剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
就算我人不在
Even if I'm not here...
我的心也一直与你和爸爸同在
I'm always with you and Daddy.
你也许不明白我有多么...
I don't think you understand how much I--
我真想待在你身边 看你长大
I just wanted to be around and see you grow up
上高中
and go to high school
交第一个男友 然后...
and have your first boyfriend and...
等你长大后
then go out dancing with you
跟你一起去跳舞 就只想陪在你身边 看着你长大
when you get old and just-- just be around to see you grow up.
无论发生什么事
No matter what happens,
我永远守护着你
my eyes are always on you.
我也...
And--
我的心也会一直与你的心同在 宝贝
And my heart beats with you, baby.
我很爱很爱你 你无法想象我有多么爱你
I love you so much, more than you can ever imagine.
好了 是这样的 我只剩12分钟了
Okay. So, I've only got 12 minutes left,
我只能...
and I kind of gotta--
希望我的计算正确无误
I just hope I got my sums right.
好了
Okay.
“螺栓故障”
"Bolt malfunction"?
什么 搞什么鬼
What? What the fuck?
臂轴螺栓正常 不可能是数据出错
Arm bolts are fine. Can't be the data.
“如果螺栓系统故障
"In the event of bolt system malfunction,
螺栓激活后 将从国际太空站入口舱
bolts to be armed and fired from entry dock of ISS
另一侧舱门发射
on the other side of the hatch.
需要两位宇航员操作”
Requires two crew."
该死的
Fuck.
别闹了
Come on.
拜托别闹了
Come on, please.
41 40 39
Forty-one, 40, 39,
38 37 36 35...
thirty-eight, 37, 36, 35...
收到三角测量着陆点定位吗
Anything on triangulation?
没收到 还没
Nothing. Still nothing.
30 29 28 27 26
...thirty, 29, 28, 27, 26,
25 24 23 22
twenty-five, 24, 23, 22,
21 20 19 18
twenty-one, 20, 19, 18
17 16 15
seventeen, 16, 15,
14 13 12 11
fourteen, 13, 12, 11,
十 九 八 七
ten, nine, eight, seven,
六 五 四 三 二 一
six, five, four, three, two, one.
听好
Listen.
(乔安娜艾利逊)
请闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
用祈祷来纪念那些逝者的姓名
When the names of those who have fallen asleep are remembered in prayers,
是赋予他们灵魂最大的抚慰
what can be more beneficial for them than this?
我们生者相信逝者并没有消失
We who live believe that the dead are not deprived of existence,
而是与神同在了
but live with God.
当我们为那些仍怀抱信念与希望
As we pray for our brothers and sisters
行走世上的弟兄姐♥妹♥们♥祈祷之际
who with faith and hope are traveling
也为那些已离开人世的人祈祷吧
so we pray for those who have departed from this world.
乔 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心
Jo, this is TsUP.
收到吗
Do you copy?
好了
Okay.
已脱离国际太空站
Detached from ISS.
三小时20分钟后重返地球大气层
Three hours and 20 minutes to reentry...
应该是吧
I think.
我想你可能需要人陪伴吧
Thought you might not want to be alone.
我一个人待着也挺好的
I'm quite happy to be alone.
你们家联盟号♥往返太空之旅收费多少
So, how much you guys charging for a return trip on Soyuz these days?
一来一回七千五百万美元吧
75 million, up and back?
以后不会再有了
That is coming to an end.
除非你们决定开始送游客上太空
Unless you start sending tourists.
游客 得了吧
Tourists? Oh, please.
干杯
Cheers.
就当是纪念乔和保罗
Jo and Paul.
为纪念乔和保罗♥干♥杯
Jo and Paul.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
即将发射 倒数
Fire in...
五 四 三
five, four, three,
二 一
two, one.
按照国际太空站的结构设计 无法运作超过20年
The ISS was not designed to run more than 20 years.
如今却已经运作将近30年了
It's been running nearly 30.
到处都是坑坑洞洞
And it's full of holes.
你家总统说最多还能再运作七年
Your own president says another seven years max.
我家总统错了 我还在努力说服他
My own president is wrong. I'm working on my own president.
我们决定退出国际太空站计划
We are going to withdraw from the program.
就这么放弃了
Just abandon things
只因为发生意外 有人死了
because something went wrong, because someone dies?
