剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
妈咪 我们要去哪里
Mummy, where are we going?
湖对面还有一间小木屋 走吧
There's another cabin over the lake. Come on.
亲爱的 还等什么 不能停下来
Honey, what are you doing? We gotta keep moving.
我在沿途做记号♥ 像汉泽尔和格蕾太尔那样
I'm making a trail like Hansel and Gretel.
还记得吗 你以前经常给我读《汉泽尔和格蕾太尔》
You remember? You used to read me Hansel and Gretel.
那边还有一间小木屋
There's another cabin.
跟我们的小木屋一样 但不是我们的小木屋
It's like our cabin, but it's not our cabin.
不会迷路的 走吧
We're not gonna get lost. Come.
妈咪
Mummy?
妈咪
Mummy!
妈咪
Mummy!
(星城 离俄♥罗♥斯♥莫斯科80公里处)
她看起来不一样了
She doesn't look too much like herself.
她还是你妈啊
She's still your mum.
她看起来好像死了
She looks like she's dead.
嘿 爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
要是她出不来怎么办
What if she doesn't come out?
群 星
第一季第三集
我想借此机会
I'd like to take a moment
纪念我们的同事兼好友 保罗兰卡斯特指挥官
and remember our colleague and friend Commander Paul Lancaster.
他是最出色 最幽默 最尽职和最聪明的人
He was the most amazing, funny, dedicated, smart person,
也是个好丈夫 好爸爸 以及伟大的领导人
a loving husband and father, a great leader.
我们无法用言语形容对他的思念
And no words can describe how much we miss him.
请发问
Your questions, please.
你本人认为意外原因是什么
What do you personally think caused the accident?
太空站发生撞击事故
It was a collision.
我懂 被什么东西撞上
Yes, but with what?
可能是非常微小的物体
Probably something very small.
国际太空站具备探测太空碎片的系统
There are systems on board the ISS that scan for debris.
当时警报系统响起 我们只是来不及...
There was an alarm. We just didn't have time--
联合调查仍未结束
We're in the middle of a joint investigation
暂时无可奉告
and we don't wanna anticipate the inquiry.
抱歉打岔了 乔 - 不要紧的
Sorry for interrupting you, Jo. - It's okay.
你的任务结束了吗
Is your mission over?
有没有机会跟家人好好相处呢
Do you get to spend some time with your family?
我们...还没 我的任务还没结束
We-- No, my mission is not over.
我有九个月...
I have nine months of...
去进行各种实验和收集数据 而我...
experiments and data collections that I--
我个人的任务是检视
My specific mission has been to monitor
长♥期♥待在外太空 所带来的生理和神经反应 以及...
the physical and neurological effects of long-term space travel and...
那你有没有感受到这些反应
And are you feeling those effects currently?
我感到...
Well, I feel...
我现在的状况比前几天好多了
I feel a lot better than I did a couple of days ago.
可是...
But you know...
我们会忘记地球的气味
you forget how Earth smells.
外太空没有气候变化
There is no weather in space.
没有四季
There's no seasons.
因此很开心能感受到秋天的气息 闻到雨水的芬芳
So it's really nice to feel the autumn and to smell the rain.
很高兴能回到家
I'm very happy to be back home.
你们还好吧
Are you guys okay?
很好
Great.
你看 又看到我们三人的影子了
Look, there are three of us again.
爸爸会埋在哪里 - 不知道 亲爱的
Where will they bury him? - I don't know, honey.
(俄♥罗♥斯♥ 星城 美国宇航局宿舍)
是阿灵顿吧
Arlington?
尼尔阿姆斯特朗 约翰肯尼迪总统这些人都埋在那边
That's where they bury people like Neil Armstrong, President John Kennedy.
“这些人”是指从前的人
People from the olden days?
是指那些来自美国
People who come from America
生前做过非常勇敢和影响深远的事的人
who have done something really brave and important.
像你♥爸♥这种英雄
Heroes like your daddy.
艾莉卡
Erica,
他是一个很棒的人 节哀顺变
he was a great man. I'm so sorry.
我叫芙蕾达
Frida is my name.
(俄♥罗♥斯♥ 星城 星城实验室)
我们带了机器学习设备 能带的都带来了
We brought the machine learning stuff, the stuff we could carry.
虽然欠理想 但是...
It's not ideal, but--
不重要
Doesn't matter.
你看
Look.
这是撞击事故发生前一刻
This is what we got...
出现的现象
just before the collision.
这是一种干扰效应
There's an interference effect.
