剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mamma?
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma!
我看见你了
I saw you!
妈妈
Mamma!
群 星
第一季第七集
天啊 好头痛 简直...
God, this headache, it just--
好难受 我的视线都模糊不清了
It's hard. I can't really-- I can't see properly.
要不要再播放一次
Can we play it again?
乔
Jo!
跟你记忆中一样吗
Is that how you remember it?
不一样
No.
哪里不一样
What's different about it?
我们不是用瑞典语交谈
We weren't speaking Swedish.
那你完全不会说瑞典语吗
So you don't speak Swedish at all?
只是听得懂一些
I can kind of understand it.
但是我不会 妈咪 我不会说瑞典语
But no, Mummy, I can't speak it.
我记得你说的是英语
The way I remember it, you were speaking English,
你还说到冷原子实验
and you were talking about the CAL.
冷原子实验
The CAL?
你说他们在做一项实验
You said that they were doing an experiment.
你跟我说...
You told me that--
保罗在做一项实验
that Paul was doing an experiment.
爱丽丝 问题是 我...
Thing is, Alice, I--
发生意外前 我对冷原子实验毫无印象
I don't remember the CAL before the accident.
我对那项实验毫无印象 我不...
I don't remember anything about it. I don't--
我完全不记得了
I don't remember it at all.
那到底是什么
What is it?
亨利说那个东西跟什么物理学有关
Henry said it was something to do with, like, physics.
那是一项量子实验
It's a quantum experiment.
主要用来捕捉量子叠加形态
It's supposed to capture a quantum superposition.
什么是量子叠加状态
What's that?
就是指同一件东西能同时出现在两个地方
Well, it's sort of like when one thing can exist in two places at the same time.
还有一个写着你名字的卡带
There's another one with your name on it.
要不要听
Shall we?
上面的日期是什么
What's the date on it?
“2021年10月15日”
"10th of the 15th, 2021."
这是意外发生后隔天
It's the date after the accident.
休士顿 我想知道将尸体运返地球的流程
Houston, what are the protocols on dealing with a dead body?
太空站 你有什么担忧
Station, what's your concern?
我的担忧是...
My concern...
我的担忧是...
The concern is...
艾利逊的伤口严重裂开
Ericsson is so badly lacerated.
我担心尸体搬进救生舱后 一旦离开零重力...
My concern is that when the body gets out of zero-G--
也许没必要听
Maybe we don't need to listen to these.
也许我只需要想个办法
Maybe I just need to work it out.
好的
Okay.
妈咪
Mummy?
没事的 别担心
It's gonna be okay. Don't worry.
我去做些意大利面 然后一起抱抱 接着...
Just gonna make some pasta for us. We could just cuddle up, and--
妈咪
Mummy.
你觉得我跟以前一样吗
Am I the same to you?
你说什么
Sorry?
我是你的爱丽丝吗
Am I your Alice?
我... - 对不起
I... - Sorry.
爱丽丝 别这么说 你不用道歉 不是...
Oh, no, you mustn't be sorry, Alice. It's not--
我只是觉得你不像我的妈妈
I just don't feel like you're my mum.
我真的不像你妈妈吗
It doesn't feel that way?
不像
No.
但我们必须想想办法
But we have to work it out.
我们...
We--
我们只是需要想想办法
We just-- We just need to work it out.
你通知艾琳娜了吗
Did you speak to Irena?
她在路上了
She's on her way here.
她来干吗
Why is she on the way here?
因为她会负责照顾你太太
Because she's the one who will take care of your wife.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
不好意思 那你又来干吗
And sorry, what are you doing here again?
你那部机器对人有害无利 不是吗
I mean, your machine's no bloody good to anyone now, is it?
我来是因为这事也曾发生在我身上
I'm here because this happened to me as well.
(美国宇航局)
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma!
爱丽丝
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma?
妈妈
Mamma?
嘿
Hey.
有人吗
Hello?
妈妈
Mamma!
救救我
Help!
爱丽丝
Alice?
妈妈
Mamma.
爱丽丝 宝贝 说话啊
Alice, baby, talk to me.
为什么躲在橱柜里
Why did you hide in the cupboard?
宝贝 - 我害怕
Baby? - I was scared.
妈妈
爸爸呢
Where's Daddy?
闻起来像你的味道
You smell like you again.
不然像谁的味道
Who else should I smell like?
可能会有点刺痛
This might sting a little bit.
但你很快就暖和起来了
But it's gonna get you warm.
好了 没事了
There you go. There you go.
糟糕 热水没了
Oh, no. We're out of hot water.
我去给你烧些热水
I'm gonna boil you some more.
别走
Don't go.
别走
Don't go.
妈妈 我好冷
Mamma. I'm cold.
妈咪
Mummy?
妈妈
Mamma?
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma?
妈妈
Mamma!
爱丽丝 我在这里
Alice? I'm here. I'm here.
怎么回事 你去了哪里
What happened? Where have you been?
我看见她了
I saw her.
她在那边 在外面的大雪中
She's there, out in the snow.
你从外面回来吗
Have you been out there in the snow?
我看见妈妈了
I saw Mamma.
她没事
She was fine.
她找到我了
She found me.
如今她又消失了
And now she's gone again.
亲爱的 如果你真看到她... 我知道你以为看到她了
Honey, if you saw her-- I know you think you did--
那不是梦
It wasn't a dream!
我感受得到
I felt it.
我感受得到她的存在
I felt her.
我闻到她的味道
I smelt her.
我感受到雪的触感
I felt the snow.
她刚刚就在那边 - 她不在
She was right there. - She wasn't.
真的 她刚刚就在那边
She was. She was right there.
我已经没办法了
I don't know what to do.
走吧 赶紧让你暖和起来
Come on. Let's just get you warm.
然后回到床上睡觉 好吗
Let's get you back to bed, okay?
什么
What?
她在哪里 - 谁啊
Where is she? - Who?
你啊
You.
我不懂什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你没看到自己吗
Didn't you see yourself?
你是指镜子中吗 - 不是 在这里
In the mirror? - No! Here.
妈咪 我什么都没看到
Mummy, I didn't see anything.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表