美国宇航局继阿波罗18号♥后 不也放弃了登月计划吗
NASA abandoned the moon after Apollo 18.
果真如此 对吧
So that's what this is all about, huh?
你很清楚我这些年来的付出
You know what I've been doing all these years.
对我而言 这也许是退出的原因
Perhaps for me, it is about that.
对俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦航♥天♥局而言 这莫过于全身而退的好时机
For Roscosmos, it's about taking advantage of a natural stop.
身为这种疾病的专家 你却表现出一副漠不关心的态度
You are not the least bit curious about the illness of which you are an expert?
这些年来 太空碎片警报不断 如今意外终于发生了
There was a fatal accident after years of warning about debris.
亨利 这事还会再重演
This will happen again, Henry.
还有很多我们永远不得而知的真♥相♥
And there are a whole lot of answers we are never going to get.
没错 我们将把国际太空站 列为“国际墓地”
Agreed. We will designate the ISS as an international grave,
外太空从此沦为富人的游乐场
and leave space to the people with money.
联盟一号♥ 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心 收到吗
Soyuz 1, this is TsUP. Can you hear me?
俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心 联盟一号♥正在重返大气层 收到吗
TsUP, this is Soyuz 1 reentry. Are you receiving?
这是联盟一号♥ 请回复
This is Soyuz 1. Come in, please.
(弹道式着陆 立刻更正轨道)
联盟一号♥已经重返大气层 但她没回应
Soyuz 1 has reentered Earth atmosphere. She is not responding.
是弹道式着陆
It's in ballistic entry.
她会在哪里着陆 - 300公里范围内的任何地点
Where's she gonna hit? - Anywhere within 300 kilometers.
赶紧联♥系♥业余无线电操作员协助找人 我们必须知道她的位置
Get your ham radio guys and get her. We need to know where the hell she is.
这简直就是海底捞针 - 不能联♥系♥北美空防司令部吗
This is a needle in a haystack. - Can't you call NORAD?
赶紧联♥系♥你们在埃及的情报员
Call your fucking guy in Egypt.
俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心 这是联盟一号♥
Roscosmos Control, this is Soyuz 1.
收到吗
Do you read me?
俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心 这是联盟一号♥
Roscosmos Control, this is Soyuz 1.
收到吗
Do you read me?
联盟一号♥
Soyuz 1...
联盟一号♥ 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心 收到吗
Soyuz 1, this is TsUP. Do you copy?
联盟一号♥ 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心
Soyuz 1, this is TsUP.
我们无法... - 该死的
We can't... - Oh, shit.
请开启所有超高频频段 - 我必须...
Open all VHF bands. - I need to--
联盟一号♥ 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心 请开启所有超高频频段
Soyuz 1, this is TsUP. Repeat. Open all VHF bands.
还隔着一段...我在努力 我在努力了
There's a-- I'm trying! I'm trying!
俄♥罗♥斯♥控制中心
TsUP!
联盟一号♥ 我们收到了
Soyuz 1, we hear you.
你的轨道偏离了理想值6.5度 必须立刻更正
You've hit 6.5 degrees off optimal, you need to correct.
我采取了弹道式着陆 无法更正
I'm on ballistic approach, I can't.
问她有没有取回堆芯数据
Ask her if she retrieved the data core.
亨利 有必要吗 - 快问
Oh, Henry, for Christ's sake. - Ask her.
取回冷原子实验室 第四阶段堆芯数据了吗
Do you have the CAL phase four data core?
取回了
Yes.
乔
Jo? Jo?
联♥系♥上她了吗 她在哪里
Do you have her? Where is she?
你正以弹道式陡峭角度进入大气层
You're going in ballistic at a very steep angle.
即将承受八倍重力
You've got 8G coming up.
收到
Understood.
乔 是你吗
Jo! Jo?
嗨
Hi. Hi.
乔 你即将失去通讯
Jo, you're going into the black.
我们需要一段时间才能找到你
It's gonna take us some time to find you.
加油
Good luck.
嗨 你猜怎么着
Hi. Guess what?
什么事
What?
标记是火箭推进实验室的提示灯
It's marked with RPL flashes.
必须送上一号♥搜救直升机
It goes on Search and Rescue helicopter number 1.
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表