剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
我想的
I wanted to.
但我做不到
I couldn't.
我整个身体好像着了火
My whole body was on fire.
如置身天堂
It was heaven.
这是我们的错 我们让她变成了这样
This is our fault. We did this to her.
覆奶难收
That milk is spilt.
现在除非你喜欢舔地板 否则你必须向前看了
Now unless you like licking floors, you have to move on,
去商店再重新买♥♥
go to the shop and buy some more.
-这不是牛奶 -没错
- This isn't milk. - That is true.
我们要怎么处理她
What're we going to do with her?
-我们要怎么做 -好吧 我有个计划
- What do we do? - OK. Here's the plan.
我们让她以动物血为食
We keep her snacked up on animal blood.
我们把她带到渺无人烟的郊区
We take her out to the countryside, where there's no people,
躲在那里 想办法找到疗法
we stay out there whilst we try and find a cure.
不是吧 你就想了这么个计划 去露营吗
Seriously? That's the plan? You want to go camping?
苏珊妮 你好吗
Hey, Suzanne. How are you?
-你还带了独木舟 -你叫我带上露营用品的
- You brought a canoe? - You said pack for camping.
它在看着我 好像知道我们买♥♥它的原因似的
He's looking at me. It's like he knows why we're buying him.
我在避免眼神接触
I'm avoiding eye contact.
你估计她一天要吃几只
How many do you reckon she'll get through in a day?
她一向吃得不多
She's never been a big eater.
我以前还担心她可能有厌食症
I was actually worried she might be anorexic.
我想你再也不用担心她厌食了
I really don't think you need to worry about her anorexia any more...
-恶魔混♥蛋♥ -在哪
- Demon prick. - Where?
热带鱼那一区
The tropical fish section.
谁是美女
Who's a pretty girl?
谁是美女
Who's a pretty girl?
闭嘴 你个混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you prick!
闭嘴 你个混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you prick!
闭嘴 你个混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you prick.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
-开车 快 -你们买♥♥了什么
- Drive. Go, go! - What did you get?
豚鼠 有买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
Guinea pigs. They were three for two.
你们没选企鹅真是太太太遗憾了
It's a shame you couldn't have p-p-p-p-picked up a penguin.
超经典
Legend.
-快开车 -好吧
- Go! - All right.
独木舟
A canoe?
他们带上独木舟要干什么
What were they doing with a canoe?
可能要去划独木舟吧
I guess they were going canoeing.
你是在故意说笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
你知道我有多讨厌躲在这
Do you know how sick I am of hiding in here,
对着一群变♥态♥和怪胎扮演好医生吗
playing Doctor Feel-Good to a bunch of perverts and freaks?
我多想放纵一回 让他们看看我的真面目
Just once I'd like to lose my shit and show them who I really am.
拉奎尔可以让我们获得自♥由♥ 走出藏身之所
Raquel can set us all free, we can come out of the closet,
而你却告诉我 你跟丢了
and you're telling me that you've lost her.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
是的
Yes.
那我只好亲自出马去找她了
Well, then I guess I'll just have to find her on my own, then,
不是吗
won't I?
-你好啊 -我的车呢
- Hi. - Where's my car?
你到树林里做什么
What were you doing in the forest?
艾米喜欢树木的气味
Amy likes the smell of trees.
她喜欢吸树
She likes to sniff them.
泰勒向你问好
Tyler says hi.
他为什么要问好
Why does he say hi?
我们要去莱姆桥的那所房♥子
We're going out to the house in Lymebridge.
他叫你打电♥话♥给他 就是啊 超古怪
He wants you to call him. Yeah, I know. It's seriously weird...
好吧 再见
Yeah, er, bye!
你怎么知道这个地方的
How come you know about this place?
我小时候常跟家人来这
We used to come out here when I was a kid.
这里太棒了 不是吗 太完美了
This is great, innit? This is just perfect.
特别适合跟一个
This is exactly the type of place
超性感的吸血怪物待一起
I want to hang out with a ridiculously sexy, blood-sucking monster.
附近几英里都没人
There's no-one around for miles.
不会被她吸血
There's no-one for her to feed on.
没人 除了我们
No-one, except us.
我们没考虑周全
We did not think this through.
完全没有
Not at all.
