剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
You...
# 你 #
You give me hopes again,
# 你重赋我希望 #
And now I have no choice
# 我别无他选 #
But to follow
# 唯有随波逐流 #
I'm sinking faster
# 我加速坠落 #
I'm sinking faster
# 我加速坠落 #
I'm sinking faster into the deep...
# 我加速坠落 直至深渊 #
This ordinary thing
# 平凡的东西 #
Can be more colourful than you say it is
# 比你所想的更色彩斑斓 #
The cardinal sin
# 最不能饶恕的罪 #
Is to tell a lie but now you must give in...
# 是说谎 现在你必须屈从 #
It's shaking, it's shaking, the ground, it's a-breaking
# 大地在动摇 在瓦解 #
And you can't control it So own it and feel good
# 你无法控制 惟有置身当中尽情享受 #
I'm searching for glory Now tell me a story
# 我寻觅辉煌的故事 由你告诉我 #
I don't want to hear that you no longer feel good
# 我不想知道 你不再享受 #
Romanticise...
# 浪漫主义 #
Do it, bitch!
到你了 小婊♥子♥
Hey, love. Hey, Holly.
你好啊 亲爱的 霍莉
Had enough of the madness?
受不了这么疯是吗
Something like that.
也许吧
My mum said I'd find my people at uni.
我妈说 在大学里我会找到朋友
Wonder where they're hiding.
好奇她们都藏到哪儿去了
We're a month in, Elizabeth. Don't stress.
我们进来才一个月 伊丽莎白 不要给自己压力
Well, you're all right.
你就混得不错啊
How long have you and Georgia known each other?
你跟乔治娅认识多长时间了
Forever.
一直都认识
It's just a bit...
只是觉得有点...
I don't know, different than I thought.
我不知道 跟我想的不一样
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Yeah, maybe.
也许是吧
I have some really excellent DVDs, if you want to...
我有一些很精彩的影碟 如果你想...
He's just texted. I'm literally going to have a fucking stroke.
他刚发了短♥信♥ 我兴奋得快要中风了
Yeah, soon, OK?
我会的 等我
Sam? Of course Sam. I knew he'd text, I knew it.
是山姆 当然是他了 我就知道他会发短♥信♥
Gig tonight at Macca.
今晚在玛卡酒吧有现场表演
But this is a group message.
但这是群发的短♥信♥
Yeah, see, I got it, too.
看 我也收到了
Whatever. He invited me. He wants to see me.
管它呢 他邀请了我 说明他想见我
We're going.
我们一定要去
You wear that one.
你穿这件
George, this might not be what you think it is.
乔治娅 也许这并不是你想的那样
If he's playing a gig, he probably just wants people there.
他要作现场演出的话 最需要的就是观众
Shut up, shut up, shut up, Debbie Downer.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 黛比·唐纳
Fine.
好吧
Have you even heard from him since you fucked?
从你们上♥床♥之后 他有联♥系♥过你吗
It wasn't that long ago.
也不是多久之前的事
It was Freshers' Week. Fucking in Freshers doesn't count.
那时候是新生周 新生周上♥床♥不算数的
Sam's a third year. So?
山姆是三年级生 又怎么样
Are you in, or do you
你到底是去呢 还是
want to go scissor with Elizabeth next door?
想跟隔壁的伊丽莎白磨豆腐
Do you see him? No.
你看见他了吗 没有
It's his gig, he's here somewhere.
这是他的专场 他一定在某个角落
We need to be by the stage, so he can see me.
我们要待在舞台附近 这样他才能看到我
Do you think I should text him that we're here?
我要不要发短♥信♥ 告诉他我们来了
Dunno. I'm going to text him.
不知道 我要给他发短♥信♥
Hol, help me. Yep.
霍莉 帮帮我 说吧
I texted that we were coming. Why hasn't he... Chill.
我发短♥信♥跟他说了我们会来 为什么他还... 冷静点
I hate myself.
我讨厌我自己
Love this.
裙子好美
Thanks.
谢谢
Fuck's that?
