted was for you to know I love you.
我知道
I know.
那么一切都没事
Then everything's OK.
不 不要
No, no, no.
你不要去跟他作对
You don't try and fight him.
跑吧
Run.
跑吧
Run.
不要
No...
不 不要
No, no...
不要啊
No...
抓到了吧
Busted!
没错 你们最好赶快跑
Yeah! Yeah, you'd better run!
你们这些干屁♥股♥的冰球男孩
You ice hockey bum boys!
赞爆了
Class act!
不管我拒绝他多少次
And no matter how many times I rejected him,
不管我伤他有多深
how much I hurt him...
他总是会回到我身边
he always came back.
他从未放弃过我 他永不放弃
He never gave up on me. He wouldn't give up.
看来身为恶魔并不代表就是个糟糕的父亲
Guess being a demon doesn't necessarily make you a bad dad.
我爸倒是人类 但他却是个废物
My dad's all human. He's useless, he really is.
他总是在我身边
He's always been there.
我会想他的
I'll miss him.
就像我爸当年去美国出差一样
It's like when my dad went to America for work.
他可不会给我带回一个玩具飞机
He's not bringing me a little toy plane
和一件印着"我爱纽约"字样的T恤
and a T-shirt with "I heart New York" on it.
好吧 刚刚我的类比不当
OK, so that wasn't a great parallel.
刚刚的一切...
All this...
是你爆发出来的 对吧 不是他
That was you, right? That wasn't him.
我不知道
Don't know.
以前从未发生过这种事
It's never happened before.
他总是说我很独特
He always said I was special.
恶魔通常会让人不孕不育
Demons usually make you infertile,
让你永远生不了孩子
turn you into a big Jaffa.
估计正因此他们才这么暴躁吧
Maybe that's part of the reason why they're so pissy.
如果他有那个能力 而他是你♥爸♥ 那么...
If he can do it and he's your dad, it's...
在他的恶魔精♥液♥里
In his demon jizz.
我原本打算说是遗传的 但...
I was going to say it was hereditary, but...
在他的恶魔精♥液♥里 也是一个意思
in his demon jizz is the same thing.
他总是小心翼翼的 避免生气发怒
He always had to be careful not to get angry or upset...
如果他开车时被人强行超车
If someone cut him up when he was driving,
他会很生气 车里的电子设备都会烧毁
he'd get mad and all the electronics in the car would get fried.
这他妈是什么情况
What in the name of his holy fuckness is going on?
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表