剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
Look, if you're having an episode, please just take your pills.
都说我不方便说话了
Like I said, I can't talk.
(药房♥ 30颗 锂-7)
她经常说起死亡和意外的话题
She speaks about death and accidents.
还发生了橱柜事件 - 什么意思
And there's this cupboards issue. - What do you mean?
她经常躲进橱柜里 真的 - 她经常躲进橱柜里
She hides in cupboards. Yeah. - She hides in cupboards.
我意识到可能是 你和爱丽丝之间的关系有点疏离了
It strikes me that maybe you're a system that has lost each other a bit.
她今年十岁 你离开时她九岁
She's ten. She was nine when you left.
这一年很漫长 而且是正处在阈限年龄段
That's a long year. It's a very liminal age.
“阈限”是什么意思
What do you mean with "liminal"?
也就是两者之间的过渡阶段
Between one thing and another.
对 没错
Yes. Exactly.
她总是想要改变 例如改变房♥间的摆设
She wants to change things, like her room.
整整一年内 只有爸爸陪在女儿身边 而妈妈...
And for a year, you've had the father and the daughter, and so Mom is...
妈妈太遥远了
Mom's been too far apart.
她身在外太空
She was in space.
如今她回来了 但爱丽丝还没适应过来
And now she's come back, and maybe Alice isn't sure.
也许她一直摆脱不了某种疑虑 “妈妈是不是...
Maybe she's haunted by her feelings of, "Mom is--
你...
Well,
你是谁啊
"Who-who are you?
我能信任你吗 ”
Can I trust you?"
你跟她说了什么 她知道我们的私事
What have you told her? She knows things that are private.
她是我的同事 也是爱丽丝的老师
She's my colleague and Alice's teacher.
珍妮说了什么
What did Jenny say?
珍妮说我患有创伤后应激障碍
Jenny said that I have PTSD.
没什么好担心的 我没事
There's nothing to worry about. I'm fine.
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone.
你认为我和爱丽丝的关系有问题吗
Do you think something is wrong with my attachment to Alice?
没问题 - 没问题
No. - No?
怎么会没问题呢
Well, of course there is.
我都缺席一年了
I've been away for a year.
“你是谁 我能信任你吗 ”
"Who are you? Can I trust you?"
她没说爱丽丝不信任你 - 你明明坐在一旁点头了
She didn't say Alice couldn't trust you. - You just sat there agreeing with her.
爱丽丝
Alice?
到客房♥找找看
Try the spare room.
爱丽丝
Alice?
你在这里吗
Are you here?
该死的
Fuck.
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝 出来
Alice, get out of there.
爱丽丝 赶紧出来
Alice, now.
什么事
What?
我找到了一些旧衣服 你可能会喜欢
I got some old clothes that you might like.
好的
Okay.
宝贝 出来吧
Baby. Come.
我们没什么机会好好单独相处
We haven't really had enough Mamma-Alice time.
也许我们可以去别的地方旅行
Maybe we could go away somewhere.
就我们俩吗
Just us?
不是 爸爸当然也去
Well, no. Daddy, of course, too.
我们可以去小木屋
We could go to the cabin.
不用去学校吗
What about school though?
学校都霸占你一整年了
School have had you for a whole year.
爱丽丝
Alice.
宝贝 别把我拒于门外
Baby, don't shut me out.
我没有
I'm not.
我回来你不开心吗
You're not happy I'm back?
我也说不上来
I don't know.
我只是有点失望
I'm just a little bit disappointed.
我以为一切都会不同了
I thought it would be different.
冷原子实验室中心 是个装有铷原子气体的腔室
At the center of the CAL is a chamber containing a gas of rubidium atoms.
周围有一组激光和电磁体
Around it is an arrangement of lasers, electromagnets.
形成一个磁陷阱 - 明白了
A magnetic trap. - Understood.
要达到凝结态 激光就得调整达到原子共振频率
To achieve the condensate, the laser is turned to resonate the atoms.
一旦激光关闭后 就会形成叠加态
Then, when the laser is turned off, that's when the superposition is formed.
(麻省理工 路易斯弗里曼教授)
是你制♥造♥出来的
You formed it?
出现一个黑色震波... 出现两个并排的黑色震波
A black blob-- Two black blobs alongside.
这是我们在国际太空站取得的影像
This is the image we got on board the ISS.
亨利 出现干扰效应
There's an interference effect, Henry.
