剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
No, I won't.
不 我不会
'Always following us, trying to join in.'
总是跟着我们 想成为其中一员
'Annoying me.' Wait!
这让我很恼火 等一下
Wait! Wait, guys!
等等 伙计们
'So I thought up a good trick.'
所以我想了个恶作剧
'It was the best one ever.'
没有比这更好的了
'If she wanted to be in our gang she had to do something.'
她要想加入我们 就得做件事表明决心
'I never thought she would do it.'
我从没想过 她真的会那么做
One, two, three!
一 二 三
'But she did. She did.'
但是她跳了 她真的跳了
She wants you to stay away from the house for a bit.
她想让你离开一段时间
Great. Message delivered.
太好了 我知道了
Everyone is really upset.
所有人都很难过
Is that it?
是吗
You're not the only one who's scared.
并不是只有你感到害怕
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道发生了什么
I lost my best friend, too.
我也失去了一个最好的朋友
Just give me a minute.
等我一下
I was watching Georgia tonight.
今晚我看着乔治娅
She looked like... Fay.
就像看到了... 费伊
I know.
我明白
I let myself believe Alistair -- that Fay was taking money.
我试图相信阿利斯特的话 费伊在收受贿赂
It was easier to think that.
这样想会更好受点
It's not the truth, is it?
但这不是真的 是么
Please, Holly, I need to know.
求你了 霍莉 我想知道
Alistair framed them.
是阿利斯特陷害他们
Because they threatened to out who Steiner really is.
因为他们会把斯坦纳的真实身份公之于众
But if Fay didn't do
但要是费伊什么都没做错
anything wrong then why didn't she fight back?
她为什么不反抗
Tell someone? Fay was brave, she was...
或许可以告诉其他人 费伊很勇敢 她...
I don't think she wanted to die and...
我觉得费伊并不想死...
don't think James killed himself.
詹姆斯也不是自杀的
I don't know if I can go there.
我不知道 我能否这么想
I don't know if I can think about what that means.
我甚至不敢去想那意味着什么
It is the truth, Rachel, you know it is the truth.
这就是事实 瑞秋 你知道这就是事实
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Me too.
我也是
But I'm with you.
但我会陪着你
I'm with you, Holly.
我一直在你身边 霍莉
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I'm here for my oral exam.
我来参加口试
I hardly think now is the time.
现在恐怕不是一个好时机
I was given an allocated slot for my exam.
我的考试时间是系统分配的
I have prepared and I'm here to deliver it.
我做好了准备 就来参加了
Fine.
行吧
Holly McStay, Introduction to Macroeconomics.
霍莉·麦克斯泰 宏观经济学入门
10:40am, October 31st.
十月三十一日 上午十点四十
Which topic have you prepared from my list?
你准备的是我清单里的哪一个话题
I've chosen my own topic.
我是自选话题
Go ahead.
开始吧
Like many other high-net-worth individuals,
与很多其他的高净值人士相似
Florian Helmlinger was born into a family business.
弗洛里安·海尔明格出身商业家庭
He took his father's example and built on it,
他以父亲的企业为基石 加以发展
expanding and diversifying until he was making money so fast
他大力扩张产业 多样化经营 以至于他的资产迅速膨胀
that he didn't know what to do with it.
他甚至不知道该如何处理
Drugs, extortion, intimidation.
毒品 勒索 恐吓
All very lucrative when you know what you're doing.
只要操作得当 这些都能带来巨大的利益
But Florian wanted more.
但是弗洛里安还不知足
Florian wanted to hang
弗洛里安想要跟那些
out with the legitimate boys at the parties.
合法的小伙子们一起参加派对
The bankers,
银行家
the entrepreneurs,
企业家
the media moguls.
传媒巨头
So he needed someone to wash that lovely money
所以他需要有人帮他洗去
so it didn't stink of crime any more.
他的钞票上罪恶的味道
He made a new friend.
他交了一个新朋友
A friend with a bank.
一个银行老板朋友
A friend who didn't care how dirty the money was.
