剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
- Why? - Think it's because of me.
我爸试图提醒过我
My dad tried to warn me.
他说有个非常可怕的混♥蛋♥存在着
He said there's a real nasty prick out there.
谢谢你让我留在这里
Thanks for letting me stay.
苏珊妮不在了 我一个人在公♥寓♥里...
Being in the flat without Suzanne...
没事 你想留多久都行
It's cool. You can stay as long as you want.
我一直都很想跟一个疯狂的
I always wanted to share my bed
可以预见未来的女子共睡一张床
with a crazy seeing-the-future lady.
不是发疯
Not crazy.
是有天赋
Gifted.
我也一直很想跟一个
And I always wanted to
嘴贱的半魔人共睡一张床
share a bed with a potty-mouthed half demon.
如果我们是同性恋
If we were gay,
我们将是全世界最可怕的拉拉情侣
we'd be the world's freakiest lesbian couple.
或许还有人给我们颁个奖呢
Probably get some kind of prize.
你要出门吗
Are you going out?
今天要练普拉提
It's Pilates.
-你介意我去吗 -不介意 你应该去
- You mind if I go? - No, you should.
-你确定吗 我... -去吧
- You sure? I mean, I... - Go.
好的 回头见
OK. I'll see you later.
是你转身 还是我继续对着玻璃窗里的倒影说话
Are you turning round, or do I just talk to your reflection?
我转身
I'm turning.
看来 打招呼部分已经结束
So, I think we've covered hi.
你看上去很美
You look great.
闭嘴吧 白♥痴♥
Shut your face, idiot.
我今天化了挺农的妆
I did some brawly shit today.
他心情不太好 他的猫被车撞了
He's not so good - his cat got run over.
谋杀猫的贱♥人♥ 肯定是女朋友
Cat-murdering bitch. It was a girlfriend.
拉奎尔 拉奎尔
Raquel! Raquel!
不好意思
Sorry...
就是他 跟你一起在车上的那个男人
He's the guy! The guy you got in the car with,
他就是我预见的袭击你的人
he's the guy I saw attacking you!
你必须离开他 赶快躲得远远的
You have to get away from him! Just get away from him!
打给我
Call me.
疯魔怪
下集预告
-那是碧昂斯吗 -是拉奎尔
- Is that Beyonce? - It's Raquel.
那更能说得通 毕竟她是本地人
Guess that makes more sense, cos she's a local.
疯魔怪
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表