剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
Right now, we need time and privacy to come to terms
现在 我们需要时间以及私人空间
with the shock of losing two family members.
来缓解失去两位亲人的惊恸
Someone's sending me things. The police have got this all wrong.
有人不断发资料给我 警♥察♥全都搞错了
I am the police.
我就是警♥察♥
Tell me that you didn't know.
告诉我你不知道
What do I do?
我要怎么做
I'll deal with it.
我会处理的
Steiner is the criminal. A fucking murderer, George.
斯坦纳是个罪犯 一个十足的刽子手 乔治娅
Why don't you believe me? Get off me!
你为什么不相信我呢 放开我
One...
一...
two...
二...
three.
三
Why do you do it?
你为什么要这么做
Why do you find the bad people?
为什么要和坏人混在一起
Cos I'm like them.
因为我也好不到哪去
The others should know
其他人应该知道
what being Alistair's "Top girl" Really means.
作为阿利斯特的头牌女孩真正意味着什么
Maybe I can warn people.
或许我还能警告大家
Get out.
离开
Get out before you're me.
趁你还没有变成我之前 离开
You
# 你 #
You give me hopes again and now I have no choice
# 你重赋我希望 我别无他选 #
But to follow
# 唯有随波逐流 #
I'm sinking faster
# 我加速坠落 #
I'm sinking faster, yeah
# 我加速坠落 #
I'm sinking faster into the deep.
# 我加速坠落 直至深渊 #
'Maybe I can warn people.
"或许我还能警告大家
'Maybe I can do this one thing.
"或许我还能做这最后一件事
'Get out.
"离开
'Get out before you're me.'
"趁你还没有变成我之前 离开"
I've had enough.
我受够了
I'm tired.
我累了
I just want everything...
我希望一切就这样...
to stop.
停止
Hey, Layla.
嘿 蕾拉
Er, my pass is on the blink. Can you buzz me through?
我的门禁卡坏了 你能放我进去吗
Someone will be right down.
马上就会有人下来的
It's fine, I'm due in today.
没事的 我今天本就应该来的
Someone's just coming, if you just take a seat...
马上就有人来了 请你先坐下稍等一下...
Buzz me through, Layla. I can't, Holly. Fuck!
放我进去 蕾拉 不行 霍莉 操
Holly...
霍莉...
Am I fired? Just come and sit down over here. Am I?
我被炒了吗 过来坐下 我是不是被炒了
I mean, did you really think you'd be kept on
上次那样大闹一场之后
after the way you behaved?
你以为我们还会留着你吗
This is the fucking Gestapo.
你们简直就是他妈的盖世太保
Lower your voice.
声音放低点
No.
不
You're out.
你出局了
OK? Show a little self-respect and don't cause a scene.
知道吗 自尊自爱一点 别吵吵闹闹丢人现眼了
Get Rory down here now.
现在就把罗里叫下来
I'm going to keep talking, Charlie.
我会继续大声嚷嚷的 查理
I'm going to keep going and
我会继续闹下去的
I really don't think you want me to do that.
这恐怕是你不愿意看到的
Charlie? I'm fired.
查理 我被炒了
Get her to calm down. Back off.
让她冷静下来 走开
Come here.
跟我来
You need to get her straight, mate.
你得让她想清楚了 兄弟
Fuck you, Charlie.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 查理
Rory... Keep walking. Stop.
罗里... 继续走 停下
What are you doing? Hm?
你在干什么呢
You promised me you were going to keep a hold of yourself.
你答应过我会控制好自己的
It's too late.
太迟了
Well, it is now, yeah.
现在当然是迟了
Do you understand?
你到底明不明白
Every time you make a scene, you jeopardise everything.
你每次大闹一场 都会把一切都毁了
No, it's worse, you don't understand.
不 事态恶化了 你不懂
It's fucking worse! What?
事态恶化了 什么
He sent me something else.
他又发东西给我了
Tell me.
告诉我
'Get out.
"离开
'Get out before you're me.'
"趁你还没有变成我之前 离开"
I didn't know.
我之前不知道
I thought this was all about money.
我以为一切都只关乎金钱
Money is just what makes them believe they can do this.
金钱只是让他们觉得自己能够这么做
How quickly will they arrest them?
警方多快能逮捕他们
Rory!
罗里
These investigations take months, Holly.
这些调查要花费数月 霍莉
If the police and the FCA can get everything lined up,
如果警方和金融行为监♥管♥局♥能收集到所有证据的话
they will take him down forever. He'll go to prison.
他们就能一劳永逸地拿下他 他会坐牢的
They are raping her.
他们强♥奸♥了她
She doesn't say that. She doesn't have to.
她没有明确说出来 她不需要宣之于口
I'm not saying it's not horrific, but she doesn't resist.
我承认这的确很可怕 但是她并没有抗拒
What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事啊
I am trying to get you to be clever.
我想让你机智一些
Do you know that after
你知不知道
your last conversation with Alistair and Jude,
在你上次跟阿利斯特和裘德谈完话之后
Solasta's accounts the police were watching just disappeared?
警方监视着的索莱丝塔的账户就凭空消失了
That was evidence that YOU made disappear.
正是你让这些证据无处可考了
Steiner's investments are already being tidied up.
斯坦纳的投资已经被洗得干干净净了
You could destroy the whole case, Holly.
你可能会毁了整个案子的 霍莉
Fay's dead.
费伊已经死了
It's a rich man's word against a dead girl's.
当一个有钱的男人和一个死去的女孩对簿公堂
Who do you think is going to win that one?
你觉得胜利会属于谁
I need to get Georgia out.
我得把乔治娅救出来
He's hurting her.
他在伤害她
She's... She's...
她... 她...
I know.
我明白的
Look, I've got it downloaded.
听着 我已经下载好了
I'm going to take it in.
我会把它带到警局的
I need you to delete it from your e-mails.
你必须从邮件里把它删掉
Why? It's dangerous, Holly.
为什么 这很危险 霍莉
I don't want anything to lead back to you, understand?
我不希望有任何线索指回你这里 明白吗
Let me take care of it.
让我来处理吧
Did you make any copies?
你有做任何备份吗
No.
没有
Knock-knock.
我进来啦
Sleep-Eze?
褪黑素片吗
How many did you take?
你吃了多少片
You're silly.
你太傻了
You need to get up.
你得起来
I've got the day off.
我今天休息
Jude wants to see you.
裘德想要见你
I don't work for Jude.
我不为裘德卖♥♥命
Come on, I'll help you.
来吧 我来帮你
I'm not going, Phoebe.
我不会去的 菲比
Come on.
来吧
Here we go. Arms up.
来 胳膊举起来
I don't think that's your job, Jude.
这好像不是你的工作 裘德
Do you want to give me a hand?
你要来帮忙吗
It's definitely not my job.
这绝对不是我的工作
Fair enough.
行吧
I was wanting to check in with you about the other night.
我只是想因为那天晚上的事来看看你
I'm OK.
我没事
I hear you did a fantastic job with Steiner.
我听说你和斯坦纳合作得非常好
Well done for keeping your head.
能保持清醒的头脑 很不错
Not sure I would've managed all those investment protocols.
我都不一定能做好那么多投资草案
Yeah, well...
是啊
it's the other stuff I'm good at.
这是我所擅长的另一件事
Other stuff?
另一件事
You mean the corporate entertainment?
你是说公♥司♥娱乐吗
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表