一个丝毫不在乎他的钱有多脏的朋友
Someone who knew how to fake those all-important
这个朋友知道怎么伪造那些重要的
"Know your customer" Checks, or, even better...
"了解你的顾客"检查 或者更甚之...
make it seem like a silly little intern did.
知道怎么将一切归咎于一个傻傻的小实习生
So now all of that lovely money was squeaky-clean.
所以现在那些可爱的钞票都焕然一新
The man with a bank was happy
银行老板心满意足
because he got to keep some of the money for his trouble.
因为他的一番功夫得到了报酬
And Florian Helmlinger was happy because all those big boys
弗洛里安·海尔明格也心满意足 因为那些大佬
didn't look down their noses at him any more.
不再以鄙夷的目光注视于他
He got legitimacy.
他合法化了
And the shiny new name
还得到了一个新名字
Lukas Steiner.
卢卡斯·斯坦纳
Stop.
停
Private banks don't care where their money comes from.
私有银行不在乎他们的钱是从哪里来的
The journalist Roberto Saviano is quoted as saying
我想引用罗伯特·萨维亚诺的话来解释
that it's because there aren't corpses on the streets.
这是因为街上没有尸骨
I said stop.
我让你别说了
He's wrong, isn't he, professor?
但他错了 不是吗 教授
Sometimes there are corpses in the streets.
有时街上是有尸骨的
Sometimes there are corpses on top of cars.
有时尸骨就落在车顶上
Sometimes there are corpses on the banks of the Firth of Forth.
有时尸骨就躺在福斯湾河岸边
Al?
阿利斯特
Al!
阿利斯特
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Come up here.
快上来
I'm just about to go to my bed.
我正准备上♥床♥呢
What's the matter?
什么事
I need you to tell me about Steiner.
我要你告诉我斯坦纳的事
What?
什么
Tell me that you didn't know that he's a criminal.
告诉我你不知道他是个罪犯
Jesus Christ, Jude.
天哪 裘德
Is this that McStay girl again?
又是那个姓麦克斯泰的姑娘说的吧
You need to stop letting her wind you up.
你不能再被她牵着鼻子走了
Do you think I'm fucking stupid?
你以为我他妈的就这么蠢吗
We needed his account, Jude.
我们需要他的账户 裘德
It kept us afloat. Two young people have died.
这样才能保障资♥金♥周♥转♥ 已经死了两个年轻人了
They did that to themselves.
那是他们咎由自取
Did he threaten them?
他威胁他们了吗
I don't know. Fucking hell.
我不知道 去你♥妈♥的♥
Look, I thought it was nothing.
听着 我本以为这没什么
By the time
那时
I started to realise, it was too late and we'd...
我才开始意识到 已经太迟了 我们会...
It was just business.
都是生意罢了
Don't fucking touch me!
别他妈的碰我
What do I do?
我要怎么做
I'll deal with it.
我会处理的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I need to check my e-mail.
我要看一下我的邮箱
Help yourself.
自便吧
Are you OK?
你没事吧
My name is Fay Brookstone.
我是费伊·博斯通
I'm an intern for Solasta financing.
我是索莱丝塔财政的一名实习生
For the last year I've been helping one of their clients,
过去一年 我一直在帮他们的一名客户
Lukas Steiner, hide millions of pounds in offshore accounts.
卢卡斯·斯坦纳在境外账户中藏匿上千万英镑的资产
On the request of Alistair Mcdermid.
应阿利斯特·麦克德米德的要求
What's going on?
出什么事了
It's money Steiner made via arms,
这是斯坦纳通过买♥♥卖♥♥武器 毒品
drugs, people, anything that paid.
人口等一切手段得来的钱
Things didn't really change for me until I fell for James.
一切都这么按部就班地运行着 直到我爱上了詹姆斯
He wasn't like them. He made me think maybe I wasn't either.
他与他们不同 他让我以为自己也是不同的
That I didn't have to do it any more, but more than that...
让我以为我不必继续做下去 更甚之...
maybe we could stop them from doing it.
以为我们能阻止他们的行为
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表