剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
他们会对自己至爱的人下手 屠♥杀♥他们
They'll turn on their loved ones and slaughter them.
到时候一定会血流成河的
It is going to be a bloodbath, seriously.
人间地狱
Hell on Earth...
就是这样
So there you go.
苍天大地啊
Holy Moses on a boat.
我们应该继续办正事了
We should really get on with this.
拉奎尔 不要
Raquel! No.
喂 傻♥逼♥们
Oi, shit for brains!
拉奎尔
Raquel...
原来你们这些混♥蛋♥一直保护我就是为了这个啊
So that's why you pricks have been protecting me.
-你们需要我 -别再靠近了
- You need me. - Don't come any closer...
你不能对我开枪 天啊
You can't shoot me. Oh, man.
开枪你就坏了大事 不开枪就要被棍子捅屁♥股♥
Screwed if you do, arse poled if you don't...
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
退后 给我退后
Stay back... Stay back!
我觉得我不会的 我会继续往前走
I don't think I will. I'm going to keep on coming,
如果你要对我开枪 现在就可以动手了
so if you're going to shoot me, you need to do it now.
-开枪吧 -拉奎尔 闭嘴
- Do it! - Raquel. Shut up.
他不能杀我
He can't kill me.
我是他们完成大计所必需的东西
I'm the answer to their sick little prayers...
我们都可以全身而退
We can all walk away from this.
直接退走就行了
Just walk away...
被捅屁♥股♥之后 你的走路姿势会大变的哦
You're going to have a whole new style of walkin',
就像一只被熊操过的母鸡
like a chicken that's been nailed by a bear.
把枪放下
Put the gun down...
-快放下 -把枪给我好吗
- Put it down! - You want to give me that?
-拉奎尔 -他伤害不了我
- Raquel... - He can't hurt me.
我是防弹的
I'm bullet proof...
现在谁才是车上绑着独木舟的傻屌♥啊
Now who's the dickhead with a canoe on his car?
你刚刚可能会被杀死的
You could have been killed...
他们把你杀我 没事的 抱歉
They can't kill me, it's all right. Sorry.
拉奎尔
Raquel...
-离他远点 -艾米
- Get away from him... - Amy?
-你在干什么 -那张万圣节派对的传♥单♥
- What're you doing? - The flyer, for the Halloween party.
是在他的钱包里发现的
It was in his wallet...
你早知道吗
You knew?
你早就知道他们为什么需要我了吗
You knew why they needed me?
-拉奎尔 -你知道有多久了
- Raquel... - How long have you known?
是你♥爸♥告诉我的 他不希望你知道
Your dad told me. He didn't want you to know.
他觉得这事你无法承受
He thought it would be too much for you to deal with.
他逼我发誓不告诉你
He made me swear I wouldn't tell you.
我也很想说的 对不起
I wanted to. I'm sorry...
这些都无法解释你为什么会有传♥单♥
None of this explains why you had the flyer.
我听说了派对 以及他们打算做的事
I heard about the party, what they were planning to do.
所以我必须守在你身边
That's why I had to stay close to you...
你是为了盯住我才在我身边的
You were staying close?
那是你跟我做♥爱♥的原因吗
Is that why you had sex with me?
不是的 拉奎尔
No. Raquel.
不是那样的
It's not like that...
你真的很懂如何让一个女孩无地自容
You really know how to make a girl feel shit about herself.
我对你有感觉 我不该动情的 但还是动了
I fell for you... I shouldn't have done, but I did.
-对不起 -你不能信任他
- I'm sorry. - You can't trust him.
我绝对不会做任何伤害你的事
I would never do anything to hurt you...
你应该早点告诉我的
You should have told me!
我知道 对不起
I know... I'm sorry.
我不要像失去苏珊妮那样失去你
I won't lose you like I lost Suzanne.
我绝不允许这种事发生
I won't let that happen.
艾米
Amy.
-你误会他了 -我必须这么做
- You're wrong about him. - I have to do this.
杀了他也无法让苏珊妮起死回生
Killing him is not going to bring Suzanne back.
-我不能冒这个险 -这由不得你来决定
- I can't take that chance. - That's not your decision to make.
