剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
What is she doing?
她现在要做什么
I swear, I don't know.
我发誓 我不知道
What does she want?
她想要什么
I don't know.
我不知道
My money, maybe.
也许是我的钱
I've got no idea.
我真的不知道
She took the keys to the beach house.
她拿走了海边别♥墅♥的钥匙
What?!
什么
Jude, please, please, please, just come down here.
裘德 拜托了 求求你 求求你 过来一下
Come down here and tell me what you know.
过来这边告诉我你知道的事
I didn't do this.
我没杀罗里
She's dangerous, Al.
她很危险 阿利斯特
So come and help me. Get down here and help me.
那就过来帮帮我 到这来帮我
Jude...
裘德 ...
Jude?
裘德
What did you give her? She might have overdosed.
你给了她什么 她可能嗑药过量了
There you go again, still feeling responsible for her weakness.
你又来了 总觉得自己要负责保护她
That was the saddest part about seeing you again.
重逢之后 最可悲的莫过于这一点了
Seeing how unlike yourself she'd made you.
看着她让你变得失去自我
You know the real me. Yes.
你了解真正的我 当然
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
I don't want you here. Tell the truth.
我不想要你出现 告诉她真♥相♥
You're ruining this for me.
你会毁了我的好事
You're jealous. You don't want me to be happy.
你嫉妒我 你不想让我开心
She's not like you, is she, Holly?
她可不像你 是吗 霍莉
No.
是啊
She's a liability. Never able to take care of herself.
她就是个麻烦 从不能照顾好自己
Always looking to you to sort things out.
总是等着你去解决问题
You resent that, don't you?
你憎恶这一点 不是吗
Yes.
是的
I hate you.
我讨厌你
You're going to do it again. Just like last time.
你要再来一遍 就像上一次
You'll feel better afterwards, I promise.
事后就没那么难受了 我保证
Hi, this is Holly's phone, I can't...
你好 这是霍莉的电♥话♥ 我现在不能...
You've reached Georgia Cunningham. I'm unable...
这里是乔治娅的语♥音♥信箱 我现在不能...
It's almost the same as home, isn't it?
这和家乡几乎一模一样 不是吗
It's beautiful, don't you think?
很漂亮 你不觉得吗
What's happening?
发生了什么
We can get it back. That feeling we have together.
我们可以找回共同拥有过的感觉
When you're ready.
准备好了吗
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Holly, what's she doing?
霍莉 她在干什么
Just like before.
就像从前一样
Make her stop.
快阻止她
It doesn't work like that any more, George. Look.
你的话已经没用了 乔治娅 看
Go on, Holly, do it. Make me stop.
来啊 霍莉 刀接过去 阻止我
No, Milly. You see?
不要 米莉 看到了吗
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around!
给我转过去
This is it. You're free, Holly. We're free.
就是这样 你自♥由♥了 霍莉 我们自♥由♥了
Swim, Georgia. Swim.
游起来 乔治娅 游起来
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做
You're going to stop now, Rachel.
你不能继续下去了 瑞秋
But you're like me. Maybe once, but not any more.
但你和我是一样的 也许曾经是 但现在不是了
Why do you love her?
你为什么爱她
Because she saved me.
因为她拯救了我
Because she saved me from you.
因为她把我从你那里拽了出来
Do it.
动手吧
They're sending me to live with my dad.
他们要送我去跟爸爸一块住
Don't forget about me, OK?
别忘了我 好吗
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Milly, come on.
米莉 快过来
Who was that?
她是谁
No one.
谁也不是
Holly!
霍莉!
Holly!
霍莉!
I knew it. We're not even in the same tutorial group.
我就知道 我们甚至都不在同一个讨论小组
We live together, Elizabeth.
我们可是住在一起 伊丽莎白
You're not going to miss me that much.
你不会那么想念我的
That's not what I meant,
我不是这个意思
I meant for covering each other's absences.
我期待的是互相帮对方翘课打掩护
When was your last absence?
你上一次翘课是什么时候
Primary 2.
小学二年级
I had the chickenpox.
我起了水痘
Oh, are we still on for Strictly and hot Vimto party later?
我们之后还要去曲奇热饮料派对吗
I'm going to drink wine...
我想要喝酒...
but yeah.
但我会去
And do you think... they'll be joining us?
你认为... 她们会和我们一起吗
You should go down and hang out with them, they're not that bad.
你应该下楼和她们一起玩 她们没你想的那么坏
time will tell.
时间会证明一切
Right, I won't be long.
好了 我很快回来
Adorable.
好可爱
Are you guys going to get dressed today?
你们今天不打扮一下吗
Job doesn't start till next week.
下个礼拜工作才开始
I'm leaning towards hottest kept woman as a career.
我倾向于做一个最热辣的职业情妇
She just got accepted on to her master's.
她的硕士申请通过了
Congrats.
恭喜
Are you going out?
你要出门
Yeah, I'm going to go meet my dad for lunch.
是啊 我要和我爸爸共进午餐
I'll be back in a bit.
一会儿回来
Have fun.
祝你过得开心
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Louise asked me over.
露易丝邀请我过来的
Yeah, of course. Come in.
请进
I don't really know what I'm going to say to them.
我真不知道要对她们说些什么
It's hard for everyone right now. Don't worry.
现在所有人都不知道该说什么 别担心
How have you been?
你最近如何
Ok.
还不错
It's good to get home for a bit.
回家待一阵感觉很好
I'm going to retake the term.
我会重修这学期
Cool.
不错啊
Different course.
上其他的课
Good shot.
干得漂亮
Were you just leaving?
你是要出门吗
Yeah, erm... I'm just going out for a bit,
是啊... 我正要出去一下
but I'll be back later on.
一会儿就回来
If you're hanging about, we...
如果你要出去逛逛 我们可以...
Yeah, cool, we should...
好啊 我们应该...
Hey, George.
嘿 乔治娅
Hey. Come up.
嘿 上楼来吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
How are you?
你最近怎么样
Good. Just moved into a new house.
很好 刚搬了新房♥子
First term down.
第一学期结束了
You?
你呢
I think it'll take a while.
我想还需要一段时间调整
Maybe it should.
也许应该如此
I wish we'd had more time to talk.
我希望我们能有时间谈谈
I want to tell you how sorry...
我想要告诉你我有多抱歉...
You don't need it, Jude.
你不需要这样的 裘德
I'm fine. We're...
我很好 我们...
We're all fine.
我们都很好
I'm going to...
我得走了...
You should come back to work, Professor.
你应该回来工作的 教授
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表