剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
We appreciate the importance, RPL,
只是我们不能将美国宇航局的实验 置于撤离安排之上
but we can't prioritize NASA experiments over arranging an evacuation.
费雷德瑞 少跟我说什么撤离
Don't lecture me about the evacuation, Frederic.
我从事这项工作50年了
I've been doing this for 50 years.
以目前的政局 假如放弃国际太空站 就再也没有回头路了
If we abandon ISS in the current political climate, we're never going back.
美国宇航局 人命比科研重要
NASA, the science is not more important than the people.
我们又不是经营幼儿园
We're not running a goddamn kindergarten up there.
我们刚刚发现了一种 只能在零重力环境中存在的全新物质状态
We found another state of matter that can only exist in zero gravity.
听好 无论太空站发生什么损坏 都是能够修复的
Now, whatever is wrong up there, it can be fixed.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
供电系统受到撞击 发生严重损毁
We got severe collision damage to the power supply.
这一侧的供氧系统 外部电缆都已经损毁
Oxygen system, external power cables sheared through from this side.
无法重新驳接
Cannot reconnect.
无法修复
Damage irreparable.
呼叫休士顿 请提供指示
Houston, please advise.
保罗心脏骤停了
Paul is going into cardiac arrest.
开始做心肺复苏
Starting CPR.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One and two and three and four and five and six...
终止舱外活动
Terminate EVA. Terminate EVA.
为联盟二号♥重返大气层做好准备
Prepare Soyuz 2 for immediate reentry.
舱外活动船员 休士顿 别理会该指示
EVA and Houston, disregard that command.
我们不同意 - 火箭推进实验室
That command is not agreed. - RPL.
休士顿 别进行不必要的干预
Houston, keep this loop clear.
在冷原子实验室检索方案出炉前
I will not allow us to make that decision
我不允许做出此决策
until we have the schematics to retrieve the CAL experiment.
反对 立刻结束通话 将全体船员送返地球
Disagree. Let's end this call now and get them down from there.
谢尔盖 继续执行舱外活动
Sergei, continue with the space walk.
乔 医疗组正在治疗保罗
Jo, medical team is working on Paul.
继续执行舱外活动
Continue with EVA.
收到
Copy.
有消息马上通知我
Keep me posted.
接下来要去哪里
Where am I heading now?
叫她前往桁架结构
Tell her to head to the truss.
他们必须修好次级生命维持系统
It's critical they fix secondary life support systems.
什么情况
What is the issue?
乔 我们看不到你
Jo, we can't see what you see.
检查摄像头 - 收到
Check camera. - Understood.
是红灯
I got a red light.
摄像头坏了 很抱歉
It's a fault. Sorry.
团结号♥节点舱后面的摄像头都坏了
We've got no cameras operating past Unity.
她不能停下来
She needs to keep going.
好 太阳一分钟后升起
Okay. One minute till sunrise.
27 28 29 30
Twenty-seven, 28, 29, 30.
日出倒数 五 四 三 二 一
Sunlight in five, four, three, two, one.
乔 你必须前往桁架结构 修好次级生命维持系统
Jo, you need to head to the truss to fix secondary life support,
否则正在修复联盟一号♥的船员 将失去供电和供氧
otherwise, there won't be power or oxygen for the crew repairs on Soyuz 1.
收到
Copy.
记住桁架结构上没有摄像头 那边的摄像头全坏了
Keep in mind we have no cameras on the truss. They are all down.
从现在起我们将失去视觉辅助
We are flying blind from here.
收到 前往次级生命维持系统途中
Okay. Heading over to secondary life support systems.
好的 乔
Okay, Jo.
28 29 30
Twenty-eight, 29, 30.
暂停 - 离手
Stop. - Clear.
开始 - 一 二...
Start. - One and two and--
刚绕过永久性多功能舱侧边
Rounding edge of PMM.
看到桁架结构了
The truss is coming into view.
天啊
Oh, God.
赶紧注射胺碘酮
Get amiodarone.
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Twenty-one, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27.
次级生命维持系统 已经彻底被不明物体撞毁了
Whatever hit us completely destroyed secondary life support systems.
桁架结构受到重创
This is a substantial impact.
一 二 三 四...
One and two and three and four--
看得到撞击物吗 - 正往撞击物的方向移♥动♥
Can you see what caused it? - Moving towards it.
