剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
快 天啊 赶紧出发吧 - 知道了
Now, goddamn it, let's move it. - Will do.
她的时间极少 要找到她的位置很难
She's got a super short time. It's gonna be very tough to locate her.
费雷德瑞 别对我说这种话了
Don't bloody do this to me, Frederic.
我刚安慰我女儿说她妈不会有事的
I've just told my daughter it's gonna be all right!
正往东北飞行 没发现目标
Heading north east, can't see anything from the helicopters.
五号♥直升机 到东南方山区 从高空巡逻
Helicopter 5, check south east above the mountain.
二号♥直升机 往西北方22度飞行
Helicopter 2, north west 22 degrees.
你看到了什么
What can you see?
一队 仍没发现目标
Still nothing, Team 1.
妈咪
Mummy!
那是我的宝贝女儿
That's my baby.
放我下来 快放我下来 那是我的宝贝女儿
Put me down. Put me down. That's my baby.
妈咪
Mummy!
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱好爱你
I love you so much.
嗨 乔
Hi, Jo.
你没事吧 还好吧
You all right? You okay?
很高兴我回来了
I'm so h-- I'm so happy to be-- I'm so happy to be here.
我好爱好爱你们
I love you guys so much.
我好爱好爱你们
I love you guys so much.
我...欢迎回来
I-- Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我 快啊
Give it to me, please.
快打开防护箱
Open the case.
密封罐要处理好
The canisters should be prepped.
这可是我的心肝啊
This is my baby.
平板给我
Give me the iPad.
给我一点空间
Give me some space.
(连接中)
那是温蒂的爸爸吗
Is that Wendy's dad?
亲爱的 不要看 别看
You don't have to look, my love. Don't look.
那一切都好吧
So, how are things?
我也说不上来
I don't know.
天啊 你看起来好精神
Wow. You look great.
我回来了 我平安回来了 对吧
I'm back. I made it back, right?
是啊
Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 乔 我... - 好了 走吧 快
Hi. Jo, I-- - Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
各位 走吧 快
Go, guys! Go!
我去去就回来 亲爱的
I'll be right back, baby.
我回来了 - 她回来了
I'm back now. - She's home.
直接送你前往星城
We'll take you directly to Star City.
借过
Excuse me.
相机拿走
Put that fucking camera away.
天啊 在那边
Holy shit. It's there.
该死的
Goddamn it.
不可能在那边的
It can't be there.
“我找到了”这句话俄语怎么说
What is Russian for "eureka"?
妈咪
Mummy?
妈咪
Mummy?
爱丽丝
Alice?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
那就好
Okay.
你说什么
What?
我们会忘记地球的气味
You forget how Earth smells.
她在哪里
Where is she?
谁啊
Who?
我的宝贝在哪里 爱丽丝
Where's my baby? Alice!
什么 - 她在哪里
What? - Where is she?
谁啊 - 你啊
Who? - You.
我不懂什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你没看到自己吗
Didn't you see yourself?
你是指镜子中吗 - 不是 在这里
In the mirror? - No! Here.
妈咪 我什么都没看到
Mummy, I didn't see anything.
快去换衣服
Get dressed.
妈咪
Mummy!
准备好
Get ready.
快 不能再等了
Come on, we gotta go!
太冷了 她会冻死的 我们得赶紧找到她
It's too cold. She'll freeze to death. We gotta find her.
找谁
Who?
另一个你
The other you.
(谨以此片纪念德克海德曼)
(鲍比麦基和西蒙妮巴尔)
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表