剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表
发生什么事了
Whoa, what's going on?
-他是谁 -谁
- Who is he? - Who?
那个男的 跟你一起上车那个
The guy, the guy you got in the car with.
好吧 你不会相信我要说的 但...
OK, right, you're not going to believe this, but...
什么 什么啊
What? What!?
他是个超帅气又牛逼的恶魔猎人
He is a super cute, kick-arse demon hunter.
-真的 -他是什么
- Yeah. - He's what?
-你跟他在一起干什么 -我们去约会了
- What were you doing with him? - We went on a date.
约会 你之前说你去做普拉提的
A date? You said you were going to pilates?
我周四根本不做普拉提啊
I don't even do Pilates on a Thursday.
今天是尊巴舞和有氧拳击训练营
It's Zumba and boxercise boot camp.
我觉得去约会良心不安
I felt bad, going on a date
毕竟发生了苏珊妮那些事
after everything that happened with Suzanne.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫哈里 专门捕猎恶魔
His name's Harry, and he hunts the pricks.
那多性感啊 答案是非常性感
How hot is that? I'll tell you - it's very hot.
性感得冒烟
It's like, ooh, ah!
你怎么认识他的
How...how did you meet him?
我爸爸 我恶魔爸爸叫哈里来照看我
Well, my dad, my demon dad, he asked Harry to look out for me,
所以我们之前在森林时 他在山上
so that's why he was up the hill when we were out in the woods.
他一直在跟踪你
He's been following you?!
不是像闻内♥裤♥的变♥态♥那样跟踪
Not creepy, panty-sniffing following.
而是性感地悄悄追踪
It's more...sort of sexy stalking...
你想尝尝我外婆独家秘方做的辣鸡腿吗
Do you want some of my nonna's spicy chicken?
不 我才不要吃你外婆独家秘方做的辣鸡腿
No, I don't want any of your nonna's spicy chicken!
你怎么回事 为什么给我留了那么多信息
What is up with you? Why did you leave me all those messages?
你哪怕听了一通 也会明白的
If you'd listened to even one of them, you'd know.
他就是那个人 我梦里预见的人
He's the guy, the guy I saw in my dream.
-谁 -哈里 那个恶魔猎人
- Who? - Harry, demon hunter guy.
他在袭击你
He was attacking you.
-少胡说八道了 -就是他
- Man, get the hell out... - It's him!
我看到了 你不能信任他 他会伤害你的
I saw it. You can't trust him. He's going to hurt you.
你预见的画面又不明确
Well, the stuff you see, isn't exactly clear.
-都是乱七八糟的东西 -我知道我看到了什么
- It's all cheese and shit. - I know what I saw.
真的吗 你忽然变专家了吗
Do you? So suddenly you're an expert?
你有预见未来的博士学位吗
You've got a PhD in seeing the future?
好吧 你到底看到了什么
All right, OK! What exactly did you see?
他朝你冲过去 他在袭击你
He sort of lunged at you. He was attacking you.
朝我冲过来 朝我冲过来
Lunged at me, lunged at me...
可能是因为我令人无法抗拒吧
Maybe that's because I'm all irresistible.
我让他忘了自己的车
I made him forget his car!
除了鸡♥巴♥外 车是男人最宝贝的东西了
After his dick, that's a guy's most treasured possession.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
等他杀了你时 再看看你会觉得有多好笑
We'll see how funny you find it when he kills you.
真是笑死人了 你会笑得屁♥股♥都掉了
That's hilarious! You can laugh your arse off.
不过你笑不出来 因为你死了
Except you won't because you'll be dead!
你会躺在自己的血泊里
You'll be lying there in a pool of your own blood,
而我则无能为力 因为已经太迟了
and there won't be anything I can do cos it'll be too late,
而我不会让那事发生的
and I will not let that happen!
我想我们该睡点觉...
I think we should get some sleep...
明早再谈这事
and talk about this in the morning.
我已经失去一个朋友了 不能再失去另一个
I already lost one friend. I can't lose another.
我知道 我懂
I know. I get it.
但你误会他了
You're wrong about him.
你确定他没被附身吗
Are you sure he's not possessed?
你知道他们可以藏起来的
You know how they can hide in there.
你也说过有的恶魔基本从不会现身
You said some of them practically never show themselves, ever.
他是我见到过的最不可能被附身的人
He is the least possessed person I ever met.
从发生的一切来看 这不太对劲
With everything that's happening, it isn't right.
这就是我没告诉你的原因
This is why I didn't tell you.
