剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
你觉得什么那么好笑
What are you finding so funny?
不好意思 是我一个朋友
Sorry, it's just a friend of mine.
他刚开始和一个女孩交往
He just started seeing this girl.
她对他的猫过敏
She's allergic to his cat.
她叫他把猫赶走 但他很爱那只猫
She wants him to get rid of it, but he really loves that cat.
-他养了很多年了 -那就不要女友吧
- He's had her for years. - Then the girlfriend has to go.
但女友能为他做的"某些事"
His girlfriend obviously does things for him
是那只猫不愿也无法做到的
that the cat is unwilling, or unable to do.
可以给她剃毛啊
Could shave her.
-给女友吗 -给猫剃毛 笨蛋
- His girlfriend? - Shave the cat numb-nuts.
是猫毛引起的过敏
It's the hair that causes the allergy.
光秃秃的猫 那倒行得通
A bald cat? Yeah, that could work.
我发信息告诉他 谢啦
I'll message him. Thanks.
你要吃水果糖吗
Do you want a Starburst?
我剩最后两颗
It's my last two.
要绿色还是红色
Green or red?
-不要吗 -绿色
- No? - Green.
选得好 青柠味的
Good choice. Tangy lime.
除了用怪异的散步方式
So apart from using your creepy walk
去悄悄吓人之外
to go sneaking up on people,
你在这里还干些什么
what are you doing here?
我有时遇到难以承受的事 就会来这独处
I come out here sometimes, when things get a bit on top,
避开其他人
get away from everyone, you know.
你大概觉得这样有点怪吧
You probably think that's a bit weird.
我一点都不觉得
I don't think that's weird at all.
-我能理解 -你呢
- I get it. - What about you?
你到这儿来干什么
What are you doing out here?
我跟一些朋友一起过来的
I'm just here with some friends,
就随便玩玩 露营
just hanging out, camping.
我们喜欢露营
We like to camp.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
没事 我闭嘴 不多管闲事了
It's fine. I'll shut up and mind my own business.
我完事了 这座小山属于你一个人了
I'm all done. You can have your hill back.
谢谢你与我共享
Thanks for sharing it with me.
我叫拉奎尔
It's Raquel.
好吧
Ok.
很高兴认识你 拉奎尔
Well, nice to meet you, Raquel.
或许我明天还能在这里见到你
Maybe I'll see you back here tomorrow.
或许吧
Maybe.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她就这样在那里躺了好几个小时了
She's just been lying there like that for hours.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
怎么了
What?
我没找到治疗方法 我知道她为什么会成为亡灵
I didn't find no cure. I know why she's a revenant.
为什么爱吸血了
Why she's all blood sucky.
都是因为我
It's because of me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你是半人半魔 似乎就可以成为桥梁
If you're half-human half-demon, it seems you act like a bridge.
-桥梁 -一个通道
- A bridge...? - A gateway.
人间和地狱间的通道
Between this world and the underworld.
苏珊妮死的时候
When Suzanne died,
她的灵魂通过桥梁被吸回了人间
her soul came trip-trapping back over the bridge into this world.
我妈以前总是说
My mum always said,
"拉奎尔 脑袋放清醒点 认真做作业"
"Raquel, take your head out your arse and do your homework."
或许我的脑袋还夹在屁♥股♥里 才会这么蠢
Maybe I never did take my head out my arse, not really.
有个可爱的小男孩 叫麦克斯
So there's this cute little boy, Max.
他爸晚上哄他上♥床♥ 帮他盖好被子 吻了他
His dad's tucking him into bed at night, kisses him,
告诉他 他爱他胜过这世上的一切
tells him how he loves him more than anything else in the world.
麦克斯说
Max says,
"爸爸 你能看看我的床下有没有怪物吗"
"Daddy, can you check for monsters under my bed?"
他爸说"麦克斯 这世上没有怪物"
His dad says, "Max, there's no such thing as monsters."
他说"求你了 爸爸 我好害怕"
He says, "Please, Daddy, I'm scared."
于是他爸就弯下腰 看了看床底下
So his dad kneels down and looks underneath the bed
他看到有双眼睛正盯着他
and there staring right back at him
他看到了另外一个麦克斯
he sees another Max.
