剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
You, you give me hopes again
# 你重赋我希望 #
And now I have no choice
# 我别无他选 #
But to follow
# 唯有随波逐流 #
I'm sinking faster
# 我加速坠落 #
I'm sinking faster, yeah
# 我加速坠落 #
I'm sinking faster into the deep.
# 我加速坠落 直至深渊 #
Are you guys minted off these internships, or what?
你们是靠这些实习机会发财了吗
What sort of work do you do there? Coffees and photocopying.
你在那做什么工作 倒咖啡和复印文件
People are going to say stupid things about Fay.
人们会对费伊说三道四
But if you knew her, you knew Fay was strong.
但如果你认识她 你就知道费伊很坚强
Are you one of them?
你也是其中之一吗
They've offered me a room in the house, so I'm taking it.
她们邀请我过去住 我答应了
That is Lukas Steiner.
那是卢卡斯· 斯坦纳
Steiner was Fay's catch.
斯坦纳是费伊的理想对象
So, they're competing for her job? You're not like them!
所以 她们是争着想代替她么 你跟她们不一样
Did anyone tell you what happened to Fay?
没有人告诉你费伊的事么
Get her the fuck out of here. Who did this?
赶紧把她带走 这是谁刻的
They were my friends. But you fell out?
我之前的朋友 但你们吵架了
Because of what you did?
因为你的所作所为
Why did you come tonight?
你今晚来干什么
I want in. So, you're in.
我想加入 那你就加入
What? You heard me.
什么 你没听错
Uh-huh. OK.
好的
Yeah.
是
She's here with me now.
她现在就在我跟前
Yeah, the new intern.
对 新来的实习生
No problem.
没问题
Sorry, if you could just take a seat?
抱歉 你能先坐一下么
Oh, wait. This was couriered in for you this morning.
等一下 这是今早寄给你的东西
Thanks.
谢谢
Holly.
霍莉
So, your first week's just about getting to know the company
第一周你的任务就是 了解公♥司♥概况
and what the different departments do.
以及部门之间的职能区分
After that, you'll be placed where we think you're best suited.
在这之后 我们会把你安排到最合适的岗位
Now, the boss lives up there.
老板的办公室在那
So, you're going to see the bigger clients go up
之后 你会看到大客户
and the employees attached to their accounts,
以及负责他们账户的职员进去
but apart from that, it's out of bounds, OK?
除了这些人之外 闲杂人等不得进入 好吗
Sure. Right.
明白 好
Can I just leave you to it from here?
我们能先到这儿吗
I've got a seriously fucking busy morning ahead.
我今早要忙的事太多了
Yeah, of course. Fantastic.
当然可以 太好了
Oh, Holly.
霍莉
Bonne chance.
祝你好运
Well, fuck me!
天呐
McStay! Who?
麦克斯泰 谁
You can bugger off, I'm busy now.
你走吧 我要干活了
Come on, then.
来吧
So, you'll need to set up your work e-mail
你得先登录你的工作邮箱
and then go through the ridiculous Health and Safety videos.
然后看完所有无聊的健康安全视频
Come find me when you're done, yeah?
完事后来找我 好吗
Are you missing lectures? It depends how late I need to stay.
你翘课了吗 取决于我在这待多久
Let Jude know. She'll talk to your professors
告诉裘德吧 她会跟你的教授谈的
and get the heat taken off, OK?
保证你平安无事 好吗
Ok.
好的
Are you one of them? What's your name?
你也是他们其中一员么 你叫什么
Hello?
你好
'Stalking me at work?'
跟踪我来上班么
'You could have just called me, you know.'
你应该先告诉我一声的
Where are you?
你在哪
'It's perfect.'
太好了
'I can see you from my desk.'
我坐在办公桌上就能看到你
Gross.
真渗人
Office clothes really suit you. I look like someone's mother.
制♥服♥很适合你 我看上去就像是一个老妈子
No mother I know.
我可没见过这样的老妈子
When do you do lunch?
