剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
可我内心是很纯洁的
but my heart is pure.
我永远都不会伤害你
I'd never hurt you.
我永远不会欺负你
I'd never shit on you,
拉屎在你身上
包括这句话的本意和比喻意义都一样
in either the metaphorical or literal sense of the word.
我爱你
I love you.
好了
So, there you go.
-我说出来了 -杰克
- Just putting that out there. - Jake...
我真的很喜欢你 把你当朋友
I really like you, as a friend.
这是个大决定 事关重大
It's a big decision. It's huge.
你慢慢考虑
Take your time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
晚安
Night.
真有你的 老兄
Nice try, man.
我给你找套睡衣
I'll find you something to sleep in.
我一直想着苏珊妮
I can't stop thinking about Suzanne.
万一他们已经杀了她呢
What if they've already killed her?
如果他们要杀她 在树林里就已经下手了
If they wanted to kill her, they could've done it in the forest.
我还是搞不懂他们为什么带走她 而不是我
I still don't get why they took her and left me.
那个恶魔单亲妈妈提到什么
The demon single mum said something about,
"载满恶魔的恶心大火车"
"Big nasty-arse train full of demons."
我敢肯定那不是在说真正的火车
I'm pretty sure that's not an actual train.
他们平时没那么有组织性
Well, they're not usually this organised.
我们得准备好 搞死他们
We need to be ready to kick some arse,
因为形势将会变得很严峻
because shit is about to get nasty.
企鹅还是黄牛
Penguin or cow?
-企鹅 -好吧
- Penguin. - Right.
你之前独自去找那个女恶魔对决时
When you went after the she-prick on your own like that,
真的无比勇猛
that was very definitely kick arse.
所以我不只是个"懦弱的 充满幻想的
So, I'm not just a wet, delusional,
大勺子脸的无能小公主"
shitty little princess with a big spoon face?
你的脸是可以再小点 但你那种精神
I think you can do better with spoon face, but the attitude?
简直是个全新的你
It's a whole new you.
我感觉就像一个小女孩胯下长出了两个蛋蛋
I feel like my little girl grew a set of balls
女孩的蛋蛋
lady balls.
那大概是你对我说过的最动听的话了
That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
我去泡点茶 好吗
Shall I make us some tea?
好啊 那就太好了 如果你愿意的话
Yeah, it'd be great actually, if you could.
那可就...太赞了
That'd be...lovely.
这是98年的柏翠红酒
It's a '98 Petrus.
真正顶级的
It's really excellent.
你还真是懂得如何品好酒啊
You clearly appreciate fine wine!
你随意
Help yourself.
拉奎尔到我家去了
Raquel came to my home.
我儿子当时就在家里
My boy was there.
你看我有抓狂失控 露出真面目吗
Do you see me losing my shit and showing myself?
没有 当我感到内心的怒火要爆发时
No. When I feel it building up inside,
我就去找个无辜的路人
I find myself an innocent bystander
赤手空拳把他打死
and beat them to death with my bare hands
然后就平静下来了
and...relax.
我想把她的生命全吸出来
I want to suck the life out of her
然后把她扔进地狱
and spit her into the underworld.
因为显而易见的理由 我不能让你这么做
Well, for very obvious reasons, I can't let that happen.
你知道她有多重要
You know how important she is.
你为什么不把她关在地下室 需要时再放出来
Why can't you just lock her in a basement until you need her?
拉奎尔就像一瓶好酒
Raquel is like a fine wine
需要时间来慢慢发酵成熟
she needs time to develop and mature.
要是我们把她关在地下室 让她拉屎到桶里
We lock her in a basement shitting in a bucket,
她的情感就不能酝酿到正确的位置
she won't be in the right place emotionally.
-淡定 -"淡定"
- Just chill out. - "Chill out"?
你叫我淡定
Chill out?!
那个金毛贱♥人♥试图勒死我 还是用条玩具蛇
That blonde bitch tried to strangle me, with a toy snake!
你的一边奶♥子♥好像在流血
I think one of your tits is bleeding.