我们基本上就是她的早餐 午餐和晚餐了 是吧
Yeah. We're basically breakfast, lunch and dinner, aren't we?
保持微笑
Keep smiling.
有人住在这
Someone's living here.
是索耶
It was Sawyer.
杀死他的那些人是谁
Who are they, the people who killed him?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说有个恶魔混♥蛋♥想抓我
He said there's some demon prick after me.
显然是个大混♥蛋♥
A real bellend, apparently.
这里没信♥号♥♥ 我到山上去
There's no signal. I'm gonna go up the hill,
看那里有没有
see if I can get any there.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry...
你♥爸♥爸的事
..About your dad.
如果苏珊妮想吃你 就电她的屁♥股♥
If Suzanne tries to eat you, zap her arse.
你专心找疗法吧 好吗
You just worry about finding a cure, OK?
我是韦弗医生 来自精神病院介绍部
I'm Dr Weaver from the Psychiatric Referral Unit.
我来找拉奎尔·弗朗西斯
I was looking for Raquel Francis.
她现在不在家
She's not here right now.
你一定是她的哥哥泰勒吧
Well, you must be her brother, Tyler?
到底是有什么事
What's this about?
拉奎尔前几次治疗都没来
It's just that Raquel's missed her last few appointments.
-你先进来吧 -谢谢
- You better come in. - Thank you.
这里真不错 采光很足
Well, this is a nice space. Great light.
我一直想在这附近买♥♥套公♥寓♥ 作为投资
I've been thinking about buying a flat around here as an investment.
你考虑过卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Do you er, would you ever think about selling?
没有 不打算卖♥♥
No. Not really.
等等 拉奎尔告诉我 她每次治疗都去了
Wait. Raquel told me she's been going to all of her appointments.
恐怕她没有对你说实话
I'm afraid she's not been entirely straight with you on that.
她常说起你
You know, she talks about you a lot,
说你为她付出了很多
how much you've done for her.
我尽力而为
Well, I do what I can.
如果你想谈谈
Well, if ever you want to talk,
或是担心拉奎尔 就打电♥话♥给我
or if you're worried about Raquel, you call me.
随时都行
Any time.
谢谢 感谢你的付出
Thank you. I appreciate it.
拉奎尔是个很特别的女孩 我很想帮助她
Raquel's a special girl and I really want to help her.
你知道她在哪里吗
I don't suppose you know where she is?
她跟她朋友艾米在一起
She's with her friend, Amy.
她们去了莱姆桥
They're in Lymebridge.
她就在那片树林里
She's somewhere in those woods.
你必须找到她 否则我就把你的鸡♥巴♥割下来
You find her or I'll cut off your genitals
拿去喂獾
and feed them to the badgers.
-淡定 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- Easy. - Who the hell are you?
我叫哈里
I'm Harry.
你敢悄悄接近我 我就打爆你的头
You creep up on me and I'll crack your skull!
我没有悄悄接近你 我是在散步 我散步就这样
I wasn't creeping up on you. I was walking. This is my walk.
-你来这里干什么 散步怪人 -我在树林里露营
- What're you doing here, creepy walk? - Camping, in the woods.
-只有这里有信♥号♥♥ -是吗
- This is the only place you get any bars. - Yeah?
我不这么认为 因为我不喜欢你的脸
I don't think so, cos I don't like your face.
去其它山头吧
Find another hill.
我才不要去其它山头 这山又不属于你
I'm not finding another hill. You don't own it.
是我先来这的 所以就是我的
I was here first, so that makes it mine.
山的所有权不是这样决定的
That's not how the ownership of hills works.
抱歉我吓着你了
I'm sorry I startled you.
我准备去那边坐下来
I'm going to go and sit on that bit of hill, over there.
是吗 你可以坐在这个上面
Yeah? Well, you can sit on this!
谢谢你的好意 但草地就可以了
I appreciate the offer, but the grass is fine.
我会给你弄点吃的
I'll get you something to eat.
今天 我要聊聊驱魔仪式
'Today, I wanted to talk about exorcisms.
驱魔仪式有些常见的误区
'There are certain pitfalls with an exorcism
还有一些要注意的地方
'and things you have to watch out for.'
-该死 -和恶灵打交道时
- Oh, shit. - 'When playing with spirits
情况有时会变得非常 非常 非常...
things can go really Really, really......'
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表