剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
有何贵干
What do you want?
我想知道你录到了什么
I want to know what you recorded.
你给我寄了一封信
You sent me a letter.
你的卡带在我手上
I have your tapes.
放心吧
There is no need to worry.
我已经85岁了 患有骨质疏松症
I am 85, and I have osteoporosis.
如果用力踢我屁♥股♥一下 我会马上摔成粉末
So if you give me a good kick in the ass, I'll fall over and turn to dust.
欢迎光临斯卡格拉克海军天文台
Welcome to the Skagerrak Marine Observatory.
快报♥警♥
Get the police!
别像豚鼠那样叽叽喳喳的
Stop squealing like a stupid guinea pig.
她是乔安娜艾利逊
This is Johanna Ericsson.
才不是 这女人是危机演员
She's not! This woman is a crisis actor.
什么是危机演员
What's a crisis actor?
瓦帕 这是个陷阱
This is a setup, Wallie!
小心他们又把我们送去坐牢
They'll send us to prison again!
吃不吃巧克力
Chocolate?
他是我弟弟劳伦斯 患有痴呆症
That is my brother, Laurentz. He has dementia.
什么
What?
你长得真好看
You're very beautiful.
我们有好多年没见到真正的宇航员了
It's so many years since we've met a real astronaut.
能不能请你告诉我 那个卡带是怎么拿到的
Would you please tell me how you got that tape?
前往外太空是我曾经的梦想
It was my dream that I might one day go into space myself.
她得告诉我们她来的目的
She needs to tell us why she has come here.
(冲上云霄)
很少有人会来到这里 拿着
People don't usually come here. There.
我来这里是因为...
Well, I came here because--
没人相信我看到了什么
'cause nobody believes me about what I saw.
我看到了一具女性宇航员的尸体
I saw the body of a female cosmonaut.
那具尸体就是国际太空站撞击事故的导因
And that's what caused the collision on the ISS.
但他们企图引导我说谎
But they're trying to make me say otherwise.
企图把我送进精神病院
They're trying to put me somewhere.
说我疯了
They're telling me I'm going mad.
你寄给我的卡带中 记录到有个宇航员失踪了
You sent me a tape of a lost cosmonaut.
另一个卡带是我在外太空的对话 当时没人听得见我说话
And a tape of me when I was up there when no one could hear me.
是我弟听到你...
My brother heard you--
虽然对话不够完整
imperfectly, of course--
但他听到你说你在国际太空站看到死尸
talking about this dead body when you were on the ISS.
但你们怎么做到的
Bu-- But how?
那是我们其中一个“幽灵卡带”
It's one of our ghost tapes.
幽灵卡带
Ghost tapes?
不准提幽灵卡带
You are not to discuss the ghost tapes. You are not to discuss them.
我比你年长十分钟
I am ten minutes older than you!
你太天真了
You're so goddamn naive.
假如你乖乖闭嘴 我们的日子就不会这么难过
If only you'd shut up, we would have had easier lives.
我们还能活多久呢
And how much longer have we got?
1949年 我们的父亲 给我们钱去买♥♥一台监听器
Our father gave us the money for a listening console, 1949.
战争过后 很多遗留下来的东西
There were lots of things left over from after the war.
在美国陆军盈余拍卖♥♥上 出现三台二手监听录音器
And three secondhand recorders from a US Army surplus auction.
俨然就像肯尼迪角的监听室
It was like the tracking room at Cape Kennedy.
这就是我们
This is us.
那个年代
At the time,
全世界有六七个人
there were six or seven different individuals
在做这种事
across the world doing the same.
我们都是业余爱好者
Amateurs.
这是在意大利的兄弟档
The brothers in Italy.
有的是澳洲人 有的是美国人
Some Australians and Americans.
做什么
Doing what?
自行记录外太空的录音
Taking their own recordings of what was happening up there.
斯普特尼克卫星 你懂的 还有莱卡 也就是那只小狗
Sputnik, you know. Laika, the little dog.
这是星城
That's Star City.
是的 没错 - 没错
Oh, yeah. It is. - You're right.
也去过得州休士顿
And at Houston in Texas too.
我们受邀去参观 他们很欣赏我们
They invited us out there. They were impressed with us.
他们在监视我们
They were watching us.
这是亨利
That's Henry.
对啊 - 他在1982年来过这里
Yeah. - He came here in 1982.
他来这里那晚 我们闹得很不愉快
We had a very bad time when he came that night.