你什么时候去吃饭
Rory? Rory?
罗里 罗里
This way, please.
这边请
What were the police here for?
这些警员来这干嘛
James Buxton. Apparently, his family can't get hold of him.
詹姆斯·巴克斯顿 看样子他家人联♥系♥不上他
He's missing?
他失踪了么
This isn't like other internships, is it? Nope.
这份实习不简单 是么 对
Are you clever? Not top-of your-sixth-form clever,
你机灵吗 并非是那种第六感的小机灵
I mean, properly clever?
我的意思是 适当的敏锐感
Probably not like you, Louise.
大概做不到你那样 露易丝
Well, I'm not so good at the other stuff. There.
我在其他方面可不怎么拿手 如此而已
Hate me less now?
对我印象好点了没
Other stuff? Relationship management.
其他方面 人际关系的处理
I've always wanted to be on the Steiner account.
我一直想拿下斯坦纳
Just never been given the chance.
但至今没有那个机会
Slacking off already, girls?
没事干了么 姑娘们
Just giving Holly the runthrough. Good to see you, Holly.
我只是在给霍莉介绍情况 很高兴见到你 霍莉
Feeling all right? Yeah, I think so.
感觉还好么 还不错
Sorry about the fundraiser.
我为募捐会的事表示抱歉
Oh, God, don't worry. We've all been there, believe me.
别放在心上 我们都可能犯错
Is Steiner in today? Yep. On my way to him now.
斯坦纳今天会来么 会 我这就去接他
I'm free... We're fine, thanks, Louise.
我有空... 我俩就好 谢谢 露易丝
He's probably just...
他可能只是...
I don't know what's a test and what isn't with him.
我不明白 在他那 什么才算是真正的考验
Come in, Elizabeth.
进来吧 伊丽莎白
Come in!
进来
Hello.
你好
What are you writing?
你在写什么
Documenting your betrayal.
记下你的背叛
What?
什么
I told you that information in good faith.
我毫无保留地把那些信息告诉你
About the girls?
那些女孩么
Elizabeth, that's not how I got in.
伊丽莎白 我并不是靠这个进去的
Don't think you could argue it didn't give you an advantage.
你不能否认的是 那些信息确实帮到了你
OK. Fine.
好吧
I'm sorry. You can still try for it.
对不起 你依然可以争取
No, thanks, I've actually started
不了 事实上 我现在开始
to doubt their commitment to student welfare.
怀疑他们对学生福利的承诺了
I think that's probably smart.
全身而退才是聪明的做法
So, why are you doing it? It's complicated.
那你为什么要加入 很难说清楚
Actually complicated or just something
到底是很难讲清楚
you don't want to talk to me about?
还是你压根不想说
I need to figure out what's going on.
我得弄清楚发生了什么
What Georgia's doing. No-one's even talking about Fay.
乔治娅在做什么 为什么所有人对费伊都避而不谈
I'm guessing they're probably embarrassed
我猜 他们大概很羞愧
by their lack of provisions for intern stress.
因为没有考虑到实习生的心理压力
You don't get it.
你不懂
You know, it's weird. I hear that a lot.
这很怪 所有人都这么说
But I tend to be right.
但我往往都是对的
I actually tend to be pretty on the money.
一押一个准
All right.
好吧
What, you're glad you got in cos you think it's cool
能加入他们 你觉得太棒了 自己太牛了吧
and you want to be cool and cos it drives you round the twist
你想万众瞩目 结果乔治娅更受重视
that they thought Georgia was cooler than you?
你才因此觉得窝火吧
Think what you like, Elizabeth.
随你怎么想 伊丽莎白
I will.
我会的
I'm sorry, OK?
对不起 行吗
I know you wanted the internship.
我知道你想要那个实习生职位
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
It's French knitting.
法国针织
Hello?
有人吗
Feels weird, right?
感觉很奇怪 对吗
I didn't realise how shit my stuff is.
我才知道我的东西很烂
Don't worry.
别担心
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表