我在拜科努尔提取数据时 也出现过相同的现象
I got the same thing when I extracted the data down here at Baikonur.
什么 - 一模一样
What? - The exact same.
怎么可能 它只能在外太空存活
How? It can only run in space.
好吧 让我看看 - 我没录下来
Okay, show me. - I didn't record it.
我是指它已经消失了 但的确出现过 我看见了
I mean, it faded away, but it was there. I saw it.
我知道它在国际太空站出现过
I know it was there on the ISS,
只是不可能在地球上存活
but it can't possibly have survived on Earth.
这是不可能的 - 可不是嘛 艾琳
It's impossible. - Well, exactly, Eryn.
所以我们必须利用这些资源再做一次实验
And that's why we'll run it again with all this.
(伯尼斯号♥ 离加州22公里)
欢迎光临第四届伯尼斯博览会
Welcome to Berni-Con IV.
(2021年科幻节)
嗨 巴德
Hey, Bud. Bud?
嗨 - 你的每日酬劳是多少
Hey. - What's your per diem?
低到不行
Not e-fucking-nough.
连续十天待在船上 跟一群狂热分子交流
Ten days on a ship, talking to fucking lunatics.
瞧这家伙
And look at this guy.
我成功登月 却沦落到这个田地
I walked on the fucking moon, and this is how the journey ends.
还得坐下跟那个人♥渣♥辩论
Making me sit and debate that asshole.
嗨 - 要我给你倒杯水吗
Hi. - Can I get you a glass of water?
我赚到了250美元 签个名进账20美元
I got 250. Twenty bucks per autograph.
外太空刚发生意外
And in the middle of a space tragedy.
听好 现在办这种活动欠妥当 时机很不对
I tell you, it's bad taste. It's bad timing.
还有那些所谓的发生在我和其他宇航员
And all the supposed bullshit that happened with me
身上的意外...
and those other guys--
该死的
Damn it.
参加博览会的福利可比演戏好多了
The convention circuit's much better than acting.
首要好处是艳遇较多
Lot more sex in it, for a start.
我不想听这些
I'm sick of hearing it.
这就是现状
This is the way it is now.
我受够了现状
I am sick of the status quo.
现状即将迎来改变
Things are gonna change.
嗨 - 外星人来了
Hi. - Here come the aliens.
能给苏菲赛派斯签个名吗 - 好的
Can you sign this to Sophie Space... - Yeah.
说话小声点
We have to whisper.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他们在冷原子实验室里 进行非常精细的活儿
'Cause they're doing something very fiddly at the CAL.
嗨 爱丽丝 - 嗨 保罗
Hey, Alice. - Hi, Paul.
今天你妈妈有一项重大任务
Your mama's big day today.
火箭推进实验室 这是冷原子实验室数据
RPL. CAL data:
堆芯信♥号♥♥正常 铁磁排序一致 25.5
Core signals green, magnets aligned, 25.5.
收到 第六阶段 - 收到
Copy, phase six. - Copy.
堆芯温度 - 我好想你啊
Core temperature. - I miss you so much.
妈咪 我也好想你 出舱后小心 好吗
I miss you too, Mummy. Will you be careful when you go out there?
我向来都很小心的
Always.
我觉得很蹊跷 我没听到微流星体和轨道碎片警报声
I find it strange that there isn't an MMOD alarm,
毕竟我记得当时很清楚地听到警报声
'cause I remember hearing it quite clearly.
我们有必要知道撞击事故发生时 宇航员有没有接获警报
That's important to know, if the collision was signaled.
你的同事们有没有听到
What about your colleagues?
我没印象
I don't recall it.
没接获任何微流星体和轨道碎片警报报告 警报没响起 我查过了
There wasn't an MMOD data report. There was no alarm. I checked.
我当时睡着了
I was asleep.
那就是没有警报了
So there was no alarm.
这是美国宇航局的责任
NASA's responsibility.
美国宇航局必须负责财务损失
And NASA's financial liability.
那是什么声音 我听过那种声音
What's that sound? I've heard that sound.
不只一次 而是好几次
Not just once, but several times.
是静电声
Static.
通讯全面开启
All comms are open.
请全体船员到联盟一号♥逃生舱集♥合♥ 启动撤离前置流程
Crew gather in Soyuz 1 evacuation capsule. Initiate pre-evacuation protocols.
曙光号♥功能货舱起火了 到处都是烟雾
Fire and fog in Zarya.
电力中断 - 回复休士顿
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表