不可能出现干扰效应的
There can't be an interference effect.
这些数据呢
What's the data now?
在这里 - 这是什么
Here. - What is this?
看起来像小孩画的猫头鹰什么的
It looks like a child's picture of an owl or something.
它不想被发现
It doesn't wanna be seen.
什么
What?
但相信我 我曾在地球上做过实验
But trust me, when I've run it down here--
你曾在地球上做过实验
When you've run it down here?
这就是我看到的画面
That's what I see.
我要看数据
Then show me the data.
这就是数据 我拿不出来 路易斯
This is the data. I can't, Louis.
数据明明白白地在那个光圈里 但只有我看到
It's there, clear as day inside the halo, but it's just me who sees it.
亨利 恕我直言 你不可能打造出前往另一个宇宙的通道
Henry, I'm sorry. You can't have built a pathway to another universe.
你在国际太空站看到是错误的影像
What you saw from the ISS was a false image.
不是 冷原子实验的目的是捕捉
No. The CAL experiment was meant to capture a state
一个粒子同时出现两种状态的瞬间
in which one particle is in two different states at the same time.
而我们做到了
And we did it.
亨利 那只是实验出错 然后...
Henry, an experiment went wrong,
你得到了一个错误的影像
and you got a false image.
但你大可再做一次实验啊
But you can always run it again.
不了 教授 我们不可能再做一次实验了
No, sir, I cannot goddamn well run it again
因为我们永远无法再上太空了
'cause we're never going back up there.
路易斯 听好 如果按照理论 这项实验的结果
Listen, Louis, what if the result of the experiment
能以不同的方式被看见呢
could theoretically make themselves visible in different ways?
怎么说
Like?
不是通过屏幕被看见
Not on a screen.
而是出现在观察者的脑海中
In the mind of an observer.
试问如果我们所看到的世界
Of what you see in the world around you.
取决于大脑的化学作用 那会怎么样
What if it works on the chemistry of the brain?
得了吧
Come on.
整个量子物理的发展史 与观察者效应息息相关
The whole history of quantum physics is bound up with the observer effect,
也就是指实验中被观察的现象 会因为观察者的存在而受到影响
the effect that looking at something has upon the experiment.
有没有可能实验也对我造成影响呢
What if the experiment is having an effect on me?
很痛苦吧 不被人相信的感觉
It has to hurt, right? When someone doesn't believe you.
我是来自联调局的布莱特探员
Agent Bright, FBI.
我们正在讨论一种精神疾病
You know what we're discussing here is a psychological illness
患病者看不清现实
in which these people can't see reality as it is.
布莱特探员 听好 你可能有所不知
Now, it might have passed you by, Agent Bright,
真♥相♥是稀缺货品
but truth is a rare commodity.
你执法期间有没有想过这点
Has that passed you by in law enforcement?
没有
No.
我到过月球
I was on the moon.
曾经在月球上行走
I walked there.
有证据的 我在那边留下了一颗高尔夫球
There's proof. I left a golf ball.
没人怀疑过你没登上月球
No one is doubting that you walked on the moon.
我们只想知道这位乘客出了什么事
We just wanna know what happened to this man on the ship.
晚餐期间你走到他面前 把他支走
You came and interrupted him at dinner.
对啊 我找他说话 帮助他明白事理
Yeah, to talk to him. Make him see sense.
我会在圣巴巴拉下船 知道吗
They're gonna drop me off in Santa Barbara, okay?
你说过
You said something like,
如果罗杰斯先生敢跟你作对 你就把他扔进海里
if Mr. Rogers were to tussle with you, you would throw him in the damn sea.
不是的 布莱特探员 自从我在朝鲜战争中坠机后
No, Agent Bright, I haven't been able to lift this shoulder past 45 degrees
我一边肩膀就无法抬起超过45度
since I crashed my plane in Korea.
就算我可以 我也不会这么做
And even if I could, I wouldn't.
我是宇航员
I'm an astronaut.
我是有原则的
The right stuff.
(维生素D 维生素B12 叶酸)
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我是个有自主♥权♥的人
I'm an autonomous human being.
去哪里均无需经过任何人同意
I don't need anyone's permission to be anywhere.
该死的 我希望我们 能就这种现象的形成因素达成一致
Goddamn it, I want us to agree on what's causing this.
让我相信我并没有疯
Convince me that I am not going insane.
(测量)
(停止)
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表