她用一辆F-15战斗机扎伤了我
She stabbed me with an F-15 fighter jet.
去抓她 那个屎都嚼不烂的小姑娘
Get her - Little Miss Shit Wouldn't Melt In My Mouth!
是时候让她消失了 别再添乱
I think it's time we remove her from this complicated equation.
她毁了我这件奶罩
She's totally ruined this bra.
我 你 还有你的奶罩都很幸运
Well, fortunately for me, you and your bra,
因为我手上有她想要的东西
I have something that she wants.
我手上有筹码 用一下就行了
I've got a lever, I just need to pull it.
我今晚在这里过夜
I'm having a sleepover.
我是指跟拉奎尔一起 睡在她床上
I mean, with Raquel, in her bed with her.
好吧
Ok.
你穿成这样很好看
That's a good look for you.
我没睡衣可穿
I didn't have anything to sleep in.
企鹅和黄牛二选一
Penguin or cow.
企鹅 绝对选企鹅
Penguin! Penguin every time.
不像牛那么笨拙
Less bovine.
你要喝啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们是不是该谈谈 我是指那一晚的事
Should we talk? About the other night, I mean.
一定要吗
Do we need to?
-我想谈 -真的吗
- I'd like to. - Really?
有些事情还是不说出来比较好
Some things are better left unsaid.
不言而喻
Unspoken.
没事 我明白
It's OK, I get it.
你对我没兴趣 没关系
You're not interested, that's fine.
我也不是完全没兴趣
I wouldn't say I was totally uninterested.
那你是有兴趣了
So, you are interested?
定义一下"有兴趣"
Define, "Interested."
你真的要我那么做吗
You really need me to do that?
不用 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
是我表现太怪异了
I'm being weird.
我有很多心事
I got a lot on my mind.
这些天一直怪怪的
It's been a weird few days.
发生什么了
What's going on?
抱歉 没事的
I'm sorry, it's OK.
我是说 你不必告诉我
I mean, you don't need to tell me.
-不关我的事 -是我一个朋友
- It's none of my business. - It's my friend.
她病了
She's sick.
我真的很担心她
I'm really worried about her.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我之前从来不必担心她
I've never had to worry about her before.
她总能照顾好自己
She could always look after herself.
她总是想做什么就会去做
She's always done exactly what she wanted.
什么意思
How do you mean?
如果她喜欢一个人 她会确保那人知道
Well, if she likes a guy, she makes sure they know about it.
-你不会吗 -一般来说不会
- You don't? - Not as a general rule, no.
你就穿一身企鹅服出现
You just hang around in your penguin costume,
希望那个家伙自己搞清楚吗
hoping that the guy figures it out for himself?
一般不会穿企鹅连体服的
It doesn't usually involve a penguin onesie.
苏姗妮总说我需要有所行动
Suzanne's always saying I need to make some moves.
听起来是个实用的建议
Sounds like solid advice.
他们开搞了
They're getting jiggy.
你今天没去山上
You weren't up the hill today.
是的 抱歉 我必须回城里了
Yeah, sorry. I had to come back to town.
你真该看看这里的星星
You should see the stars out here.
特别明亮
It's so clear.
等我回城里 也许我们可以见个面
When I'm back in town, maybe we could meet up?
我不知道 目前情况有点失控
I don't know, things are kind of crazy at the moment.
现在真的 不是时候
It...it's just really, really bad timing.
你曾经把你的山分享给我了
You shared your hill with me,
最起码让我请你喝点东西
the least you could do is let me buy you a drink.
就一杯 一杯烈酒
One drink, a shot.
但如果你喝爽了想继续喝 也完全没问题
But if you want to do down it and go, that's fine.
虽然令我极度失望 但我最终会忘掉的
Hugely disappointing, but I'll get over it, eventually.
你想让我求你吗
Do you want me to beg?
-好吧 -真的吗
- OK. - Really?
你让我觉得好幸福
You made me a very happy man.
-我会打给你的 -好的 再见
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表