而要由我来决定
It's mine.
我们都不知道以后会发生什么 你也不知道
None of us knows what's going to happen, not even you.
他值得我去冒险
He's worth the risk.
-他值得我这么做 -我不要失去你
- He's worth it, to me. - I'm not going to lose you.
你不能让这些混♥蛋♥改变你
You can't let the pricks change you.
那就是他们想要的结果 他们就是干这种事的
That's what they want. That's what they do.
-这不是真正的你 -她说得对
- This isn't you. - She's right.
我讨厌看到这样的你
I hate seeing you like this.
你不能凭直觉就开枪杀人
You can't start shooting people on a hunch.
那不是你
That's not you.
你就是我的兰迪普·辛
You're my Randeep Singh...
不要
No!
不要啊
Nooooo!
不要啊
Nooooo!
拉奎尔 别这样 拉奎尔 没事 我没事
Raquel. No! Raquel! It's OK... It's OK.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's OK.
坚持住
Just hold on.
没事的
It's OK.
我们需要帮助
We need some help here, please!
我们需要帮助
We need some help!
我觉得 如果说我们从这事中学到了什么
I think if we've learnt anything from this
就是 永远不要嫌弃咒骂独木舟
it's...never, ever bad mouth a canoe.
因为你永远不知道它什么时候会救你的命
Cos you never know when one might save your life.
是我误会他了
I was wrong about him.
他让你冷静下来的方式 他真的很关心你
The way he talked you down, he really cares about you...
对不起
I'm sorry.
苏珊妮的死
Suzanne dying...
让我彻底抓狂了
I totally lost it.
-艾米 -预见未来这种能力
- Amy... - This whole seeing the future thing,
把我的大脑彻底搞乱了
it's messing with my head.
-没关系 -才不是没关系
- It's OK... - It's not OK.
我对你说的那些话
The things I said to you,
我伤害了你
I hurt you.
我是个大贱♥人♥
I was a total bitch.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you were.
但你当时是为了保护我
But you were looking out for me,
所以我稍微允许你贱那么一点点
so a certain level of bitchiness is allowed.
我们和好了吗
Are we OK?
我们必须和好 发生了这么多疯狂的事
We're going to have to be. With all this crazy shit,
我们短期内也别想再交到其他朋友了
I can't see us making any more friends any time soon.
看来我是摆脱不掉你了 金发妹
Looks like I'm stuck with you, blondie.
我们就在这里等着
We'll be right here.
嘿 你感觉怎么样
Hey. How are you feeling?
我感觉像是被一头驴子踩了一顿
I feel like I got trampled by a donkey.
然后那头驴子还开枪打了我
And then the donkey shot me.
-我应该早点告诉你的 -闭嘴 你个白♥痴♥
- I should have told you... - Shut up, you idiot.
现在那已经不重要了
That doesn't matter now.
你只需要安心养伤就行了
You just worry about getting yourself better.
-之前那是怎么回事 -我一激动就会那样
- What happened in there? - I get upset like that.
时有发生
It just happens.
我控制不了
I can't control it...
我爸以前总跟我说我很独特
My dad always told me I was special.
大概他是不忍♥心告诉我
I guess he couldn't bring himself to tell me
我是"世界末日级别的危险"
I was "End of the world dangerous."
在我身边 你是会受伤的
You hang around with me, you're going to get hurt.
看来我不得不冒这个险了
I guess that's a risk I'm going to have to take,
因为我是不会离开你的
cos I'm not going anywhere.
你接下来打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
我必须离开
I have to go away,
到一个他们找不到的地方
somewhere they can't find me.
你一定要好起来 好吗
You just get better, yeah?
等这一切都结束了 我就回来找你
And, when this is over, I'm coming back for you.
确保一定要绑紧了
Make sure it's fastened on tight.
可别让这玩意儿随风而去
You do not want this bad boy going airborne.
你之前的行为
What you did...
用你的命换我的命
offering to give your life for mine,
在经历了我和泰勒那些事之后 我...
after everything that's happened, with... Tyler and...
-对不起 -我知道你对我的感觉
- I'm sorry. - I know how you feel about me.
我懂的
I get it.
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表