剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
我问你们一个问题
Let me ask you something.
你们认为我们真去了太空
You think we're up there,
还是认为我们只是在演戏
or do you think we're just playacting, huh?
先生 你怎么想呢
How about you, sir?
你认为国际太空站是童话故事吗
You think the ISS is a fairy story?
没有 我相信太空站是存在的
Nope. I believe it exists.
我没坐上阿波罗11号♥ 所以不知道他们是不是真的登月了
You know, I wasn't on Apollo 11, so I don't know if they went to the moon.
但我坐上了阿波罗18号♥
But I was on Apollo 18,
也很清楚我们成功登月了
and I know I sure as hell did.
没错 我读过你写的书
Yeah. I read your book.
很好 各位年轻人 书在门口买♥♥得到
There you go, kids. Book available at the door.
这本书充满谬误 毫无价值可言
It's so full of inaccuracies as to be completely worthless.
你说什么
Excuse me?
书里充满不符事实的错误
It's full of things that are factually incorrect.
你连你第一只狗的名字都搞错了
You don't even get the name of your first dog right.
书是谁写的 - 我写的
I mean, who wrote it? - Me.
你以为我不知道我第一只狗叫什么名字
You don't think I know the name of my first dog?
我也说不上来 先生 你有很多事都搞错了
I don't know. You don't get things right, sir.
我认为有人为你编造了一个故事 也可能是你的记忆非常不可靠
I think you've been fed a story. Or you have a very unreliable memory.
在你指控我是骗子前 我劝你慎重说话
I would be very careful before you call me a liar.
我认为也许你确实到过月球
I think perhaps you did get to the moon.
也许后来当局也解决了一些问题
I think maybe by then, they'd solved some issues.
但阿波罗13号♥差点发生严重事故
But there was a near disaster on Apollo 13.
六年后 你执行的那项任务还死了两个人
And on your mission six years later, two men died.
我认为你在编故事
I think you're telling a story
或是有人给你编了一个毫无根据的故事
or you've been fed a story that does not make sense.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, baby!
天啊
Christ.
来吧 天啊
Come on. Jesus Christ!
不要
No!
你跑哪去了
Where the hell are you going?
你没事吧
You okay?
我也说不上来 感觉有点怪怪的
Don't know. A bit weird.
想不想好好聊聊
You wanna talk about it?
没关系 - 真的吗
It's okay. - Are you sure?
是 真的没关系
Yeah, sure.
我两条腿肿得好厉害
My legs are so swollen.
在外太空期间
When you're up in space,
人体液体会往头部冲
all your fluids kind of races up to your head.
如今液体都往下流
And now they splash down.
我来扶你
I've got you.
真的吗
You sure?
那好 你要抓稳 好吗
Okay. You gotta hold tightly, okay?
好的 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
你没事吧 - 没事 小心 我没事
You okay? - Yeah. Careful. I'm good.
我看你还是去叫爸爸
I think you need to go and get Daddy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不会有事吧 - 不会的 去叫爸爸 好吗
You'll be okay? - I'm okay. Just get Daddy, okay?
真的吗 - 真的
You sure? - Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
爱丽丝
Alice?
在这里
Here.
没事吧 你摔倒了 没事的 我扶你起来
You all right? You fell. Yep, I got you.
没事 没事了
That's it.
我没事 没事了
I'm okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
美国宇航员第一次执行 舱外活动时 爱德华怀特弄丢了一只手套
A glove lost by Ed White on the first American EVA.
迈克尔柯林斯 在双子座10号♥附近弄丢了一台摄像机
A camera lost by Michael Collins near Gemini 10.
执行STS-88任务期间 有个隔热毯弄丢了
A thermal blanket lost during STS-88.
这些垃圾袋
And these garbage bags
是太空实验室的宇航员 在1973年到1974年期间丢弃的
jettisoned by astronauts from Skylab over the period of '73/'74.
我认为垃圾袋的嫌疑很大
I think garbage bag is a good candidate.
你说意外是不是垃圾袋导致的
You think it was a garbage bag that caused the accident?
不是 我认为那不是垃圾袋
No, I don't think it was a garbage bag.
体积和形状不像垃圾袋吗
The size and shape of a garbage bag?
如果我看到的是垃圾袋 我会说那是垃圾袋
If I would have seen a garbage bag, I would have said it was a garbage bag,
天啊
for Christ's sake!
指挥官 请注意语气
Please moderate your tone, Commander.
