剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
好 没事的 我扶你进去
Okay. All right, let's just get you inside.
这... - 来 坐下
Wha-- - Here. Sit down.
总觉得他们老在攻击我
It just feels like they're attacking me all the time.
好
Okay.
我只想回家 - 好的
I just wanna go home. - Okay.
我懂
I know.
有话慢慢说
Let's just take this really easy.
好吗
Okay?
要不要把鞋子脱下
You wanna take your shoes off?
那好
Okay.
好了 还行吗 一只脱下了
There you go. Okay? That's one.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你能站起来吗
Would you stand up?
你就...可以了
Just-- There we go.
好了 可以吗
Okay. You okay there?
手臂举起 很好
Lift that arm. There we go.
找到你了
There you are.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
爱丽丝 最近可好
How are you, Alice?
不知道怎么回答你
I don't know.
有什么心事吗
Anything on your mind?
你上过月球吗
Did you go to the moon?
上过一次 在1977年
Once. 1977.
月球是怎么样的
What was it like?
挺好的
Pretty good.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
做些科研
Science stuff.
什么科研
Like what?
听过量子物理吗
Have you ever heard of quantum physics?
听过 只是不懂那是什么
Yes. I don't know what they are.
想不想懂 - 当然想
Would you like to? - Sure.
长久以来 我们理解这个世界的方式
For a long time, the way that we understood the world
是以经典物理学作为标杆的
was governed by what is called classical physics.
懂那是什么吗 - 似懂非懂
You know what that is? - Kind of.
经典物理学 是测量和预测种种事物的基本准则
It is a basic way of measuring and predicting things.
后来 阿尔伯特爱因斯坦等人出现了
Then along came people, people like Albert Einstein.
知道这个人物吗 - 知道
Have you heard of him? - Yeah.
是啊 他开始研究微乎其微的物质
Yeah. He started to look into really small things
例如原子 次原子粒子 波形
like atoms, subatomic particles, waveforms.
而经典物理学理论似乎不再适用了
And it began to look like classical physics didn't apply anymore,
这是个未解之谜
which is mysterious.
以我们目前的理解无从得知
It's not predictable in ways we currently understand.
举个例子 同一个事物 可以同时以两种不同状态存在
For example, the same thing can be in two different states at the same time.
例如某个粒子 完全相同的粒子
You could have a particle, for instance, the exact same particle.
在某个世界中 这个粒子是黑色的
There's a world in which that particle is black
在另一个世界中 这个粒子却是白色的
and a world in which that particle is white.
而在这两个世界之间 存在一个阈限空间
And there's a kind of point of liminal space between those worlds,
在这个空间中 这个粒子是黑色 也是白色
where the particle is black and white at the same time.
粒子在黑白之间浮动
And they don't seem to want to decide which state they'll be
直到观察者出现为止
until someone looks at them.
真不可思议
That's nuts.
确实不可思议
Well, that's nuts.
但却千真万确
But it's real.
我发明了一部机器 这部机器被送上了外太空
I invented a machine that we took up into space
我希望能解答... - 有用吗
and I was hoping to get some answers to-- - Did it work?
不知道
I don't know.
我好像发现了一些东西
I kind of think I saw something...
但它似乎不想被发现
but it seems like it doesn't want to be seen.
像玩捉迷藏那样
Like hide-and-seek.
就像玩捉迷藏那样
Just like hide-and-seek.
爱丽丝
Alice.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry I--
我让你单独去面对这一切
I left you alone.
你说我还是跟以前一样吗
Do I seem the same to you?
不太一样了
Not entirely.
怎么说
Why?
你看我的眼神变了
You look at me a bit differently.
我用怎样的眼神看你
How do I look at you?
仿佛在说你很喜欢我
As though you like me.
好吧
Okay.
我把她送回来了 - 你好
I brought you something home. - Hello.
我也要感谢你把我的宝贝带回来
And I'd like to thank you for bringing my baby home.
冷原子实验室不是欧洲航♥天♥局的实验项目
The CAL wasn't an ESA experiment.
你没必要帮忙的 感激不尽
You didn't need to help. I appreciate it.
我叫乔艾利逊 - 我叫亨利卡德拉
Jo Ericsson. - Henry Caldera.
我们见过了
We've met.
也对
Yeah.
你是阿波罗计划的成员
You're the-- Apollo program.
一直都是
Man and boy.
冷原子实验室的这项实验很重要吗
The CAL, this experiment, it's a-- it's important?
对我而言很重要
It is to me.
指挥官 你听我说 这事涉及到庞大的官僚体系
Listen, there are big bureaucracies at play here, Commander.
他们都有各自的议程 不只是俄方 所有单位都一样
They all have their agendas. Not just the Russians, everybody.
在他们的施压下 我很容易受到负面影响
It's easy to get ground up in the gears.
曾经到过外太空的人
Those people who have actually been up there,
需要明哲保身
they need to watch out for themselves.
如果你想找人聊聊...
If you ever want to talk...
谢了
Thank you.
我还以为你在温蒂那边 - 我们吵架了
I thought you were at Wendy's. - We had a fight.
为什么 - 她说她妈...
About what? - She said her mum--
她说她妈认为你是疯子
She said her mum thinks you're crazy.
我看到了我认为是宇航服的物体
I found the flight suit that I think it was.
我是指我看到的物体
The one that I saw.
击中太空站的物体
That hit us.
听好 那是...
Look, it...
是一件1960年代早期的星城宇航服
It's an early-'60s Star City life suit.
礼炮七号♥和后来的宇航员都穿过
Salyut 7 and onwards.
知道她是谁吗
You know who that is?
谁啊
Who?
(女性宇航员从太空返回地球)
艾琳娜
Irena.
我没说那是她啊
Well, I'm not saying it was her.
但如果是苏联任务失败
But if it was a failed Soviet mission,
他们一定会设法掩盖消息
they would've covered it up.
我听说加加林不是第一个上太空的人
You know, I heard from a guy that Gagarin was not first in space.
而是...不是 真有此事 是弗拉基米尔伊尔
It was-- No, really. It was Vladimir Ilyushin.
但太空梭在中国坠毁了
But he crashed in China,
他被带回国后就被囚禁起来
so they brought him back home and locked him up.
这只是阴谋论 不能从阴谋论着手
That's a conspiracy theory. We can't start on conspiracy theories.
各位 这不是阴谋论 而是我看到的事实
Guys, this is not a conspiracy theory. This is what I saw.
什么证据最不可信
What's the least reliable form of evidence?
奥德丽
Audrey.
乔 什么证据最不可信
What is the least reliable form of evidence, Jo?
目击者的证词
Eyewitness testimony.
你是科学家 你懂的
You're a scientist. You know this.
各位 到了
Guys, it's here.
(保罗兰卡斯特于2020年种植的树)
看起来好像死了
Looks like it's dead.
春天就会活过来了
It'll be okay in the spring.
拿着
Here.
我想一个人待着 可以吗
Could I get a moment alone, please?
当然可以
Sure.
好的
Yeah.
我的心悬挂在宇宙某个角落
Somewhere in space hangs my heart.
流淌出的火花
From it stream sparks...
抵达其他激荡的心
into other intemperate hearts.
这是其中一个和平号♥太空站 用来装医疗废物的垃圾袋
There you have one of the Mir garbage bags for medical waste,
使用期是1980年代
which they were using in the 1980s.
轨道中仍有好几百个类似垃圾袋
There are several hundred of them still in orbit.
说实话 外形很接近宇航服 这说法我们能接受
To be fair, it's a very close match. We can accept this.
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表