剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
I would ask the media to attempt to do the same.
我请求各位媒体也尽量还原真♥相♥
A good story doesn't equal a true one.
故事好不等同于它是真的
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Nothing's happening.
什么都没发生
Alistair McDermid is a fantastic boss and a gentleman.
阿利斯特·麦克德米德是一个极棒的老板也是一位绅士
These accusations are ridiculous.
这些指控就是无稽之谈
It's very easy to ruin a man's life with a simple lie.
说一个简单的谎毁掉一个男人的生活很容易
I'd like everyone to know that the man I know
我想让大家知道 我所认识的这个男人
is not capable of what they're claiming.
不可能做出他们说的那种事
He helps women achieve.
他帮助女性获得成功
I think it's a shame that that immediately brings distrust
小小一个视频就让你们立刻对他妄加论断
and judgment down on you.
真是太可惜了
It didn't work.
视频没起作用
He's going to get away with it. They're not...
他要洗脱罪名了 警♥察♥...
They're not going to do anything.
警♥察♥不会采取任何措施
Holly.
霍莉
I'm going back to halls, I just want to go to sleep.
我要回学生宿舍 我只想睡一觉
Do you have any idea what you've done
你知道自己到底做了什么吗
You can't go back to halls, OK
你不能回学生宿舍 好吗
Come on.
跟我走
Where have you been
你去哪了
Nowhere.
没去哪
So are you going to tell
你现在能告诉我们
us what this is about now? Queen Bee is here.
这是要干嘛吗 大姐大已经到了
We are shutting down the house.
我们要关掉这所房♥子
Isn't that wonderful
这真是太好了
I'm sure you've all got a lot of questions, feel very betrayed.
我知道你们都有很多疑问 觉得被背叛了
I know I do.
反正我有这种感觉
Why would Fay do that? Try and set him up like that
费伊为什么要像这样陷害阿利斯特
You don't know what happened.
你不了解发生了什么
Well, I know she was messed up. Yeah, and for what reason
我知道她已经疯了 对 但是她为什么会这样
She was... Stop it. We're not doing this,
她曾... 停 我们不能这样
we're not sitting here and speculating.
我们不能坐在这胡乱猜测
I think it's exactly the time
我认为现在正是
to start asking a few questions, actually.
问问题的时候
Seems to me Holly's the only one thinking clearly.
对我来说似乎霍莉是唯一一个头脑清醒的人
Holly's naive.
霍莉太天真
She doesn't understand any of this.
她一点儿都不明白这些事情
Thank you.
呵呵
Fuck this.
操
Louise, wait.
露易丝 等等
Anything else
还有别的事吗
We used to talk, you and me.
我们以前无话不谈
You use to tell me things.
你曾经会告诉我心事
Things change.
时移事易
Yes, they did.
是啊 时移事易
Suddenly you're just talking to my brother.
突然间你就只对我的弟弟说了
You mean doing the job you set me up for
你是说做你给我的工作
He said that you were doing more than just your job.
他说你做的可不止是工作所需
He said that you told him Fay and James
她说是你告诉他费伊和詹姆斯
were going to expose him and Steiner, but that's...
将会揭发他和斯坦纳 但那是...
That's a lie, isn't it
那是假话 对吧
Everyone had their game to play.
每个人都有自己的想法
Rachel.
瑞秋
It's over, Jude.
都结束了 裘德
Surely you can see that.
当然你是知道的
You couldn't keep up. Now things are happening without you.
你没法跟上大家的脚步 所以现在的你好似局外人
I don't know you at all, do I?
我完全不了解你 对吗
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
Bye, Professor.
再见了 教授
Rory, talk to me.
罗里 和我讲话
Rory?
罗里
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'll go and get your stuff from halls later.
我一会儿再去你宿舍打包你的东西
What?
什么
You need to leave. I'm not going anywhere.
你必须得走了 我哪儿都不去
He's going to come for you now. Do you get that?
他现在会来找你算账了 你知道吗
You played the wrong hand, it didn't work.
你走错了一步棋 并且毫无效果
Somebody needed to act.
总有人该行动了
Why haven't the police arrested him yet?
为什么警♥察♥还没有逮捕他
You... You gave them everything, right?
你... 你把所有东西都给他们了 对吧
My phone? Of course I did.
还有我的手♥机♥ — 我当然给了
Then why is nothing happening? Why is he still walking around?
那为什么这么平静 为什么他还逍遥在外
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你还不懂
Fay and James had a place. Maybe there's stuff there, evidence.
费伊和詹姆斯有自己的住处 也许那里会有证据
Maybe we can still go...
也许我们依然可以...
What place? I didn't tell you.
什么住处 我没有告诉你
It was their secret.
这本是他们的秘密
Where?
在哪里
Tyrell Street, on the water.
提利尔大街 靠近湖边
I can show you. No.
我可以带你去 不必了
It doesn't matter any more.
已经无所谓了
I thought maybe we could find something
我以为我们可以找到一些东西
that will prove that Alistair...
能够证明阿利斯特...
It won't matter. For fuck's sake, Holly, he's protected.
不会有用的 你♥他♥妈♥醒醒吧 霍莉 有人保护他
By who?
谁保护他
Businesspeople, politicians, the police.
商人 政客 警♥察♥
He has friends everywhere.
到处都有他的朋友
You're insane, you...
你疯了 你...
You said that they were close to arresting him.
你说过他们就快抓到他了
You're not making any sense.
这根本就说不通
He will fucking kill you, Holly!
他尼玛会杀了你的 霍莉
Let me keep you safe.
让我保你安全
Do you understand?
你懂了吗
Do you understand?
你听懂了吗
I am going to go get your stuff from halls, wait for me here.
我现在去你宿舍拿回你的东西 在这里等我
When I come back, we can go.
等我回来后 我们就能走了
I love you.
我爱你
I need your phone.
我需要你的手♥机♥
I need to trace where they're sending you this stuff.
我需要追踪那个一直给你发线索的号♥码
You gave them everything, right?
你把一切都给他们了 对吗
Course I did.
我当然给了
Hi. She's not here.
嗨 她不在这里
Do you know where she went?
你知道她去哪儿了吗
No.
不知道
No worries.
那就没事了
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
She shouldn't be out, right?
她根本就不应该出门 对吗
Holly's pretty good at taking care of herself.
霍莉很会照顾自己
She could be in actual danger.
她可能真的身处险境
Maybe she likes it.
也许她就喜欢这样
Holly? Rachel, I need you to help me.
霍莉 瑞秋 我需要你的帮助
Ok, calm down. Where are you?
好的 先冷静下来 你在哪里
I'm at Rory's.
我在罗里的家
Everything is still here, he hasn't given anything to the police.
所有东西都在这里 他什么都还没给警方
I don't even know if there is an investigation.
我甚至不知道是不是真的有调查
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他到底是谁
You need to get out.
你得从那里出来
I think... I think I know where he's gone.
我想... 我想我知道他去哪里了
They had a place, Fay and James.
费伊和詹姆斯有个住处
Stay where you are. Don't go over.
留在原地 不要去找他
I need to know. I need to know.
我需要知道 我需要真♥相♥
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
You never gave them the things I was sent.
你并没有把我收到的东西交给警♥察♥
The things I handed over to you.
我还把它们亲自交给你了
Whatever you're thinking, you've got it wrong. Did you?
不论你在想些什么 你都误会了 你有给吗
No.
没有
The police aren't...
那些警♥察♥...
Coming for Alistair, are they?
他们并没有在调查阿利斯特 是吗
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表