剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
Don't get pulled back into this shit.
别被这些破事儿影响了
Look, guys, we're done, all right?
听着 朋友们 这事先告一段落 好吗
Rachel, you're welcome at mine, but...
瑞秋 我欢迎你来我家住 但是...
just don't bring her like that. Ok?
别把她醉醺醺的带到我家 好吗
Holly won't go with you, you know.
你知道霍莉是不会和你一起走的
She won't leave her.
她是不会离开乔治娅的
She will.
她会的
Come on, darling. Time to go.
好了 亲爱的 该走了
Where? Alistair's.
去哪里 阿利斯特那儿
He's been asking for you. Did you speak to him?
他一直很想见你 你和他讲过话了吗
I've tried calling, but I couldn't get through.
我试着给他打过电♥话♥ 可是没有人接
I thought he was angry with me.
我以为他在生我的气
He's upset, but not with you.
他的确有些心烦 但不是因为你
He needs you.
他需要你
You keep trying to help, but you just make things worse.
你一直想着要帮忙 可却是在帮倒忙
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
I'm dead, Holly. I can't tell you anything.
我已经死了 霍莉 我没办法给你意见
There's something wrong with me.
我肯定是个灾星
People always get hurt.
身边的人总是会受伤
Bit narcissistic, isn't it?
有些自恋了 不是吗
Rory, Georgia...
罗里 乔治娅...
Lisa?
还有丽莎吗
Is that really true?
真的是你的责任吗
I mean, you were a little girl,
你也只不过是个小女孩
you played a stupid prank that went wrong.
你制♥造♥了一场很愚蠢的恶作剧 而她当真了
Did you mean to hurt her? No.
你有想过要真的伤害她吗 没有
No.
没有
You have to forgive yourself.
你必须原谅你自己
I can't.
我没办法
Why not? She did.
为什么不 她有原谅你啊
Georgia.
乔治娅
Fay, wait.
费伊 等等
I need you to tell me what to do.
我需要你来告诉我 我该怎么做
You don't get it yet.
你现在还无法理解
But you will.
可是你会懂的
You're perfect.
你是完美的
'Holly.'
"霍莉"
Where are you?
你在哪里
What's going on?
发生什么了
'Meet me in The Windsor. I'll be there in an hour.'
"去温莎酒吧见我 我一个小时内就能到"
I can't stand it any more.
我无法继续承受这一切了
'It's ok. I'm on my way back. I'll explain everything.'
"没关系的 我在回来的路上了 我会向你解释一切"
It's ok.
没事的
You're ok.
你没事
What's happening?
发生什么了
In a sec. I need to tell you something.
稍等一下 我要先告诉你点事
Sit down.
坐下吧
What did you feel?
你感觉到了什么
When?
什么时候
When I did it.
我下手的时候
When I killed Rory. Stop it.
我杀罗里的时候 别说了
Did you feel it here?
你这里有感觉吗
Kind of like... A vibration, like...
类似于... 一阵快♥感♥
the second before you come, you know.
就像是你快要高♥潮♥的那一刻
I know you felt it. What are you saying?
我知道你感觉到了 你在说什么
It's over, Holly.
都结束了 霍莉
We made it.
我们成功了
Now it's only Georgia in the way,
现在只有乔治娅在挡我们的路
just like Lisa was.
就像当初的丽莎一样
What do you want?
你想要什么
Come on, Holly.
别闹了 霍莉
You still don't remember?
你怎么还是不记得呢
Remember what?
记得什么
I've been trying to remind you.
我一直试图让你想起来
But it's ok.
不过也没关系
I'll save you, like you saved me.
我会救你的 就像你救了我一样
Let go.
放手
Milly?
你是米莉
Yes!
是的
'Holly!'
"霍莉"
Holly! Milly!
霍莉 米莉
She's going to stalk us.
她会悄悄跟踪我们的
She's so weird.
她实在是太奇怪了
If she finds us, we get infected.
如果她找到我们 我们也会被传染
We're going to have to live here... Forever.
我们就得住在这里了 永远住在这里
You were so powerful.
你本是那么的强大
You were the most powerful girl I'd ever known.
你是我认识的最强大的女孩儿
I was so scared of who I was.
我是如此地害怕真实的自己
You made it ok.
可你让一切都变好了
For the first time in my life
那是人生中的第一次
I knew there were other people like me,
我终于知道这世上也有其他和我一样的人
because you were like me.
因为你和我一样
Have you forgotten?
你都忘了吗
That's so sad, Holly.
这多令人难过啊 霍莉
Lisa has to do it.
丽莎一定得这么做
Yeah.
没错
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I've been getting you to the right place.
我一直在引导你走回正轨
'Get in. I like it when you're happy.
"进来吧 我喜欢看你开心的模样
'You're here with me.
"有我陪着你呢
'Stop trying to say you're so powerful.
"别再一直说你很强大这种话了
'I'm with you, Holly. Maybe you need to let her go.
“有我在 霍莉 也许是时候放她走了
'You're here at last.'
“你终于来了"
I tried to remind you with Fay, but... it didn't work.
本来想靠费伊的事情让你记起来的 不过并没成功
We weren't together.
我们还是没有在一起
I think we need to be together when they die.
我想在他们死的时候 我们必须得在一起
Sending you her stupid research and video was the long way round,
给你发那些无聊的视频和调查线索其实是在放长线
but... it worked.
好在你上钩了
Someone's sending me things.
有人在一直给我发东西
These messages that you've been getting,
你收到的那些短♥信♥和邮件
you know who sent them, don't you?
你知道是谁发给你的 对吗
You get it now?
现在你懂了吗
You killed her.
你杀了她
She was ready to go.
她早已一心赴死
She did the first one herself.
第一次就是她自杀的
I just... gave her a little push.
我只是 轻轻地推了下她
It's your turn now.
现在换你了
You need to let Georgia go.
你需要让乔治娅消失
It's ok to be scared. I'll help you.
有些害怕是正常的 我会帮助你
It's just us now.
现在只剩下我们俩了
You understand?
你懂了吗
Where's Georgia?
乔治娅在哪里
I'm only taking you if you're ready.
只有你准备好了 我才会带你去
If you want to see her, come with me.
如果你想见她 那就跟我来
She's waiting for us.
她在等我们
Come on.
来吧
Jude.
裘德
What do you want, Al?
你到底想要什么 阿利斯特
Rory's dead.
罗里死了
Murdered.
是谋杀
They've arrested me for it.
他们逮捕了我
Did you do it?
是你做的吗
Do you honestly think I'm capable of that?
你真心觉得我有胆子做这种事吗
She came to the office, she...
她来到我的办公室 她...
She threatened me. She was fucking insane.
她威胁我 她是真的疯了
She set me up.
她给我设了圈套
Rachel.
是瑞秋
I think Rachel killed Rory, Jude.
我觉得是瑞秋杀害了罗里 裘德
You created her.
是你让她变成这样
She helped you to ruin people.
她曾帮着你摧毁他人
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表