剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
It's, em, occupied.
里面有人
Oh, well.
好吧
I'd be scandalised but this party is for my wife
可能背后会有人说我 但这场派对是为我妻子办的
and she loved that kind of thing.
她喜欢派对这些东西
Would have made her laugh.
她会很开心的
She sounds like a great woman.
听起来是个好妻子
Yeah, she was.
是啊 她很好
Although this all makes it a bit, um...
虽然这样做有点
Kind of makes it harder, doesn't it?
让人更难过 是不是
When everyone remembers them as some kind of a saint.
人们用一种怀念圣人的方式去纪念他们
Make them not real any more.
让他们变得不再真实了
The person you knew.
不像你认识的人了
Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly it.
是啊 说得对
Everything all right?
有事吗
Fine, fine. Someone's fucking in there, apparently.
没事 很明显 有人在里面开干了
Excellent.
很好
Let's grab another drink.
我们再去喝一杯吧
Stop it, Phoebs. Fucking hell. Let me sort this out.
等一下 菲比 让我先把这些分开
Hello, Holly. Hi.
你好 霍莉 你好
Everything all right?
有什么事吗
I was looking for Georgia.
我在找乔治娅
As per.
和以前一样
George? I'm pissing.
乔治娅 我在尿尿
Don't suppose you've got one of those going spare?
我能来一些吗
Be my guest, darling.
请便吧 亲爱的
There's always some dickhead after you when you've got coke.
一旦有了可♥卡♥因♥ 总有傻瓜会跟着你
Promise not to follow you around all night.
我保证不会整晚跟着你的
It's not like she paid for it.
她又没付钱
Oh, I paid for it.
我可是付了的
Slut. I'm really sorry about Fay.
小婊♥子♥ 费伊的事 我真的很难过
I just wanted you guys to know.
我只是想让你们知道
Thank you, Holly.
谢谢你 霍莉
How are you all doing?
你们还好吗
We're OK.
我们挺好的
Now you have to, like, work.
现在你们要工作了
It's kind of our business.
这好像是我们自己的事吧
Well, at least the coke's nice.
好吧 至少可♥卡♥因♥不错
Have another. Phoebe...
你可以再来一个 菲比
Hey, girl.
嘿
Hey, girl.
嘿
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Charlie, get me a drink.
查理 给我杯喝的
Hey, Mr Steiner, let's see if you can dance. No, no...
嘿 斯坦纳先生 我们来试试你会不会跳舞 别 别
Come on! No, thank you.
快来呀 不用了 谢谢
Just, come on. No, no, it's fine.
快来呀 别 真不用了
You're making a tit of yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
You're a lightweight
你是个无名小卒
Do you have any idea what you're competing for?
你知道你现在在抢的是什么吗
You're not like them, can't you see that?
你和她们不一样 你看不出来吗
Too far, I'm guessing? Guys.
我猜 差得太远了 你们两个
Did anyone tell you what happened to Fay Brookstone?
有没有人告诉你费伊·博斯通到底发生了什么
Who's this girl? Nobody.
她是谁 她不重要
Let it go. Aren't you thinking about her?
别这样 你想过她吗
Like, what the fuck went wrong?
比如 她到底发生了什么
Right. I think it's about time you clear out, guys.
好吧 你们必须得走了
Lucas, what are we telling you?
卢卡斯 我们刚刚在讲什么来着
Get off me, George.
放开我 乔治娅
Holly, let's go.
霍莉 我们走
Right, I think it's home time.
好吧 我觉得是该回家了
Get her the fuck out of here.
赶紧把她带走
I'm sorry. Come back.
对不起 回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Come back. Come back. I'm sorry.
回来吧 回来吧 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't think we saw the best of you tonight.
我觉得今晚你状态不好
Are you talking about me offending the honoured guest
你是说我冒犯了你们尊贵的来宾
or boking all over myself? Both.
还是说我吐了自己一身 都有
I'm not usually like that.
我平时不是这样的
I don't lose control, ever.
我从来不失控
Why not? You're 19. Because I decided.
怎么不会 你才十九岁 因为我决定了
A long time ago.
很久以前
You can't live your life keeping control of everything.
你不可能控制你人生的一切
Why did you come tonight? I don't know.
你今晚为什么会来 我也不知道
I think it's because you're ambitious. So?
也许是因为你有野心 所以呢
This isn't about your friend any more, do you get that?
这已经跟你朋友无关了 你懂吗
I want in.
我想加入
The truth.
这是实话
Thank you.
谢谢
So, you're in.
那你就加入啊
What? You heard me.
什么 你听到了
Come on, Holly.
跟上 霍莉
Why do you want in?
你为什么想加入
I want to do something for myself.
我想为自己做点事
I need to. You're already working it out.
我必须为自己着想 你已经快要弄清楚了
What? Why I'm dead.
什么 我死的原因
You can't resist.
你无法抗拒
You have to put things right.
你必须纠正错误
Because of what you did.
因为你做过的事
Show me who you are, Holly McStay.
给我看看你的能力 霍莉·麦克斯泰
Where's the party?
派对在哪里
Nowhere, I have to work the last bit.
没有了 我要收尾了
All right.
好吧
I'm still here for when you want to go. OK.
你要走的时候还来这里找我 好的
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表