那孩子害怕得浑身发抖 他小声地说
Shaking and quivering with fear, he whispers,
"有人躺在我的床上"
"There's someone in my bed."
所以他们是双胞胎吗
So they're twins?
什么 不是 那是在试管婴儿技术发明前
What? No! It was before IVF.
当时可没有那么多双胞胎
There weren't loads of freaky little twins running about.
不 躺在他床上的那孩子是个冒牌货
No, the lad that was in his bed was an impostor.
我在进行地理校外考察时 对萨蒙·霍尔说了这故事
I told that to Simon Hall on the geography field trip
他吓得把屎拉身上了 真的
and he shat himself. Literally.
后来发现他患有克隆氏症
Turns out he had Crohn's disease,
所以可能跟这有点关系
so that might have been something to do with it.
我还记得那次校外考察
I remember that field trip.
我敢说你一定记得
I bet you do.
什么
What?
不 没什么
No. It's nothing...
如果你有什么大秘密不想说 也没什么
Just some big secret you want to keep to yourself. That's fine.
那很没礼貌 不过也没事
It's incredibly rude, but it's fine.
你参与了"篝火绕圈手♥淫♥大赛"吗
Did you participate in a campfire circle jerk?
我都不知道那是什么东西
I don't even know what that is.
-就是两个男人... -我可以脑补
- It's when you've got two blokes and... - I can guess.
你们能别盯着我看了吗
Can everyone stop staring at me?
如果你说出你在地理校外考察时
We'll stop staring when you tell us what disgusting,
做了什么恶心变♥态♥的事 我们就不盯着了
perverted thing you did on your geography field trip.
-是不是拉屎在睡袋里 -不是
- Did it involve shitting in a sleeping bag? - No.
朝火堆里拉屎吗
Shitting on a fire?
拉在冷冻箱里吗 拉在人造黄油里
In a cooler? In a tub of margarine?
拉在空的薯片袋里吗
An empty crisp packet?
不 不对 拉在长棍面包里 像法国人那样
No, no, no. Shitting in a baguette, like they do in France?
你还不如老实告诉他们
You may as well just tell them.
快啊 艾米 快说啊
Come on, Amy. Just tell us.
农夫的老婆吗
A farmer's wife?
我跟威廉姆斯先生做♥爱♥了
I had sex with Mr Williams.
威廉姆斯先生 那个地理老师吗
Mr Williams? Mr Williams as in the geography teacher?
他是个四眼田鸡啊
He wore glasses.
现在你们都知道了 开心了吧
So now you know. I hope you're all happy.
我不该提威廉姆斯老师的事 对不起
I shouldn't have said anything about Mr Williams. I'm sorry.
没事 我那天在超♥市♥遇到他了
It's fine. I saw him the other day in the supermarket.
他跟他妻子在一起 当时好尴尬
He was with his wife, it was so embarrassing,
我不知道我当时是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
感觉像是很久前的事了
Feels like a long time ago.
如果你需要什么 就叫一声
Call out if you need anything.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
拉奎尔
Raquel?
瞧瞧你 真是早起的虫子
Well, look at you, early worm.
不 不是虫子
No. It wasn't the worm.
是早起的鸟儿
It was the bird that was early.
虫子是被吃的 内脏都被啄出来
The worm got eaten. Had its guts pecked right out of it.
好吧 早起的鸟儿
Right. Early bird.
我看你戴着我的手镯啊
I see you got my bracelet?
是啊
Yes.
我把糖果吃了 谢谢
I ate the sweet. Thank you.
就几根树枝编的而已
It's just a few twigs.
你知道这里竟然没有配饰店吗
Did you know they don't have an Accessorize out here?
简直是疯了
It's utter madness.
总之 我还是闭嘴 让你继续吧
Anyway. I'll shut up and let you get on.
昨晚 你梦到了什么
Last night. What were you dreaming about?
你看我的那个样子...
The way you looked at me.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你的撒谎技术真烂
You are the worst liar.
告诉我吧 艾米
Just tell me. Amy...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你不必坐在那边的
You don't have to sit your boney arse all the way over there,
如果你不想的话
if you don't want to.
你可以 你不必...
You can, you don't have to...
我跨过山了哦
I'm crossing the hill.
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表