在场者没有义务相信你所说的话
It's not anybody's job here to take your word for it.
11 12 13 14 15
...eleven, 12, 13, 14, 15,
16 17 18 19 20
16, 17, 18, 19, 20!
不管你躲好了没 我来了
Coming, ready or not!
就算我们很想复♥制♥出来 也复♥制♥不出来
We're not replicating it, however much we might want to.
复♥制♥
Replicating?
这是我复♥制♥出来的
I replicated this.
亨利 这是你用手画的
It's a drawing, Henry.
用手画图是得不到诺贝尔奖的
You don't win a Nobel Prize with just a drawing.
艾琳 这点我很清楚
Oh, Eryn, I know.
我已经得过一次诺贝尔奖了
I already won a Nobel Prize.
是啊 那是1981年
Yeah. In, like, 1981.
你就不能帮帮我吗
Can't you just help me out?
这是我过去35年来的心血啊
Damn thing's been my life's work for the last 35 years.
为什么只有你看到可能性 而我却看不到
Well, why do you see it and I don't?
这叫观测者效应
The goddamn observer effect.
这是我唯一想得到的解释
It's the only explanation I can think of...
除非是我产生幻觉
short of me seeing things.
喂
Hey!
喂
Hey!
找到你了
Found!
你对我的兔子做了什么 这是我的兔子
What did you do to my rabbit? That's my rabbit.
我没对你的兔子做过什么 - 你怎么这么狠心
I didn't do anything to your rabbit. - Why are you being horrible?
你不能这样对待别人的兔子
You can't be evil to somebody else's rabbit.
是我把你的蠢兔子捡回来的 - 但你为什么这么对它
I've got your stupid rabbit. - But why did you do it?
你不能因为你♥爸♥死了就为所欲为
You can't just do anything just because your dad's dead.
死的人应该是你妈妈才对
It should've been your mama.
你妈是个疯婆子
Your mom's a crazy bitch.
我妈就是这么说的
That's what my mom said.
你妈也是个疯婆子
Your mum's a bitch too.
一起看这张投影片
We just take a look at this slide.
这是和平号♥太空站的苏联宇航员 丢弃的垃圾袋
This is a garbage bag jettisoned from Mir by Soviet cosmonauts.
美国宇航局估计有350个垃圾袋是...
NASA estimates about 350 of these are--
指挥官 大家都对你和你的成就敬佩不已
Commander, nobody has anything but respect for you and for what you did.
只是整个苏联太空计划
But the entire history of the Soviet space program
已经解密
has been declassified,
目前有大量宇航员 工程师和操作员的回忆录在外流通
and there are dozens of memoirs of cosmonauts, engineers, controllers
即便在苏联解体后 他们仍公开♥发♥表经历
who have gone on the record even after the fall of the USSR.
宇航员的身份 谁上过太空 谁没上过 什么时候上过我们都知道
We know who was on the cosmonaut teams, who flew, who didn't fly, when they flew.
从未有任何男性或女性在外太空失踪
There isn't a single unaccounted-for man or woman in any of them.
你看到了不曾存在的东西
You saw something that was not there.
你当时压力很大
You were under enormous stress.
这是正常的
It happens.
今天的会议到此为止
Let's adjourn for today.
走吧 到我办公室谈
Come on. Let's go talk in my office.
亨利
Henry.
听好 为了挺你 我都豁出去了
Look, I'm sticking my neck out for you.
如果大家把焦点转移到
It's not gonna be good for us if this whole thing devolves
你当时是否大脑缺氧的问题上 对我们来说不是好事
on whether you were getting enough oxygen to your brain.
他们会不断试图让你显得不可靠
They're gonna keep on trying to make you look unreliable,
因为他们不想承认
because they don't wanna admit the possibility
撞击事故有可能是他们的碎片引发的
that any of their debris is responsible for the collision.
我很清楚自己看到了什么
I saw what I fucking saw.
你有没有服用维生素
Are you taking your vitamins?
你干什么
What are you doing?
乔 我不知道你到底怎么了
I don't know what the fuck is the matter with you, Jo.
麻烦整理好你的说辞
Just sort out your story.
(国际太空站任务 国际太空站意外事故调查)
(俄♥罗♥斯♥ 星城 欧洲航♥天♥局宿舍)
马格努斯
Magnus!
马格努斯
Magnus!
我扶住你了
I've got you.
我不知道怎么回事 我好像变得不像自己了
I don't know what's going on. I don't feel like myself anymore.
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表