剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
You trained me at NASA.
我就快失去耐性了
I'm gonna lose my temper.
天啊 帮个忙吧
For Christ's sakes, help me out here.
宇航局怎么会派你上太空
Why would NASA send you?
人♥渣♥ 你刚从外太空回来
You just got back from space, asshole.
还把一具尸体留在上面
You left a body up there.
是啊
Yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, I did.
但不是宇航局派我上去的
But they didn't send me.
没人派我上太空
Nobody sent me.
拜托你...
I need you to--
亨利 你必须把真♥相♥告诉我
Henry, you gotta get me some fucking answers here.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我快要疯了
I'm going fucking insane.
(为下一步做好准备 登月计划)
(阿波罗18号♥:一场悲剧)
我想起了阿波罗18号♥发生的一场意外
I recall an accident on Apollo 18.
对 确实出了意外
Yeah, there was a fucking accident.
但你们都平安返回地球了
But you all came back home.
长官 你是英雄
You were a hero, sir.
是啊 当时出了意外
Yeah, there was an accident.
救生舱失压 舱室突然发生失压状况
The cabin pressure. There was a sudden loss of pressure.
造成两人死亡
Two men died.
没人死亡 舱室修好了
Nobody died. It was repaired.
两人死亡 是泰德劳森和... - 没人死亡
Two men died, Ted Larsen and B-- - Nobody died.
是你把舱室修好了
It was repaired by you.
能跟你一起工作
It's been...
是我今生一大♥荣♥幸啊 指挥官
the honor of my life to work with you, Commander.
不对 不是的
No. No.
我想知道真♥相♥
I want answers.
不行 我不能回去 你也不能回去
No. I can't go back there and neither can you.
你必须立刻把真♥相♥告诉我 - 不行 去吃药吧
You're gonna fucking tell me right now. - No, you take your fucking pills.
我是绝对不会吃药的
No, fuck taking my pills.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
也告诉我 你怎么会住在这间烂公♥寓♥里
And you tell me why you're in this piece of shit apartment.
这就是真♥相♥
This is what happened.
虽然跟我所知道的真♥相♥有出入
It may not be what I thought happened.
但眼前 当下 就是真♥相♥
But this, here, is what happened.
你不应该住在这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我给你最后一个机会滚出我的公♥寓♥
This is your last chance to get out of my apartment.
不行 告诉我真♥相♥
No, you fucking tell me.
告诉我真♥相♥
You tell me.
现在就告诉我真♥相♥
And give me some answers right now.
放开我 - 我是不会上当的
Get your fucking hands off me! - I'm not taking shit.
你给我滚
You get out!
滚
Get out.
卡德拉指挥官 告诉我你怎么会在这里
Commander Caldera, you tell me why you're here.
应该由你来告诉我你怎么会在这里
You tell me why the fuck are you here.
别开枪 等等 嘿
No, wait! Hey!
(谨以此片纪念德克海德曼)
(鲍比麦基和西蒙妮巴尔)
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表