越来越靠近了
Working my way closer.
看起来是...可能是一条长达50厘米的裂口
Looks like it's a-- maybe-- 50 centimeter tear.
有东西被桁架结构内的组件缠住了
There's something tangled up in the-- in the truss.
伊利亚 收到吗
Ilya, can you copy?
快赶上你了
Almost with you.
乔 请确认你所看到的撞击物
Jo, please confirm visual.
是一种橙色的布料
It's orange fabric.
我得从顶端往下查看
I think I need to go from above.
回来 老天 是一具尸体
Come back. Shit. It's a body.
乔 请确认撞击物
Jo, please confirm.
乔
Jo?
乔 请回复
Jo, respond.
伊利亚 我们需要看看艾利逊的情况
Ilya, we need visuals on Ericsson.
乔 我来救你了
Jo! I'm coming!
检查我的氧气含量
Check my O2 mix.
乔 支持住
Come on, Jo.
支持住
Come on.
还差一点 很好 乔
Just a little. Yeah, Jo.
我抓到你了
I got you.
太好了
Yeah.
她安全了
She's secured.
叫他去查看撞击物
Tell him to get a visual.
安德烈夫 查看撞击物
Andreev, get a visual.
看不到
Negative.
是一名女性 苏联人
It was a woman. USSR. Soviet.
我看到了一具女性宇航员的尸体
I saw a dead female cosmonaut.
(启动心肺复苏)
醒过来啊
Come on!
快醒过来 我不会放弃的
Come on, I'm not giving up!
你给我醒过来
You come back!
醒醒
Come on.
(心肺复苏)
快醒过来
Come on.
快醒过来
Come on.
休士顿 俄♥罗♥斯♥任务控制中心
Houston, TsUP...
保罗已经过世了
Paul is dead.
我重复 兰卡斯特指挥官已经过世了
I repeat, Commander Lancaster is dead.
我带着悲伤的心情宣布
I'm-- I'm sorry to pass this on.
太空站回报 兰卡斯特指挥官已经过世了
Station is reporting that Commander Lancaster has died.
他在心脏骤停后回天乏术
He has died following cardiac arrest.
(亨利卡德拉)
再见 保罗
Bye, Paul.
联盟二号♥解舱操作完成
Soyuz 2, prep for undock complete.
返回轨道参数已上传 宇航员家属均在前往拜科努尔途中
Deorbit Parameters are uplinked. Families in transit to Baikonur.
如果我们都死了 到那边等我们有什么用
Which is no fucking good if we're all dead, is it?
冷静
Take it easy.
我们将对联盟一号♥进行修复
We have a repair schedule for Soyuz 1.
其中三位宇航员将立刻乘坐联盟二号♥离开
Three of you leave now in Soyuz 2,
剩余的一位船员留下 使用俄♥罗♥斯♥指令舱的606型电池
the remaining crew member fixes power damage in Soyuz 1
修复联盟一号♥损坏的供电系统
using 606 batteries from the Russian command module.
之后乘坐联盟一号♥返回地球
Then Soyuz 1 is clear to return.
不如两位船员现在乘坐联盟二号♥返回地球 其余两位船员留下修复联盟一号♥
Why don't two of us go now in Soyuz 2 and two of us stay to repair Soyuz 1?
生命维持系统只足以支持一个人
Insufficient life support to sustain more than one person.
既然如此 伊利亚 雅丝
So, Ilya, Yaz...
奥德丽 你们是乘坐联盟二号♥抵达的
Audrey, you came up in Soyuz 2.
乔 我不走
Jo, I'll stay.
不行 你是联盟号♥的指挥官
No, you're the Soyuz commander.
你要安全送她们俩回去
You bring these two back home.
这是命令
That's an order.
那爱丽丝怎么办
What about Alice?
谁没有家人
We've all got families.
有点黏糊糊的 对吧
It's a bit sticky, isn't it?
卢卡 听好 不如你把翅膀拆掉 然后...
I'll tell you what, Luka, why don't we just take the wings off and-and--
重新再做一遍吧 好吗
Or maybe we just start again with this guy, shall we?
(林登小学 欧洲航♥天♥局学习馆)
她会回来吧
Is she gonna come back?
我也希望是这样
I hope so.
你怎么不说她一定会回来
Why don't you say yes?
因为我不想骗你
Because I don't wanna lie to you.
亲爱的 听好
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表