他来干什么 - 当然是跟我们要那些卡带
What did he do? - He wanted the tapes of course.
你是指阿波罗18号♥的录音
Of Apollo 18?
正是
Ha!
如果我没记错 阿波罗18号♥发生过一场意外
If I remember correct, there was an accident on Apollo 18.
而亨利卡德拉是唯一的幸存者
And Henry Caldera was the only survivor.
他以前酗酒成性 人生一塌糊涂
He was an alcoholic and a failure.
跟他现在判若两人
He wasn't like he is now.
我们必须坐船出海
We have to go out on the boat.
我不要坐船出海
I don't wanna go out on the boat.
我只想知道你怎么弄到那些卡带
I wanna know how you got the tapes.
但要出海才能听清楚那些幽灵卡带
But you can only hear the ghost tapes when you are out on the water.
谁也别想听任何幽灵卡带
Nobody is listening to any ghost tapes!
劳伦斯 她不是危机演员
Laurentz, she's not a crisis actor.
她想知道某些真♥相♥ 就跟我们一样
She wants some answers. Just like us.
走吧
Come.
这些都是幽灵卡带
The ghost tapes.
她没有展现任何会伤害爱丽丝的倾向
She hasn't shown any inclination to hurt Alice.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
这简直就是一场噩梦
This is a fucking nightmare.
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
我不知道警♥察♥会不会认真看待此事
I don't know how seriously the police are going to take it.
她们离开只有几个小时
They've only been away a few hours.
我们已经确认她精神病发作了
We've established she's in the middle of a psychotic episode.
你说警♥察♥会不会认真看待此事
Let's see how seriously the police take that.
马格努斯 如果你报♥警♥了 事情一定会泄漏出去
If you go to the police, Magnus, there's no way that it doesn't leak.
这绝对会演变成大新闻
There's no way it doesn't become a huge story.
她会成为那个失心疯的宇航员
She's gonna be the crazy psycho astronaut
看到鬼魂 绑♥架♥女儿
who saw a ghost and kidnapped her daughter.
到时她会失去工作
She'll lose her job.
名声败坏
She'll lose her reputation.
这是我们想要的吗
Do we want that?
你知道可能会发生这种事
Did you know this might happen?
有些宇航员返回地球后 视觉渐渐退化
Some astronauts come back with a deterioration in their eyesight.
多数宇航员都有这种问题
Happens to most of them.
我们很少拿出来讨论 这是附带损害
We don't tend to discuss it. It's collateral damage.
但这是不同的个案
But this isn't that.
有些宇航员则有过劳症
Some of them burn out.
这事我们也很少拿出来讨论
We don't tend to discuss that either.
出事是难免的
Things go wrong.
有些重大事故他们都不想解释或承认
Big things happen that they do not want to explain or admit to.
怎么说
Like what?
1984年
Well, in 1984,
苏联在经营 一个名为礼炮七号♥的小型太空站
the USSR was running a small space station called Salyut 7.
三位宇航员看到 太空梭被一个橘色发光球体围绕
And three cosmonauts saw an orange glow surrounding the ship.
他们亲眼看见了
And they all witnessed
并形容那些光球就像太空中的天使 在他们头顶上盘旋
what they described as angels hovering around them in space.
他们盯着那个光球长达十分钟 直到那个不明物体消失为止
They watched it for ten minutes until the whatever-they-were disappeared.
说是幻觉也说得过去
You can call that hallucination,
但十天后 另外三位宇航员 也加入船员的行列
but ten days later, another three cosmonauts joined the crew
六位宇航员都看到了相同的景象
and all six of them saw the same thing.
那是第二次
Again.
这是事实
That is a fact.
这段通讯内容的文字稿确实存在
The transcript of the comms exists.
苏联的报章上也报导了
It was reported in the newspapers in the USSR.
当局还正式展开了详尽的调查
There was a detailed official investigation.
你该不会也认为那是天使吧
You don't think they were angels, right?
可能是
Maybe, yes.
劳伦斯认为可能是
Laurentz thinks maybe, yes.
那只是个鬼故事
It's just a ghost story.
你说看到死去的宇航员 不也是鬼故事吗
But what else is your dead cosmonaut but a ghost story?
是另一则从外太空带回地球的鬼故事
Another ghost story that has been brought back from up there.
他们是谁 我觉得他们是疯子
Who are they? I think they're nuts.
人们在外太空看到了不明景象
People see things up there.
听到狗吠声 听到声音
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表