怎么回事
Hey, guys. We're Dansk. Hope you like it.
大家好 我们是丹麦组合 希望你们喜欢
He's here! Come on!
他在这儿 一起来
I know you, right?
我们认识的 是吗
Holly.
我叫霍莉
Friend of Georgia's.
乔治娅的朋友
I remember.
我记得的
You guys were amazing. Yeah.
你们太棒了 是吗
Is that why you're, er, hanging outside.
所以你才出来透气吗
No, I was just...
不是的 我只是...
You're too easy.
你真容易被忽悠
You're a dick.
你个混♥蛋♥
Drink?
要喝酒吗
Sure.
好呀
Watch it. Fuck off!
小心点 滚开
George, come sit down.
乔治娅 过来坐下
Get off!
放开我
I'm so sorry, she's totally wasted.
对不起 她已经醉得一塌糊涂了
Is she OK? Are you all right? Oh, God!
她没事吧 你还好吗 天啊
What did she have?
她都喝了些什么呀
Nothing. Literally nothing but vodka.
净是伏特加
I don't think I've ever been that gone.
我从来没醉成那样子
Bullshit!
谁信啊
I'm sorry. I should just take her back.
对不起 我要送她回去
Chill for a minute.
让她歇口气
OK, if she pukes, I shall punch her. Just a heads-up.
先提个醒 她要是吐了 我会给她一拳
What's your name? Holly.
你叫什么名字 霍莉
You a first year, Holly?
你是一年级生吗 霍莉
Cute.
真可爱
I should just get us a taxi...
我该叫辆的士
No. They won't take her like that. Use ours.
没用 没司机愿意载她那样的醉猫 用我们的车吧
She might be all right in a minute... She needs to go home.
也许她很快就没事了 她需要回家
Yours? We have a guy, don't worry about it.
你们的车 我们有专人干这个的 别担心
A guy?
专人
Hi, can you bring the car round?
你可以把车开到这里来吗
Thanks.
谢谢
All fixed.
搞定了
So, um... you work for, who?
你的老板是谁
I just drive.
我只是个开车的
And the girls, they...
那些女孩 她们
Get to sit in my nice car.
只是想坐我的车而已
Sweet.
不错啊
No shit.
别废话
Come on.
来
Holly?
霍莉
Hey, bitch. Hey.
小婊♥子♥ 嗨
You were gone when I woke up.
我醒的时候你已经走了
You are allowed to sleep in your own bed, you know.
没人要求你睡在我的床上
What?! You were...
什么 你...
Professor McDermid. Is he hot or something?
麦克德米德教授 是性感男神吗
SHE is the reason why people take this module. Remember?
她 就是大家选这门课的原因 想起来了吗?
No.
想不起来
I gave you her book.
我把她的书给了你
The one with all the business shite?
就是那本满是商业狗屁的书
Oh, my God, George.
乔治娅
I took this course cos you did.
我报这门课都是因为你
This is Introduction to Macro Economics.
今天这节课是 宏观经济入门
Welcome and well done for getting onto the module --
欢迎大家选这门课 你们的决定是对的
it is as good as they say.
这门课跟大家说的一样好
We will begin in a moment,
过一会儿 我们就开始讲课
but first I need a word, with the girls.
但首先 我想跟在座的女孩子们说几句
Women are 51% of the population in this country.
这个国家的女性占了总人口的百分之五十一
Bitches got the majority.
婆娘们占了大多数
Say hello to that majority and then wave it goodbye, because,
跟这项"大多数"问个好 然后挥手告别 因为
it's the only one you've got.
你们也只是在人数上有优势
You are 29% of MPs.
你们在国会议员中占了百分之二十九
You are 22% of university professors.
在大学教授当中占了百分之二十二
You are 10% of FTSE 100 directors. We're not there.
你们在富时指数公♥司♥百位总裁中占了百分之十 但我们并不是她们
So, what's the problem?
那么 问题出在哪里
Our mums and grannies fixed all this, didn't they?
我们的母亲们和外祖母们不是已经解决问题了吗
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表