苏姗妮像那样死去...
Suzanne dying like that...
这和苏姗妮没关系
It's got nothing to do with Suzanne.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你变得疑神疑鬼的
You get all paranoid,
开始觉得好像每个人都被附身了一样
start acting like everyone's possessed,
这样会把你脑子弄乱的
it is going to mess with your head.
我懂的 我也经历过同样的事
I know. I've been there.
我以前从来没对别人有过这种感觉
I've never felt like this about anyone before.
我可以坦诚地告诉他 真实的我是怎样的
I can be honest with him, about who I really am.
他甚至不介意我是个半恶魔
He doesn't even care that I'm half demon.
他能淡然接受
He's cool with it.
这就是为什么我以为你会为我高兴
That's why I thought you'd be happy for me.
我为你高兴
I am.
只是想让你小心点
I just want you to be careful.
我天生小心
I was born careful.
我从我妈的洞里钻出来时 就像在说
I popped out of my mum's cooch, like...
"安全第一 安全第一"
"Safety first. Safety first."
我们应该来次四人约会
We should double date.
我和泰勒 你和"恶魔猎人"
Me and Tyler, you and...demon hunter guy.
你想四人约会吗
You want to double date?
如果他对你来说这么重要 那我想见见他
Well, if he means this much to you, I want to meet him.
好吧
Ok.
怎么了
What?
我在厕所狂吻了他的脸
I snogged the face off of him in the toilets.
我完全掌握了主动
I was all taking charge,
就像个21世纪的淫♥荡♥贱妇一样
like a 21st-century horny bitch.
你为什么要和他在厕所接吻
Why were you snogging in toilets?
因为我男人让一个恶魔吃屎了
Because my man was making a demon eat shit.
我昨晚去集♥会♥厅了
I went to the party venue last night.
看着不错
It's looking great.
在为那个大日子调节心理状态吗
Psyching yourself up for the big day, eh?
酝酿了800年...
800 years in the making...
终于要迎来那一刻了
and here we are.
如果说一点不紧张 那是在撒谎
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous.
不会有事的
It's going to be fine.
你的计划很棒
It's a good plan.
其实 我并不完全反感让你
You know, I haven't totally hated having you
和你那个没爹的小私生子待在这里
and your little, fatherless bastard staying here.
那真是你对我说过的最动听的话了
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
我该走了 忙碌的一天 很多事要做
I should go. Busy day. Lots to do.
售票的事进行得怎么样了
Where are we up to with ticket sales?
那就开始免费分发
Well, start giving them away for free!
如果地狱军团找不到人附身
We're going to look pretty stupid if the legions of hell
那我们可就丢人丢大了
don't have anyone to possess.
两位 这是哈里
Guys...this is Harry.
这是我哥哥泰勒
This is my brother, Tyler.
这是艾米
And this is Amy.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们是打保龄球 还是这样大眼瞪小眼
Are we bowling, or staring?
这就是他吗
Is this him?
-你好 -得了吧 别跟我打招呼 老兄
- Hi. - Yeah, I don't think so, mate.
-好吧 -你不会想搅进这事的
- OK. - You do not want any part of this.
-你和我去打保龄吧 -我去换双鞋
- Let's, you and me, bowl. - I'll just go and get some shoes.
-能给我们拿点喝的吗 -你把我当什么人了
- Can we get some drinks? - Who do you think I am?
服务生啊
A waiter?
天啊 你简直令人难以置信 颐指气使啊
Oh, my God, you are unbelievable! The sheer arrogance!
没关系 我去拿吧
Oh, it's OK. I'll get them.
老兄 我叫泰勒 拉奎尔的哥哥
Mate, I'm Tyler, Raquel's brother.
是吗
Are you?
那算不上是存在的理由 不是吗
That's not really a reason for existing, is it?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你对我有意见吗
Do you have some kind of problem with me?
是的 有
Yes. Yes, I do.
像你这样的家伙 就像酷玩乐队的歌♥
Guys like you, you're a Coldplay song.
-好吧 -不 等等
- OK. - No, whoa...
这不是在夸你 绝对不是夸你
It's not a compliment. It is not a compliment.
-好吧 我遭受了暴击 -没错 你被暴击了
- Yeah, I'm crushed. - Yeah, you are crushed.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
这就对了 滚远点 酷玩乐队
That's right. Jog on, Coldplay.
你穿多大的鞋
What size are you?
剧集 | 疯魔怪(2016) | 导航列表